50 Don Park Rd, Unit 5 Markham ON L3R
Fireplaces

Reviews for Air Leaders Inc

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

New Central A/C install

Dan the owner provided a quote for us and was very thorough in his walkthrough of the house and what factors affect cooling a home. He even recommended duct improvements that would make the house even more energy efficient. He also claims that he always visits during or after appointments to ensure the job is done right.

On the day of the installation, Dan actually showed up BEFORE the crew arrived. He promised to return later in the day to inspect the work. When the crew arrived, they patiently explained the work they were about to do and asked if there were any questions. They were also very careful and tidy as they moved the old and new unit through the house by laying down sheets on the floor. When the job was done, Dan showed up again (as promised) to ensure any questions were answered and to inspect the work. These guys were highly professional and I appreciate that the owner of the company personally guarantees the work done by his team. I would recommend them to anyone.

Thanks for sharing your experience with others, we appreciate your business.

John E.
John E.

Furnace and air conditioner replacement

I called in the morning and they came in the afternoon to check my air conditioner. The motor died and the 20+ year furnace needed to replaced. Two days later, everything was fully installed. I'm really happy with the quick service.

John, thanks for the great review. We appreciate your business. Dan

aleeml
aleeml

Air conditioner and furnace

Reliable, efficient and on time service. Had a great experience. Thanks for all the hard work!

Aleem, Thanks for your business and this beautiful review. We love to hear that our customers are happy and comfortable.

Roehl
Roehl

Water Heater and Gas Furnace Replacement

Our water heater and furnace were due for replacement. Finding a reliable company to replace it was quite a challenge for us since we don't know anyone in the industry and none were referred to us. I check a couple of professional installers online and fortunately ended up with Air Leaders. Somehow this company stand out from among the competition. It provided enough information of who they are, their products & services, excellent feedback & testimonies, notwithstanding, they were just in the neighborhood.

I requested for an appointment and it was Dan who came at the appointed time. He gave us an honest assessment and proper recommendation of what needs to be replaced and installed. He provided us excellent information regarding different options which greatly helped us in our decisions. Also, assisted us whom to contact to avail of energy rebates. As discussed and agreed, he provided us the installation confirmation of the units to be installed, works to be done, installation schedule, total costs and payment option.

Installations took 2 days. First day, removal of old hot water tank and installation of new tankless water heater exactly as described in their website.  Next day, was removal of old furnace and installation of new furnace, media air filter, humidifier and new smart thermostat. Installations were done by certified experts….water heater experts & furnace experts respectively. We are very happy with their installation and workmanship. They did an excellent job. This company takes pride of the job and service they do and ensure you are 100% satisfied.

This company stand by its name - a leader in providing excellent service. You are in good hands with Air Leader.

Thanks

Thanks Roehl for your great review. My both installation teams and I appreciate your business and taking the time to share your experience with others. We take pride in what we do and serving customers like you. Thanks You again. Dan

HappyGord
HappyGord

Boiler and hot water tank replacement.

Air Leaders came to my house and gave me a very detailed estimate covering every step of the project. I was only planing on replacing the boiler but Dan pointed out a combination boiler/hot water heater that would save space and be much more efficient. It was a super idea. They weren't the lowest bid but they covered all details. The job was done on time and the gentlemen doing the work answered my questions. The job was done on schedule and the area was cleaned up satisfactorily. Dan from Air Leaders came by during and after the work and checked to see if I was happy with the work. The quality of the equipment and installation was great.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review Gord. I'm glad you are happy with what we offered you and appreciate your business and feedback. Dan

Dinesh
Dinesh

Gas furnace replacement

Had our gas furnace replaced mid March 2018 by Air Leaders. I dealt with Dan the owner. I found him to be very knowledgeable, courteous and honest. He sized the furnace correctly and recommended the right one for the house not unlike another company who also gave me a quote. Once decided he had it installed the very next day by his experienced technician and a helper. I was very satisfied with the installed, inlet & outlet pipes properly vented, nice cleanup with old unit removed. The new furnace is working well with no problem. I would definitely recommend Air Leaders.

Thanks Dinesh for your business over the past few years. We really appreciate it. My crew are also thankful for how you described their furnace installation at your 2nd home. Customers like you encourage us to focus on delivering high-quality work at an affordable price. Thanks again.

R D
R D

Removed existing York YM9M100C modulating natural gas furnace & installed a new York TM9V 2 stage variable speed natural gas furnace in our home

416-206-2000
50 Don Park Rd, Unit 5
Markham
L3R

Dan was very knowledgeable & fully explained the pros & cons of a modulating furnace & a two stage variable speed furnace for our home.
Also his crew were on time, identified themselves, were clean, covered all floors & stairs with protective coverings. Also, they were efficient & also vacuumed around the furnace area prior to leaving our home.
Thanks

Thanks for taking the time to write us this review. We really appreciate it.

Keith in Toronto
Keith in Toronto

Furnace Replacement

‘Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse. Why you ask? Because everyone was frozen! it was too damned cold to move…my furnace had decided to take a vacation on the coldest day of the year. And good luck trying to get help around Christmas. It took a couple of days before I found Dan of Air Leaders through HomeStars. He immediately came over to the house, assessed the situation and presented me with various options. As it was an older furnace I opted to replace it. On New Years day Dan sent his crew over and about four hours later I had heat again. The old furnace was taken away and the clean-up was thorough. The new furnace is performing well and I'm happy to recommend Dan and his Air Leaders team to anyone in need of help with their heating system. Still no signs of mice stirring…but that's probably because my cats are all warm and toasty again!

Keith, Thank you so much for your encouraging words and for being such a good customer. I am pleased that you (and your cat) are comfortable and enjoy your new furnace. At Air Leaders Inc., we all aim at pleasing our customers to the best we can. I look forward to serving you again. Thanks again and have a great year.

Joe
Joe

replace our furnace

Our furnace broke down on the coldest day of the year so we called Dan Karimi and he came right away. Dan has installed a new furnace in both my parents home and in my sisters home a few years ago and both have been happy so far. He was easy to talk to, very professional and had a team of capable installers that came to the house. His installers were clean and careful of our walls and floors when removing the old furnace and installing the new one.
I would definitely recommend Air Leaders Inc to our family and friends.

Joe, it's been a pleasure to serve you and your family. We do appreciate for all businesses your family has given us over the past 9 years and look forward to serving you again in future. And thanks for taking your time to write us this beautiful review. Regards, Dan

hadi
hadi
1 review King City, ON

Replacing furnace, AC and water heater

The job was done with extra care and was completed on time, on budget and exceeded our expectations.

Thanks for sharing your experience with others. We appreciate your business.

More about Air Leaders Inc

Air Leaders Inc provide sales, Installation and Service of All types of heating and air-conditioning products. Residential & Commercial.

Furnaces, Central Air-conditioners, Ductless Air-conditioners, Heat pumps, Boilers, Commercial Rooftop units, Air cleaners, Humidifiers, Ductwork, Water Heaters, Conversion from Oil or Electric to Gas, gas fireplaces.