Garage Door Geeks

Baur
Baur
3 reviews North York, ON

garage door opener

Job well done! Very professional, right to the point. Nazar gave an estimate week prior the job so I had time to go through all the information he had provided. It came up the best estimate I could get for this type of openers and hardware. Again, good job. Thanks Nazar.

gaurav from Brampton
gaurav from Brampton

Garage Door Repair

The garage door was not opening after the deep freeze we had couple of weeks back.

Searched a lot of companies and individuals on the internet and found Nazar.

Read a lot of reviews and every review was positive.

Gave a call to him in the morning and he was at my house in the afternoon for the service call.

Nazar was professional, courteous and got to the root cause of the problem in no time.

Explained me what was exactly the problem and did the job quickly and accurately and also the price was reasonable.

Would definitely recommend Nazar to family and friends.

Beacher now in Port Credit
Beacher now in Port Credit

Garage Door Repair

Garage door cables became unwound. Googled for a repair person and found Nazar on Homestars. He arrived when he said he would and had that garage door repaired and replaced rusted parts in less than 30 minutes. He is the man! Knowledgeable, experienced, polite and courteous. Thank you Nazar! Thanks Homestars and those that recommended him. He is a 10!

David Maxwell from Scarborough
David Maxwell from Scarborough
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Service

Our garage door needed service (door was starting to buckle inwards at the top), and I saw the number of 10 star reviews Nazar of Garage Door Geeks had here on HomeStars.

Nazar was on time, friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. He fixed the immediate problem and lubricated the rollers and made sure the opener was adjusted correctly. I asked him about pricing for a new door, but he talked me out of it. His service fee was completely reasonable. I'll be sure to call his company for any future garage door service.

Thank you to HomeStars for guiding me to this good service.

Charlene from Toronto
Charlene from Toronto

Replaced garage door opener

Called Garage Door Geeks this morning with some questions about replacing my garage door opener after 8 years. Nazar was very helpful and informative and gave me several options including repairing the existing opener or purchasing a new one. I went with a Liftmaster 8550. He arrived promptly at the agreed upon appointment time and worked steadily in the frigid temperature. Nazar patiently linked up my car and smartphone to the garage door opener so I could monitor and control access easily. Such pleasant, efficient and outstanding service for a very reasonable price. I would definitely recommend Garage Door Geeks to my family and friends.

Claire Leo from Toronto
Claire Leo from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Garage door opener repair and installation

I originally called Nazar to replace an 25 year old broken garage door opener. After looking at it he assured me it could be repaired and did that work that day. Nazar is prompt and courteous and did an excellent job. After fixing our old opener we had Nazar instal a new one on our other garage door and were very happy with the product he suggested, the price and of course the excellent service.

Ken Ainsworth from Toronto
Ken Ainsworth from Toronto

Garage door opener replacement

I called Nazar to repair our garage door opener. He was prompt, courteous and stayed with the job until it was completed satisfactorily despite unforeseen challenges along the way. He honoured his price and got me going again. Highly recommended.

Anne from Toronto
Anne from Toronto

Garage Door Repair.

I called Nazar early afternoon and he arrived to fix the garage within hours. He was extremely polite and explained exactly what had to be done. Worked quickly even in the -20 degree weather.

Jean M from Toronto
Jean M from Toronto

Garage Door Repair & Maintenance

Nazar came the same day and fixed our 20 year old problematic garage door. He was efficient, friendly and did an excellent job. It was the coldest day of the winter and he did all the repairs in -18 C weather. His pricing was very reasonable and the door now works like a charm! New hinge, new rollers, motor adjustment, lubrication on all parts and new rubber stripping seal on the bottom of the door which was extremely difficult to work with in the cold. All the while he provided informative tips on how to maintain the door in the future.

JT
JT

Unable to open garage door

Dec.18.2013 - I found Nazar to be professional, honest, and helpful not to mention that his service was reasonably priced. A rare combination to come across. At no cost, Nazar first walked me through and tried to diagnose and get the garage door to work over the phone - so that I would not need to pay for the service call. When that failed, Nazar came to my home and after checking everything, outlined my options - pros and cons and the related costs (from lowest to highest). I decided not to go with the lowest service and cost option - but got new nylon rollers and new garage door opener (that I already purchased) installed. It works smoothly and quietly every since. Many thanks Nazar!

More about Garage Door Geeks

When all others fail, call the geeks. We will figure it out or your money back!

Garage Door Geeks are dedicated to bringing you satisfaction. With over 10 years of experience, our skilled technicians offer exceptional service to help keep your door last you longer. Garage Door Geeks technicians are provided with the skills and parts needed to make your door run smoothly. We offer warranty on all work that our qualified technicians perform on your garage door, along with the parts installed.

Our warranty is unbeatable, with flexible plans to help your garage door hold together strong for longer. We have great deals that will bring your door into optimal working condition. With all repairs performed, we lubricate your door with the proper spray lubricant. Before leaving your home, we give you important information on how to properly maintain your door. Without the proper knowledge of garage door mechanics, a home owner can’t be expected to maintain a door. Our trained technicians give you a quick lesson on what are the key components and how to optimize the life of your garage door.
Why choose us

Qualified technicians fully equipped with the knowledge and parts to repair your garage door
Fast, friendly and affordable service, with exceptional punctuality making sure to work around your schedule
After every visit, full lubrication of all hardware (springs, hinges, bearings and ball bearing garage rollers)
Our trained technicians will quickly go over on what needs to be maintained seasonally to keep your door running longer