Garage Door Geeks

Reviews for Garage Door Geeks

rob a.
rob a.

Garage Door Repair

My garage door bent, and it can not be closed by the opener. Nazar came the next day, and fixed it just as he told me over the phone. He also gave me exact quote. No surprises. Good job. I strongly recommend Garage Door Geeks (Nazar).

Dorothy from Mississauga
Dorothy from Mississauga

Garage door repair

The main spring broke on the garage door and couldn't open it. My car was inaccessible. I called Garage Door Geeks and Nazar was here within the hour. The door is now fixed. I found this company on Home Stars & would highly recommend them. Fast service, reasonable price & very professional.

kimika from Toronto
kimika from Toronto

garage door repait

I found this company by using google - did not even realize they were on Homestars until I asked, after they had completed the service. I am happy to see that they are getting the 10 rating. Very deserved.
Nazar was the person who came - he was extremely polite. He actually was able to come a bit earlier than scheduled and called to see if that would be fine. Which i appreciated. When he arrived he took his time to ensure that everything i needed done was successful. He also took time and explained the mechanics of my door. So I learned some stuff as well. He changed some parts, and also readjusted the motor. The fees for the parts were very reasonable - as was the $60 that was charged for the service call. He made certain before he left that everything was in working order - and also let me know that if there were any issues he would come back. I had this repair done a few days ago - all is wonderful, and I kid you not when I say the door works better than it ever has since we purchased our house which was about 7 or 8 years ago.
Really fantastic! Great job Nazar - thank you.

Lynn Marks from Toronto
Lynn Marks from Toronto

New garage door

The guys arrived at the scheduled time and promptly installed the new garage door. They were personable, professional, and did excellent work. Would recommend them to anybody else, and use them again.

j bassett from Toronto
j bassett from Toronto
1 review Scarborough, ON

Garage door repair

Nazar arrived on time and was extremely professional . He fixed the issue quickly and explained what the issue was. I would highly recommend them as they are also reasonable in price. Thank you Nazar!

RonH from Toronto
RonH from Toronto

Garage Door

Nazar came and repaired our beat up door that wasn't opening. He was very reliable and helpful, provided options and delivered for a very reasonable price. I would recommend him without reservation!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you liked our service.

Louise from Toronto
Louise from Toronto

Garage Door

I have a very old garage... the old heavy door finally gave way and came crashing down. I called "Garage Door Geeks" and they came the very next day and put a new door on my beat up garage... They did a great job for less. I will recommend these guys to anyone needing repair or a new installation.

Keep up the great works guys. :D

Ron from Toronto
Ron from Toronto

Garage Door

A neighbours car accidentally backed up into my garage door leaving it in pieces ... I needed to find a replacement door asap. Another neighbour of mine had used GDG in the past and was very satisfied with their work. We called Nazar and he promptly came over, assessed the situation, took measurements and offered us a few options. After deciding on the proper door, Nazar and Oleg returned the following day to do the installation. They installed the new (and much better) garage door quickly and cleanly ... they were even able to match the colour and pattern of the other (25 yr old) garage doors in the townhouse complex where I live. I found them to be very efficient, on time and on budget ... no surprises ! I highly recommend Nazar and GDG when it comes to garage doors and installation.

Joon Chong in Brampton
Joon Chong in Brampton

garage door repair

Few days ago, we had an accident with the garage door. As I was backing out, I pressed the remote control by accident and the door came down and hit the back of the car. One of the hinges on the door came off and the cable attached to the spring came off too.
I called several companies, but they were too busy or went to voice mail.
When I called GDG, Nazer answered right away and was able to come on the evening of the same day.
Nazer is very knowledgeable and professional. He fixed the problem right away. After the major problem was fixed, he checked both doors to make sure there were no other issues and he made a few tweaks here and there; applied some lubricant to all the joints; adjusted the torsion spring; and provided few recommendations for maintenance and to prevent future problems. He just did them without me asking for it. Now, that is what I call going the extra mile.
I was very pleased with their professionalism, attentive service ,and they are quite affordable. I definitely recommend them and will definitely use them again in the future.

Baur
Baur

garage door opener

Job well done! Very professional, right to the point. Nazar gave an estimate week prior the job so I had time to go through all the information he had provided. It came up the best estimate I could get for this type of openers and hardware. Again, good job. Thanks Nazar.

More about Garage Door Geeks

When all others fail, call the geeks. We will figure it out or your money back!

Garage Door Geeks are dedicated to bringing you satisfaction. With over 10 years of experience, our skilled technicians offer exceptional service to help keep your door last you longer. Garage Door Geeks technicians are provided with the skills and parts needed to make your door run smoothly. We offer warranty on all work that our qualified technicians perform on your garage door, along with the parts installed.

Our warranty is unbeatable, with flexible plans to help your garage door hold together strong for longer. We have great deals that will bring your door into optimal working condition. With all repairs performed, we lubricate your door with the proper spray lubricant. Before leaving your home, we give you important information on how to properly maintain your door. Without the proper knowledge of garage door mechanics, a home owner can’t be expected to maintain a door. Our trained technicians give you a quick lesson on what are the key components and how to optimize the life of your garage door.
Why choose us

Qualified technicians fully equipped with the knowledge and parts to repair your garage door
Fast, friendly and affordable service, with exceptional punctuality making sure to work around your schedule
After every visit, full lubrication of all hardware (springs, hinges, bearings and ball bearing garage rollers)
Our trained technicians will quickly go over on what needs to be maintained seasonally to keep your door running longer