East End Appliance Service

Reviews for East End Appliance Service

Spencer from Toronto
Spencer from Toronto

Appliance repair

Called the owner Chad to fix my fridge hinges and washer. I gave him a $180 deposit for new hinges. I had to chase him down for 3 months of calling for him say he can't get the part. He has yet to make any attempt to return the money after multiple attempts to retrieve it.

Ruth from Toronto
Ruth from Toronto

Refrigerator repair

Chad the owner of East End Appliance Service took $180 from me, but after 10 weeks he was unable to find the parts needed to do the work on my refrigerator. I was advised by Chad to get the parts myself from a contact of his. This person did not have the parts. However, I was able to get the parts in only 2 days by contacting the manufacturer of my refrigerator. Then, Chad said he would install the parts for $80 and refund me $100. I made 5 appointments with Chad, but he never showed up for any of the appointments.

Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Toronto?