The Fireplace Plus Inc

Greg in Toronto
Greg in Toronto
1 review Courtice, ON

Fireplace Plus

I had an existing fireplace fixed by Richard the tech, he did an excellent job. Was very polite and professional, went above and beyond to make us happy. Also Richard the owner was very helpful, would highly recommend them to our friends.

Vicky & Paul Teutenberg

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Fixed my fire place

I have an older fireplace in the wall No one had the time of day or parts to fix it , it looks almost new and we didn't want to spend a lot on replacing it . The guys can in when they said they would repaired it and now it works great !! Thanks fireplace plus

Lewis in Peterborough
Lewis in Peterborough
1 review Whitby, ON

Fireplace Plus Excellent Service

Richard, the owner of Fireplace Plus, recently fixed out 25 year old gas fireplace that 2 other companies couldn't! They had wanted to sell us a new gas fireplace. Richard solved the problem and saved us a ton of money. His repair cost was affordable and the repair was done quickly. Friendly service and fast repair time. That's great value for our money. My wife and I are pleased with Fireplace Plus.

Ashley in Ajax
Ashley in Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

This was an awful choice for getting my fireplace cleaned. Two guys showed up late, I guess it's the buddy system. Took the tech 10 minutes to clean it for $160. Have had it done before. Always between 40-45 minutes because it was cleaned properly before

I called Fireplace Plus in Whitby for a fireplace cleaning. I could not have called a more unprofessional business. Two guys showed up well after appt.time. the first words spoken to me are...'where are your paper towels?' I say...paper towels? Mr. Technician ( I'm using that title loosely)...Well..you want your fireplace cleaned don't you? Yes, of course, how stupid of me. The time spent 14min. $160 and I had to supply the paper towels. Call someone else. This place does not even return a call. They just don't care.

Fireplace purchase and install

Very appreciative of the staff at Fireplace Plus helping me decide on a unit for my familyou and I keeping us warm during winter time by providing service and parts as well. The install was absolutely flawless and I couldn't be happier with the company.

Steve Lynas from Ajax
Steve Lynas from Ajax
7 reviews Ajax, ON

Remove and Replace Gas Fireplace

Best part of the experience was the recommendation of the Heat and Glo Gas Fireplace. Ordered and Received my Gas Fireplace in Mid September and never got it installed until 7 weeks later. They booked an appointment with me to install a couple of weeks after it was delivered and then did not show up on that day. I lost a day's pay for nothing while I waited for nobody to show. I can't recommend this company but the Heat and Glo products are top shelf

More about The Fireplace Plus Inc

The Fireplace Plus has been serving the Durham Region since 1975. Since that time, we have built a solid reputation for top quality products, service, and friendly trained sales and installation staff. Our staff are equipped with the tools required to repair and clean fireplaces, replace all fireplace parts including ...
Looking for Fireplaces pros in Whitby?