R4 Contracting

Reviews for R4 Contracting

hana from Ajax
hana from Ajax

Condo renovation

Greg was hired to complete condo renovation with in a 6 week time period. We had contracts that said for every week there was a delay we would be compensated . I was 6 months pregnant when the project started. Greg and his nephew appeared considerate . Went shopping with us. Even took us out to dinner. First day he completed the demolition, and we thought, great that's timely. He didn't return to condo for 3 days. He would have guys working once a week. He is the biggest fraud i have ever met ! How could you say you were paying for supplies, and walk off of the job !? How could you do that to people that were expecting an addition? At my 8 month mark we confronted Greg and demanded he complete the renovations. He became very combative and aggressive, at which we knew we were in trouble. The whole condo was gutted. The only thing that was completed was paint , electrical, and tile in 2 bathrooms.

We were homeless and my delivery was imminent. We had to buy all new supplies although Greg said he had already purchased many materials. We brought our healthy baby girl home to my brother-in-laws 2 bedroom condo. He caused severe fiscal and emotional damage. We wouldn't wish this experience upon our worst enemy. Be aware!

Lawrence from Toronto
Lawrence from Toronto

Main Floor, Basement, 2nd Floor

Greg Rao and R4 Contracting are the biggest frauds, took my money, excuses after excuses, dragged their feet and left me high and dry. Walked off the job and did not complete, left my house in utter chaos and unliveable condition. This project will cost me more than double to finish. Beware.

Looking for General Contractors pros in Toronto?