Williams Home Comfort

Reviews for Williams Home Comfort

Mike I.
Mike I.

Central air conditioner

Chris installed a new furnace at our old house to help with it sellabilty. It was installed the winter before our sale. It worked like a charm. And for a decent price. So it only made sense to call him back for the AC in our new home. Again, great work and price. As well as follow up. We plan to call him again when it is time for the new house’s old furnace to be replaced in the next few years. I highly recommend Williams. Great guy. Great team.

AB H.
AB H.

Daikin Air Conditioning

Work completed on time and on budget. Very neat workmanship. I would definitely recommend Williams HVAC.

Thanks for the review!

dndhunt
dndhunt

New furnace and water heater

Chris and his employees were very helpful explaining the work to be done and the different choices for a furnace for our home. Clean up after installation was great. Thank you!

I'm glad you are satisfied with the new system we provided for you. Your installation had some challenges with venting of the furnace, but planning paid off!

Chan W.
Chan W.

Installation of two high efficiency furnaces

The work was done on time and on budget with minimal disruption. The technicians were very well mannered. Chris Williams is an excellent person to deal with.

Enjoy the new furnaces! All the best

Luke P.
Luke P.
1 review Okotoks, AB

Furnace, hot water tank, and ac unit

Very friendly service. Chris the owner was very informative when trying to decide on what furnace to go with.

I appreciate the kind words. Enjoy the comfort!

Josh in Calgary
Josh in Calgary

Furnace and AC installation

Had a few quotes for this job scope and was really impressed with chris’s honesty and knowledge. He was straight forward and spoke at my level of comprehension. I booked with Williams and set up a installation date. His installer Brandon showed up at the house the day of the installation on time and was very respectful. It took two days for the job to be completed which was the removal and reinstallation of furnace and AC unit. I have to say the job was done with cleanliness and pride. All the wires pipes and lines were routed efficiently and looked great. I’m super pleased with the Job and would recommend getting a quote from this company.

Thanks Josh for the review, was a pleasure doing business with you!

Dewa on Ping
Dewa on Ping

New Furnace and AC

Williams Home Comfort replaced a 42 year old furnace and added an AC along with new air intake and exhaust lines. Chris explained the different product selections in great details and made sure that we have the right systems that we need. I felt much more comfortable with the quotes compare to what another competitor provided. The installation went very smoothly and Brandon explained the operation and maintenance thoroughly. Thank you Chris and Williams Home Comfort team for a very positive experience

Thank you for the feedback!

Wendy in Calgary
Wendy in Calgary

New Furnace and Hot Water Tank Install

WHC replaced my 28 years old furnace and installed new hot water tank. Chris gave a quick quotation and the furnace installed on a date I requested. Brandon, the installer, is friendly and knowledgeable. They kept the work site neat and clean. The City of Calgary inspected it with high praise. I am very happy with the products and quality works they did. I think I made a good decision.

I appreciate your kind words Wendy! All the best,

derek from Calgary
derek from Calgary

new furnace and AC

Picked WHC because Don Snow was great on the quote/visit and service/support. He was friendly, knowledgeable, not pushy and gave us no BS or over-hype like we got from other quotes AND unlike other companies we got quotes from, he was happy to get us quotes for multiple configurations (others didn't when they said they would or were hesitant because "they" knew better).

Would use them again because Brandon did a great install (friendly, knowledgeable, helpful and answered all our questions).

They also recommended a duct cleaning company (Hot Pepper Furnace and Duct Cleaning) who we were very pleased with.

After a couple of months, everything is running great. Very pleased with our experience!

very much appreciate the great feedback Derek. Always great to hear the team killed it!

Daniel in Toronto
Daniel in Toronto

Double Furnace replacement and A/C

Can't recall what I paid as I had both HE Furnaces (Trane) installed about 3 years ago now, which has now saved me a fortune in home heating/electricity costs over the old 15 year old furnaces I had. They were prompt, friendly and professional. What was quoted was what I paid which was fair/good price. Work looks good and no major issues. Had a small issue with the external thermostat that came with the Trane furnace and it had to be removed, apparently there's issues with these which is fine.

Re-hired them to install completely new A/C unit that we didn't have installed before and they installed it last year. Same great service and price and the install was good. Product seems solid and will see how well it works after its first winter.

We appreciate your review Daniel. Hope you staying nice and comfortable with that ac!

More about Williams Home Comfort

Why Williams Home Comfort?

Well that's simple, the reason is in our slogan "Honest, Dependable, Comfort". No gimmicks, no tricks, no dishonesty. We strive for the best on every job, whether we are installing a top of the line Furnace and Air Conditioning system, or repairing your current 20 year old heating system. We approach all jobs with the same goal, leave the customer with an experience unlike they have ever had with another Heating and Air Conditioning contractor. Our friendly and courteous staff is fully trained and certified to meet all your HVAC needs. We have a very open approach to our work and keeping our customers engaged in what is going on in the home is essential to our success. Give us a call today, to chat about how we can help achieve peak comfort in your home!

Heating & Air Conditioning and Plumbing
High Efficiency Gas Furnaces, High Efficiency Air Conditioners, Hot Water Tanks, High Efficiency Tank-less Water Heaters, Hepa Air Filtration Systems, Humidifiers, Ventilation Systems & much much more.
24/7 Furnace Repair, Furnace Replacement, 24/7 Furnace Service, Heating, Air Conditioning, Air Conditioning Repair, Air Filtration, Hot Water Tanks, Tank-less Systems, Humidifiers, Thermostats, Service & Maintenance Agreements
Furnace & Air Conditoning: Daikin Trane Coleman Hot Water: Bradford White Navien Accessories: Honeywell Aprilaire Clean Comfort Generalaire Imperial Air
Superior Quality Installations!
-Furnace Replacement Specialists offering the best warranty in the business! Full coverage for 12 years on Parts, Labour, & Workmanship! -24/7 Furnace Repair on all makes and models
100% satisfaction gaurentee