Abc Garage Door Repair

Reviews for Abc Garage Door Repair

cc in Prince George
cc in Prince George

Garage door opener

Tim of abcgarage doors is highly professional and a wizard with his work very neatly done for cords and everything i am very impressed and highly recommend him of your garage door issues keep up the great work!! Thank you!

Russ in Edmonton
Russ in Edmonton

Inspection and lubing of my heavy garage door!

You won't find a more honest guy than Tim. Just had him come and inspect my crazy heavy wood door. Easy to schedule, gave me a heads-up when he was coming, inspected it, and then lubed it up for me as there was really nothing else wrong with the door. Would definitely use him if I had any door issues in the future. Thanks so much Tim!

tara in Calgary
tara in Calgary

So great!!!!

I seriously can't say enough about this guy! Amazing (so good I had to take the time to post reviews about him)....the main spring on our garage door broke...I called 4 garage repair places and to start, he was the only one who actually answered with his company name (I call trades for work all the time, and it's a huge sign of professionalism)...he came the next day, price was as quoted (no trying to get extras), and

Czarjeff in
Czarjeff in

Garage Door Repair

Tim/ABC Garage Repair is very professional. Excellent service and quality garage doors/openers are guaranteed. I commend his honest, straightforward, and empathetic approach to my minor concern. He attended to my worries as soon as possible without delay. More power to him and his team. I will absolutely recommend them to my peers and network of friends. I really appreciate their understanding and proactive approach for customer service/after sales.

Ernie Chu from Calgary
Ernie Chu from Calgary

Broken Torsion Spring

Got hold of this company by googling "garage door repair calgary". It was on the top of the list with 5 stars. I'm very satisfied and impressed with the level of service done by Tim. I would highly recommend him to anybody. I've also submitted a review in Google.

J Frazer from Calgary
J Frazer from Calgary

Garage door maintenance

We had concerns with our garage double door, so based on recent success with Homestars, I did my research and chose Abc Garage Door Repair to come out and perform maintenance service. This was based on overall rating and recent reviews on the Homestars site.

It was absolutely the right choice. Spoke with Tim and he organized a time to come out. He came on the weekend and did not charge any extra. He called the morning of the appointment as he was a little early, which was great. When he arrived I explained our concerns, he explained what he was going to do, documented what he found and performed the service for the agreed to price.

Fantastic experience and the door is working much better.

No doubt who I will use next time or who I will recommend to anyone who needs garage door work.

Thanks Tim!!!

Marcia Benko in Calgary
Marcia Benko in Calgary

Garage Door Fix

I usually don't take time to do reviews, but the level of service Tim provides warranted taking the time! Highly recommend him to anyone who needs anything done involving a garage door. Our door wouldn't open and he came same day to assess the problem. He didn't have the parts, but returned the next day at the end of an already full day to make the fix. He is so honest and explains everything really well; a pleasure to deal with.

Ray Yip from Calgary
Ray Yip from Calgary

Spring Replacement

The spring of our garage broke and we found Tim's profile and called him immediately. He promptly showed up the next day and replaced the broken spring in no time. He also checked the door and replaced two broken wheels of our garage door. We are very happy with Tim's work.

wesmo from Calgary
wesmo from Calgary

Fix cable on garage door

I was impressed by Tim right from the start. He was able to book me in right away, came on time and did the required work in a short amount of time. He's just a good guy to deal with. If you need a garage repair, Tim should be the first guy you call.

Brian Juke from Calgary
Brian Juke from Calgary

door repair

great work and good prices friendly service prompt
Didn,t have to replace my door
cleaned up after them selves and did not leave a mess
would recommend them any day

More about Abc Garage Door Repair

Providing top quality garage door services, installs, repairs, for garage doors and openers for all of Calgary and surrounding areas. Needing or wanting to upgrade your garage door? We have a great selection of garage doors to suit your budget. Broken garage door spring? We specialize in both torsion or ...