Air Leaders Inc

Reviews for Air Leaders Inc

John
John

Gas line work

Replaced gas lines to furnace, water on demand, fireplace and ran Aline for our BBQ

Thanks John for your business and review. We appreciate it

Wing
Wing

Repair of Noritz tankless gas water heater

Efficiency, patience & professional. I can tell from how Dan deal with the issue. He cares about his service and protecting customer's investment in equipment.

Thanks Wing for your business and very kind review. We really appreciate it.
Air Leaders's Customer Support Team

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

best customer service,Quality Job

My old furnace was having high CO levels and Time to change it before winter.. Dan came to explain new models/Brands. No pressure. Efficient quick service. Installation/clean up very professional . Took care of property, carpet runners to protect the stairs/carpet.
Made the Furnace go thru all cycles including Air conditioning and then tips to increase furnace life and performance. He checked room vents to make sure heat distribution is good.
I am very impressed and have no qualms in recommending him. I am so satisfied that I asked him about Duct cleaning and would be calling his recommended cleaner. would let you guys know how well that guy did.

We are thrilled to read this great review. Customers like you encourage us to stay focused on our mission to deliver quality products and service. We are grateful for your business and the time you took to write us this beautiful review.
Air leaders' Customers Support Team

Stephen
Stephen

Tankless Hot water and Furance and AC

Workers were professional and clean-up after job. Also explained work. Sales agent was key in comparison to other companies which didn't really sell the products.

Thanks for your business and this great review. We strive to deliver value and quality to all our customers.

Jison in Laval
Jison in Laval
1 review Laval,

Air Conditioner installation

Air leaders installed AC in my house. I am very satisfied about their work. Excellent professional work and customer service. They are experienced and knowledgeable about the products in the market. I recommend Air leaders to everyone

Thanks Jison for your great review.

Walter T.
Walter T.

Furnace and AC

Dan came on time for the assessment and quote, and was very informative. He did not try to up sell me on anything and clearly explained his thoughts on what would work best for me.
His crew arrived right on time the day of the install, and worked quickly and cleanly. The installation was very well done with good attention to detail.
We are very happy.

We are thrilled to hear that you are happy with our services. It's been a pleasure doing business with you Walter.
Air Leaders Customer Support Team

Matthew
Matthew

New Air conditioner and furnace

Very happy with Dan and the team at air leaders. When my AC originally broke the earliest I could get someone over to look at it was a week..... that was until I spoke to Dan.....he was over first thing the next morning. Then a week later everything was installed and working amazing. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend air leaders to my family, friends and strangers.

Thanks for your review and business Matt. We really appreciate it.
Air Leaders Customer Support Team

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

New Central A/C install

Dan the owner provided a quote for us and was very thorough in his walkthrough of the house and what factors affect cooling a home. He even recommended duct improvements that would make the house even more energy efficient. He also claims that he always visits during or after appointments to ensure the job is done right.

On the day of the installation, Dan actually showed up BEFORE the crew arrived. He promised to return later in the day to inspect the work. When the crew arrived, they patiently explained the work they were about to do and asked if there were any questions. They were also very careful and tidy as they moved the old and new unit through the house by laying down sheets on the floor. When the job was done, Dan showed up again (as promised) to ensure any questions were answered and to inspect the work. These guys were highly professional and I appreciate that the owner of the company personally guarantees the work done by his team. I would recommend them to anyone.

Thanks for sharing your experience with others, we appreciate your business.

John E.
John E.

Furnace and air conditioner replacement

I called in the morning and they came in the afternoon to check my air conditioner. The motor died and the 20+ year furnace needed to replaced. Two days later, everything was fully installed. I'm really happy with the quick service.

John, thanks for the great review. We appreciate your business. Dan

aleeml
aleeml

Air conditioner and furnace

Reliable, efficient and on time service. Had a great experience. Thanks for all the hard work!

Aleem, Thanks for your business and this beautiful review. We love to hear that our customers are happy and comfortable.

More about Air Leaders Inc

Air Leaders Inc provide sales, Installation and Service of All types of heating and air-conditioning products. Residential & Commercial.

Furnaces, Central Air-conditioners, Ductless Air-conditioners, Heat pumps, Boilers, Commercial Rooftop units, Air cleaners, Humidifiers, Ductwork, Water Heaters, Conversion from Oil or Electric to Gas, gas fireplaces.