New City Glass Design

Review for New City Glass Design

Curtis from Markham
Curtis from Markham

Custom Glass Shower

Joe and his colleague did a fine job installing our custom glass shower enclosure. His quote was very reasonably priced. However, the quote was only written on the back of a business card and the deal had to be done in cash. When I asked about warranty on the installation, I was told "life time" warranty and just call them if there are any issues. About a month later when we finally started using the shower, we've noticed a leak on the wall. I wasn't sure if the leak was a builder issue or Joe's. I decided to call Joe to see if he will stand by his products. I had a hard time trying to reach him, but when I finally did, he just told me to text him my address and he will get back to me. He never did even after a subsequent follow-up, and I could tell from the conversation that he was not happy about having to come back to check. Needless to say, I would not recommend them because if there's anything wrong with the installation after they're gone, you're on your own.

Looking for Mirrors & Glass pros in Markham?