Air Leaders Inc

Reviews for Air Leaders Inc

Bee G.
Bee G.

Furnace, A/C and Water Heater (tankless) install

Sales. Dan was very prompt in responding to my initial query. On his sales visit, he presented multiple options and explained the pros/cons of each. He also took the time to explain some of the potential challenges with our particular install.

Installation. The 2 gentlemen from AirLeaders were at the house for over 12hrs on a very miserable rainy day. Yet everything was installed, functioning and work areas left in perfect condition.

Review has 1 previous version

Hi Balan:
We are elated that you were pleased with your customer experience! Your time is important to us at Air Leaders. We always deliver comfort solutions with efficiency in mind. Our technicians are expertly trained in their field so that no matter what mother nature throws at them, you get the same quality of service.
We hope that you'll visit our Facebook page to keep in touch with us. You'll find all of our latest news and promotions, and you can share your customer experience with others. Thanks for taking the time and sharing your experience with others.

Doobay
Doobay

Air Conditioner and Furnace

I would give this company a 5 star rating.Did an amazing job. Price is one of the best as shop around.The company went above and beyond.Great job guys.Throw in the A/C cover.

Thanks a million for your business and very kind review Mrs Doobay.

Eric M.
Eric M.

Air conditioner and furnace maintenance

I needed to get my furnace and air conditioner serviced and Dan did a great job. The furnace needed the inducer motor replaced (very noisy) and the air conditioner was extremely dirty. Dan was very responsive with good communication and advice. I will be using him again in the near future.

We are thrilled to hear that you are happy with our service! It is our mission at Air Leaders to work hard at earning the customer's trust so that you will continue to stay with us. Thanks for taking the time to write us this review. We appreciate it.

New Trane Furnace installed

I called Air Leaders for a quote. Dan looked at our current furnace and I told him I'd done some research and wanted a quote on a Trane furnace. He gave me a mid range and high range Trane, but explained the mid range would do the job. His quote was the lowest of the three companies I contacted and he was the most knowledgeable. I have since contacted him to buy filters for our furnace.
I would highly recommend this company. Installation was quick and clean.
Dan emails me every year to check to see if everything is okay.

Thank you very much for your review. I'm afraid I don't know who you are since your review is listed under a privet user but I sincerely appreciate the time you took to write us this beautiful review. We are honoured to have customers like you to keep us sucessful in business. We are committed to always do our best to exceed our customers' expectation. Thanks a million & look forward to serving you again. Dan

wgfpension
wgfpension
1 review Whitby, ON

Furnace service

Company came to do annual service on the HVAC system and to check our humidifier as humidity was too low. Work was very thorough and technician took the time to explain all aspects of our systems. Also identified that the humidifier was not installed properly, fixed it and said we might have to upgrade our device. That said he encouraged us to try other steps before spending the money. Did not try to up sell us at all. Very happy with the time spent explains and the honest service. We will use the company annually from now on.

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with others. We greatly appreciate it. Our goal is to deliver high quality service and or installation every single time. Even though we did not install your system, we will be honoured to come to your home to service them annually and give you a report. Thanks Again for your business and and Welcome to Air Leaders Inc.

Vlad
Vlad
2 reviews , ON

new furnace and tankless water heater

Dan was very knowledgeable and helpful in presenting all of the options and incentives available to reduce the costs. The installers helped to disconnect and reconnect the existing washer and dryer and worked late to get the job done. I would highly recommend Air Leaders.

Thank Vlad for your review and sharing your experience with others. It was a pleasure doing business with you.
We really appreciate this.

Ljuba
Ljuba
1 review North York, ON

Replace old heating boiler and water heater with new combo unit

Dan and his team did a good job. They came on time and finish job on time. The quality of installation work was excellent. Crew was very friendly and polite. They clean everything before they left. I highly recommend them.

We appreciate your business and your review Ljuba. Your kind feedback makes us feel good and work harder to exceed our customers' expectations. Thanks again.

Susan
Susan

Furnace

Replaced old furnace , piping and relocated air conditioner to more appropriate positioning. Installed new thermostat .

Thanks Susan for taking the time to review doing business with us. We appreciate it.

Mahsa
Mahsa
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Ductless Heat Pump

Great job on our ductless heat pump install. Very satisfied with their work and recommend everyone to use their services. You won't be disappointed..

Dear Masha & Mike: Thanks a lot for your business. Taking the time to write a review about our work means a lot to us . We really appreciate it.

sirsurena
sirsurena
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Air condition and Furnace

We are so happy and pleased with their services and their prices as well. We recommend this company to everyone who is looking for a hassle free, neat and professional service !

Thanks Sirsurena for taking the time to review our services. We are excited to hear that you recommend our company to everyone. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or services you may need in future.

More about Air Leaders Inc

Air Leaders Inc provide sales, Installation and Service of All types of heating and air-conditioning products. Residential & Commercial.

Furnaces, Central Air-conditioners, Ductless Air-conditioners, Heat pumps, Boilers, Commercial Rooftop units, Air cleaners, Humidifiers, Ductwork, Water Heaters, Conversion from Oil or Electric to Gas, gas fireplaces.