Williams Home Comfort

403-862-4822
32 - 4807 32 St SE
AB
T2R0L2

Had a few quotes for this job scope and was really impressed with chris’s honesty and knowledge. He was straight forward and spoke at my level of comprehension. I booked with Williams and set up a installation date. His installer Brandon showed up at the house the day of the installation on time and was very respectful. It took two days for the job to be completed which was the removal and reinstallation of furnace and AC unit. I have to say the job was done with cleanliness and pride. All the wires pipes and lines were routed efficiently and looked great. I’m super pleased with the Job and would recommend getting a quote from this company.

Thanks Josh for the review, was a pleasure doing business with you!

Dewa on Ping
Dewa on Ping

New Furnace and AC

Williams Home Comfort replaced a 42 year old furnace and added an AC along with new air intake and exhaust lines. Chris explained the different product selections in great details and made sure that we have the right systems that we need. I felt much more comfortable with the quotes compare to what another competitor provided. The installation went very smoothly and Brandon explained the operation and maintenance thoroughly. Thank you Chris and Williams Home Comfort team for a very positive experience

Thank you for the feedback!

Wendy in Calgary
Wendy in Calgary

New Furnace and Hot Water Tank Install

WHC replaced my 28 years old furnace and installed new hot water tank. Chris gave a quick quotation and the furnace installed on a date I requested. Brandon, the installer, is friendly and knowledgeable. They kept the work site neat and clean. The City of Calgary inspected it with high praise. I am very happy with the products and quality works they did. I think I made a good decision.

I appreciate your kind words Wendy! All the best,

derek from Calgary
derek from Calgary

new furnace and AC

Picked WHC because Don Snow was great on the quote/visit and service/support. He was friendly, knowledgeable, not pushy and gave us no BS or over-hype like we got from other quotes AND unlike other companies we got quotes from, he was happy to get us quotes for multiple configurations (others didn't when they said they would or were hesitant because "they" knew better).

Would use them again because Brandon did a great install (friendly, knowledgeable, helpful and answered all our questions).

They also recommended a duct cleaning company (Hot Pepper Furnace and Duct Cleaning) who we were very pleased with.

After a couple of months, everything is running great. Very pleased with our experience!

very much appreciate the great feedback Derek. Always great to hear the team killed it!

Daniel in Toronto
Daniel in Toronto

Double Furnace replacement and A/C

Can't recall what I paid as I had both HE Furnaces (Trane) installed about 3 years ago now, which has now saved me a fortune in home heating/electricity costs over the old 15 year old furnaces I had. They were prompt, friendly and professional. What was quoted was what I paid which was fair/good price. Work looks good and no major issues. Had a small issue with the external thermostat that came with the Trane furnace and it had to be removed, apparently there's issues with these which is fine.

Re-hired them to install completely new A/C unit that we didn't have installed before and they installed it last year. Same great service and price and the install was good. Product seems solid and will see how well it works after its first winter.

We appreciate your review Daniel. Hope you staying nice and comfortable with that ac!

Steve H in Calgary
Steve H in Calgary

Intermittent furnace problems

Our furnace had been working fine, about 60% of the time, not particularly useful during the coldest part of the winter. I contacted Williams Home Comfort and was pleased that they were able to come to my house the next day. The technician, Jacob, initially diagnosed the problem as being with my thermostat, which was a bonus because I wanted him to install an Ecobee 4 anyway. After replacing the thermostat the furnace seemed to work fine, but a few hours later the problem returned. I phoned Williams again, and within a couple of hours Jacob was back at our house. He fixed the problem in short order, replacing the flame sensor (which he had to modify to fit our particular model of Lennox furnace), and it has been working great since. I would absolutely use Williams Home Comfort again.

Very much appreciate the review Steve. All the best!

Chris Willams

Julie Reader from Calgary
Julie Reader from Calgary

New Furnace Install

My furnace broke down just before Christmas, and Chris and his guys were able to come and do a full and excellent install during a snowstorm. Williams was one of 3 quotes on the same job, and theirs was not the cheapest, nor the most expensive, but it did best meet my needs. They installed a 60 btu 2 stage fixed furnace and a 50 gal hot water tank; there was a lot of re-plumbing and old ductwork fixing/rerouting to do, and they didn't charge me any extra for that work. The City of Calgary inspector said they did an excellent job, and it passed inspection with high praise. They left the place cleaner than when they arrived, and I am very happy with the outcome.

Thanks again for your business and thank you for taking the time to share. We wish you and yours a very happy 2018.

Private User reviews Gatineau,

Furnace Maintenance

We purchased our home last year and we noticed that when the cold weather spiked this week our home was cold, the temperature throughout the house was only 15 C.
We contacted this amazing company who fixed the problem with our furnace and now our home is comfortable and warm. No more jackets for us :)

Awesome. Thank you for your business and for sharing online for others to hear about. All the best wishes for 2018

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Two Zone Furnace and Maintenance

I contacted Williams HVAC to quote me for a new furnace, hot water tank and water softner in 2015. At the time they suggested that a new furnace wouldn't solve my issues, but turning it into a two zone system would. I took their advice and I am happy I did. It's two years later and my furnace is still going strong. I had them come back out this winter for a furnace service and they gave me great advice and tips to keep it going as long as possible.

Now thats a great review and testament to what we stand for. Thank you for sharing your experience, it means a lot to us.

Russ in Calgary
Russ in Calgary

New Furnace and Air Conditioner

These guys were as good as it gets! All the way from when Don did a complete estimate for both a new furnace and air conditioner, the installation team which did all there work on time, and their software system was able to help me stay on top of the quote, booking and confirming my appointments, and making sure they got paid. Thanks again Guys GREAT WORK!

Russ,
It was a pleasure working with you. We appreciate you hiring us to handle this project for you and your beautiful family. Best of luck next year on the Elk hunt.
Cheers Don Snow

More about Williams Home Comfort

Why Williams Home Comfort?

Well that's simple, the reason is in our slogan "Honest, Dependable, Comfort". No gimmicks, no tricks, no dishonesty. We strive for the best on every job, whether we are installing a top of the line Furnace and Air Conditioning system, or repairing your current 20 year old heating system. We approach all jobs with the same goal, leave the customer with an experience unlike they have ever had with another Heating and Air Conditioning contractor. Our friendly and courteous staff is fully trained and certified to meet all your HVAC needs. We have a very open approach to our work and keeping our customers engaged in what is going on in the home is essential to our success. Give us a call today, to chat about how we can help achieve peak comfort in your home!