Impress Carpet Installation - Wall To Wall - Stairs & Runners

Formerly Impress Carpet Flooring
Carpet Installers
HomeStars  >  Carpet Installers in Mississauga  >  Impress Carpet Installation - Wall To Wall - Stairs & Runners

Reviews for Impress Carpet Installation - Wall To Wall - Stairs & Runners

adamsnothere
adamsnothere

Carpet Install

Contacted Bob to reinstall carpet in a basement bedroom (which he had previously installed) that had been damaged by a flood. Everything went smooth and the new carpet looks fabulous. Would heartily recommend him.

thanks for your business.

Jpeluso07
Jpeluso07

Carpet installation

Carpet was installed in a timely manner, and the whole process was easy and efficient.

thanks for your business.

Greg
Greg

New carpet's for our office move.

I can honestly say I would never use anyone else. nBob and Impress Carpets are the best. From start to finish he made everything easy. This has been the best customer service experience I've had in a long time. Now I hope my company can provide the same standards of customer service!

I was moving my office and needed a new carpet in the new location on a short timeline. He met me at the office the next day and made the process so easy. I can't say enough good about Bob. He went above and beyond anything I could possible have expected.

He put things together on time at a great price and was amazing to work with the whole time. He managed my landlord's needs (which was a lot of unnecessary extra work that Bob managed cheerfully). The carpet looks absolutely amazing. I can say that the new carpet installed by Bob and his team transformed the office into something extremely professional. His communication was incredible and he kept me in the loop the whole time. Bob even managed my anxiety over the move!

The new office looks amazing. It went from something dark and gray into something bright and open. I can honestly say that I would never use anyone else. I'm actually looking forward to my new office after seeing the way he and his team transformed it.

it was my pleasure to meet you and do your carpet project.
thanks a lot.

Stuart
Stuart

Carpet installation on stairs

Great work!

Both installers arrived promptly and on a Sunday! They got straight to work and were extremely professional and experienced.

They completed the job in a single morning and even cleaned up after themselves. The new carpet installation looks fantastic and the company owner even called me to see how I felt right after they finished.

Altogether a great renovation experience.

it was our pleasure to have customers like you. thanks for business.

K. Brown in Thornhill
K. Brown in Thornhill

Installation at its very best!!

Impress Carpet Installation - Wall To Wall - Stairs & Runners
416-997-7972
Toronto
M5R 2E2

My husband and I are delighted with this company. Bob showed to give an estimate, on time and as promised. He was caring, knowledgeable and expressed interest in the job, although small. The staff team was excellent. Their experience totaled over 40 years and the end product demonstrated their knowledge. Thank you Bob for coming to our rescue. We look forward to working with you again and again.

Thanks a lot for your business and trust.

Mark
Mark
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Carpet, entire second floor.

Fantastic work, great turnaround time and friendly staff! All that and a great price as well! Couldn’t ask for more.

Thanks for your business. it was proud of me to have a business with you.

finalsale2012
finalsale2012
1 review Hamilton, ON

Bed rooms and basement

cleane, on time, friendly and good value for your money. 100 percent satisfied. recommend to everyone.

Basement bar

550 sqfeet with a riser for theatre chairs. Work was done extremely well. I was happy with the quality professionalism and finished product.
Pls email me
Torontosolutions@hotmail.com

If you have any questions
Charles

Thanks. it was our pleasure to work with knowledgable great customers like you.

Shane
Shane

Carpet sales and installation

I contacted Bob via Kijiji. He was professional and easy to communicate with. He met with me the next day to to show samples and the work was done within 2 business days. He took the time to discuss our needs and gave an honest opinion in regards to what we were asking for.
His installers were professional, quick and did a great job.
We are very satisfied.

dorisandlouis
dorisandlouis
1 review , ON

Stair runner installation

Great work. Did the install without any nail strips. On time and courteous and responds quick to emails and texts

Hello

More about Impress Carpet Installation - Wall To Wall - Stairs & Runners

Impress Carpet Flooring Getting the installation done right is the most important part of building or remodeling a home or office. Impress Flooring can handle this task for you. We have the most highly trained staff of installers in the flooring contractor field. All of our installers undergo rigorous training ...
Looking for Carpet Installers pros in Mississauga?