Garage Doors & Hardware

Glenn Fawcett from Calgary
Glenn Fawcett from Calgary

Garage Door Repair

T1Y3M4

Tim was fantastic to work with. Initially he tried to help me save some money over the phone by giving me free advice on my garage door opener. When I finally needed to get it replace, Tim came over on a snowy day when the roads where not good for driving. He was prompt, professional and courteous. A real gentleman. I would highly recommend Tim to anyone.

Kathy L in Calgary
Kathy L in Calgary

Spring replacement

T1Y3M4

Tim was fantastic! Our garage door spring broke and Tim was able to work with my schedule today, arrived in a timely manner, was friendly and did a great job! Nice to have a working garage door again. Pricing was very reasonable. I'll definitely call ABC Garage Door Repair for any future garage door issues.

Ashley from Calgary
Ashley from Calgary

Garage door

The service I received from Tim at ABC garage door repair was exceptional. My door was broken and I was not able to get my vehicle out. I called ABC and he was at my house the same day within a few hours. He is fast and efficient. I found his prices to be extremely reasonable. I am very satisfied with his service. He was professional, fast and got the job done with no problems. I highly recommend Tim from ABC to anyone that needs their door repaired.

chelsie from Calgary
chelsie from Calgary

Garage

T1Y3M4

I'm a busy single mom, and when my garage door wasent going to open, I called abc garage door to come have it repaired- Tim was helpful fast, professional and explained in detail what the problem was - rating 10-10 service and pricing

More about Abc Garage Door Repair

Providing top quality garage door services, installs, repairs, for garage doors and openers for all of Calgary and surrounding areas. Needing or wanting to upgrade your garage door? We have a great selection of garage doors to suit your budget. Broken garage door spring? We specialize in both torsion or ...