The Fireplace Plus Inc

Whitby ON L1N 6A9
HomeStars  >  Fireplaces in Whitby  >  The Fireplace Plus Inc

Reviews for The Fireplace Plus Inc

Fireplace purchase and install

Very appreciative of the staff at Fireplace Plus helping me decide on a unit for my familyou and I keeping us warm during winter time by providing service and parts as well. The install was absolutely flawless and I couldn't be happier with the company.

Steve Lynas from Ajax
Steve Lynas from Ajax
7 reviews Ajax, ON

Remove and Replace Gas Fireplace

Best part of the experience was the recommendation of the Heat and Glo Gas Fireplace. Ordered and Received my Gas Fireplace in Mid September and never got it installed until 7 weeks later. They booked an appointment with me to install a couple of weeks after it was delivered and then did not show up on that day. I lost a day's pay for nothing while I waited for nobody to show. I can't recommend this company but the Heat and Glo products are top shelf

1 review Oshawa, ON

Fireplace Install and Purchase

I purchased a fireplace from fireplace plus ltd, what made me decide to purchase from them is how well the customer service was when I entered the show room showing an interest in their product. they helped me so effectively with lots of knowledge and most important kindness. Then I figured out they install as well which made it a lot easier because I could then hire on someone I could trust instead of some contractor. Fireplace Plus did a very smooth install, they were in and out of there without any disruption. Was very impressed and would highly recommend.

Steve from Hill
Steve from Hill
1 review , SK

Fireplace Installation

I’ve known about fireplace plus for a very long time. They came in and installed a gas fireplace for me. They were very clean throughout the job and did an excellent job.

Dennis  from Toronto
Dennis from Toronto

Fireplace Installation

I remember fireplace plus from a long time ago and decided to go with them. They were excellent. Fireplace plus installed a gas fireplace into our existing fireplace. They used mats throughout the whole process, there was no mess.

Colin  from Hill
Colin from Hill
1 review , SK

Fireplace Installation

I went online and found fireplace plus, then went into their store to see their product. I got a lot of useful information from them and then they installed our gas fireplace. They were excellent, very good at what they do and worked quickly. I’m happy with the work they did.

Fireplace Installation

We’d been thinking about putting in a new fireplace for a while. The fireplace plus installed a gas fireplace in our existing wood burning fireplace. I’m very pleased with it. They came in but did the job in phases. First they put the gas lines in while we waited for the fireplace we wanted then they came inside and put in the rest of the unit. They were very clean.

More about The Fireplace Plus Inc

The Fireplace Plus has been serving the Durham Region since 1975. Since that time, we have built a solid reputation for top quality products, service, and friendly trained sales and installation staff. Our staff are equipped with the tools required to repair and clean fireplaces, replace all fireplace parts including ...