Water Heater Rescue

HomeStars  >  Plumbing in North Vancouver  >  Water Heater Rescue

Reviews for Water Heater Rescue

Garret in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Great experience right from call with Valerie and then to follow with technician Les. Hot water tank went and they were on site later in day after I called, it was deemed by myself and technician that because of tank placement by previous home owners we would go with a tankless. Much bigger project than I wanted but choices were limited. Les came up with a temporary fix until we were able to schedule the install. Professional throughout process and very competitive price point. Based on our experience with this company I would gladly recommend them to anyone.

Hi Garret, thank you for your feedback. We're very pleased to hear that you feel satisfied with our services and would feel confident to recommend us. We truly appreciate your review!

Trevor in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

I recently used Water Heater Rescue for a toilet repair. I received a call back at night and booked for the next day. The plumber called in advance to let me know he would be a little late, but when he arrived my toilet was fixed very quickly. I've used other plumbing companies before but these guys were priced way better. The plumber even offered a discount if I need to call them again. I highly recommend them

We do our best to provide affordable service and appreciate every customer that lets us into their home. Thank you for choosing our services and for providing feedback!

Cadie in North Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

My experience with this company has been stressful. I have a new baby and thought calling a professional would be expensive but at least fast and efficient. After an initial call out and a part replacement (and $180) my toilet was still running/not fixed. Plumber came back and did more diagnostics and I was then sent a quote which would cost more than a new toilet. When I told them I wouldn't be proceeding, they sent me a bill for the second call out for another $100! There should not have been a charge for the second call out considering the problem wasn't handled correctly the first time and I had already paid for an incomplete job. Regardless, the customer service was frustrating and the plumber arrived outside the allotted appointment window both times. It has been stressful and my toilet is still not fixed. I asked to speak to the owner and had no one contact me. I would not recommend this company to anyone.

We thank you sincerely for your patronage and feedback. The owner of the business reached out shortly after receiving an email on Feb. 18 that requested a telephone call.

Barbara Elias from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

This was the first time I had used this firm and they were fantastic (a major condo Reno) Their on site supervisor, Carlos, was truly a pleasure to deal with and made sure everything complied with city inspectors requirements. Top notch company. Would definitely be the plumbers I would use in the future.

Johnson from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

I called around to four different companies and the call out prices/hot water tank replacement estimates were all similar so the price was fair. My technician, Chris, was very friendly and knowledgeable. He was able to fix the problem in a few minutes but rather than collect his fee and leave immediately, he took the time to explain how a hot water tank works and make recommendations on how to prevent future problems. I'll definitely call Water Heatre Rescue for any plumbing issues in the future.

I'm happy to hear that we made a good impression, and that you found our services to be efficient and affordable. We really appreciate your feedback!

Marcel Tau from New Westminster
3 reviews New Westminster, BC

Great work, ponctual and clean. Tim, the installer, is very nice and knowledgeable guy. He helped me figure out the best way to install the new heater, with safety and quality in mind.
Truly A grade.

I'm glad to see that you found our services to be efficient and safe. Thanks, we really appreciate your input!

Hobimoto
4 reviews Burnaby, BC

From the time I placed the call to the time everything was complete was within 1 hour. Very prompt, professional service. The price was also a lot less than other companies that would charge a lot more for this simple task. (and would likely make you wait longer too)

I'm glad to hear that you were happy with our service! We do our best to guarantee our pricing and provide help fast. Thank you for reviewing us!

More about Water Heater Rescue

Water Heater Rescue is a premier plumbing service company. We understand how important hot water is, which is why we offer same-day service so you don't have to go days without hot water. We carry a wide variety of sizes and brands of standard and tankless water heaters so that ...