Williams Home Comfort

Reviews for Williams Home Comfort

Daniel in Toronto
Daniel in Toronto

Double Furnace replacement and A/C

Can't recall what I paid as I had both HE Furnaces (Trane) installed about 3 years ago now, which has now saved me a fortune in home heating/electricity costs over the old 15 year old furnaces I had. They were prompt, friendly and professional. What was quoted was what I paid which was fair/good price. Work looks good and no major issues. Had a small issue with the external thermostat that came with the Trane furnace and it had to be removed, apparently there's issues with these which is fine.

Re-hired them to install completely new A/C unit that we didn't have installed before and they installed it last year. Same great service and price and the install was good. Product seems solid and will see how well it works after its first winter.

Steve H in Calgary
Steve H in Calgary

Intermittent furnace problems

Our furnace had been working fine, about 60% of the time, not particularly useful during the coldest part of the winter. I contacted Williams Home Comfort and was pleased that they were able to come to my house the next day. The technician, Jacob, initially diagnosed the problem as being with my thermostat, which was a bonus because I wanted him to install an Ecobee 4 anyway. After replacing the thermostat the furnace seemed to work fine, but a few hours later the problem returned. I phoned Williams again, and within a couple of hours Jacob was back at our house. He fixed the problem in short order, replacing the flame sensor (which he had to modify to fit our particular model of Lennox furnace), and it has been working great since. I would absolutely use Williams Home Comfort again.

Very much appreciate the review Steve. All the best!

Chris Willams

Julie Reader from Calgary
Julie Reader from Calgary

New Furnace Install

My furnace broke down just before Christmas, and Chris and his guys were able to come and do a full and excellent install during a snowstorm. Williams was one of 3 quotes on the same job, and theirs was not the cheapest, nor the most expensive, but it did best meet my needs. They installed a 60 btu 2 stage fixed furnace and a 50 gal hot water tank; there was a lot of re-plumbing and old ductwork fixing/rerouting to do, and they didn't charge me any extra for that work. The City of Calgary inspector said they did an excellent job, and it passed inspection with high praise. They left the place cleaner than when they arrived, and I am very happy with the outcome.

Thanks again for your business and thank you for taking the time to share. We wish you and yours a very happy 2018.

Furnace Maintenance

We purchased our home last year and we noticed that when the cold weather spiked this week our home was cold, the temperature throughout the house was only 15 C.
We contacted this amazing company who fixed the problem with our furnace and now our home is comfortable and warm. No more jackets for us :)

Awesome. Thank you for your business and for sharing online for others to hear about. All the best wishes for 2018

Two Zone Furnace and Maintenance

I contacted Williams HVAC to quote me for a new furnace, hot water tank and water softner in 2015. At the time they suggested that a new furnace wouldn't solve my issues, but turning it into a two zone system would. I took their advice and I am happy I did. It's two years later and my furnace is still going strong. I had them come back out this winter for a furnace service and they gave me great advice and tips to keep it going as long as possible.

Now thats a great review and testament to what we stand for. Thank you for sharing your experience, it means a lot to us.

Russ in Calgary
Russ in Calgary

New Furnace and Air Conditioner

These guys were as good as it gets! All the way from when Don did a complete estimate for both a new furnace and air conditioner, the installation team which did all there work on time, and their software system was able to help me stay on top of the quote, booking and confirming my appointments, and making sure they got paid. Thanks again Guys GREAT WORK!

Russ,
It was a pleasure working with you. We appreciate you hiring us to handle this project for you and your beautiful family. Best of luck next year on the Elk hunt.
Cheers Don Snow

ryfawcett in Calgary
ryfawcett in Calgary

Furnace and Hot Water Tank Annual Service

We called Williams to provide our annual servicing on our furnace and hot water heater. The price they quoted was very competitive even before they indicated that if I we were able to wait a couple of days they had a special on for October. We booked the service for a Monday but due to a large early October snowstorm they had a number of emergency "no heat" calls. Williams called to ask if they could reschedule but understood if we could not. We were able to reschedule for a couple of days later. When Williams did come at their scheduled time, Jacob, the technician, was polite, professional, knowledgeable and answered all of the questions we had on the furnace and water heater and gave us advice on how to extend the life of both. We have nothing but the best to say about the service we received from Williams HVAC. Professional, honest and great value. Customer service second to none. We will recommend Williams at any opportunity.

Thank you for your business and writing a review. Both mean a lot to us. Happy to take care of anyone you might recommend.

jcameron in Calgary
jcameron in Calgary

Furnace Replacement

We had our furnace replaced by Williams HVAC. Don was very helpful and patient in providing a quote and answering questions. The install was more difficult than expected, but they looked after everything and made sure we were satisfied. Our biggest reason for updating the furnace was our cold basement. Now we get very even heat throughout the house and the furnace also runs much quieter than before. We would be very happy and confident in recommending Williams HVAC to anyone we know.

Jordan,
Thanks again for your business and we appreciate you taking the time to write a review. We know you had a lot options available for this project and glad we could solve all your home comfort needs.
Warmest regards,

Min in Calgary
Min in Calgary

Furnace and Water Heater Replacement

We are so glad we chose William's to replace our furnace and water heater. It was a great experience from start to finish. Don was very patient and informative at the consultation, giving us great information and advice. He was also the only one who took the time to calculate the capacity of the furnace needed to properly heat our house. The software he used to do the quote onsite was great because it provided transparency on the breakdown of the costs, and we could see in real-time how different options affected the final cost. For example, we wanted to supply our own smart thermostat to be installed, and we can see that we get a reduction for that. We looked at multiple options with the pros and cons of each clearly explained. This gave us great confidence in making our final decision. The install was also expertly done. We knew our house had some quirks with venting and air intake, and the guys did a great job not only putting in the new equipment (see before and after pics) but also fixing our venting and air intake. They even added return air to one of our basement rooms that for some reason didn't have it. Overall, I'm very happy with the work. We can tell they took the time and did a quality job. Now we are just looking forward to enjoying our new furnace and water heater for years to come. Thanks William's.

Min, thank you for writing this review. We appreciate you taking the time and it was our pleasure walking you through this replacement process. Big investments like these aren't always easy and we do what we can to make it as stress free as possible.
Sincerely,

Margo from Calgary
Margo from Calgary

Fantastic Service and Product

We had a furnace and hot water heater installed by Williams and our experience was excellent. From the quote by Don to the installation by Adam and Jacob, everything was done with attention to detail, consulting on options and making sure we got the right product for our house. And our house was left cleaner than it was when they arrived. We are very happy with our experience and look forward to a toasty winter in our home.

Margo, wow! Thank you again for your business, and the wonderful and honest review. We enjoyed working with you on this project as well. Warmest regards, Don Snow

More about Williams Home Comfort

Why Williams Home Comfort?

Well that's simple, the reason is in our slogan "Honest, Dependable, Comfort". No gimmicks, no tricks, no dishonesty. We strive for the best on every job, whether we are installing a top of the line Furnace and Air Conditioning system, or repairing your current 20 year old heating system. We approach all jobs with the same goal, leave the customer with an experience unlike they have ever had with another Heating and Air Conditioning contractor. Our friendly and courteous staff is fully trained and certified to meet all your HVAC needs. We have a very open approach to our work and keeping our customers engaged in what is going on in the home is essential to our success. Give us a call today, to chat about how we can help achieve peak comfort in your home!