Roman Stone Designs

Reviews for Roman Stone Designs

Lila McIndoe from Scarborough
Lila McIndoe from Scarborough

Front walkway

My husband and I had Roman Stone designs put in a new interlock front walkway. WE LOVE IT!!! The service was excellent from start to finish, the quality outstanding, and it was truly a pleasure dealing with Josh and Mariah. Would not hesitate to recommend this company!

Thank you Jim and Lila for the wonderful review. It was great working with both of you! We're glad you are happy with your walkway. Thanks again from the Roman Stone Team

Pablo,Newmarket
Pablo,Newmarket
3 reviews Newmarket, ON

Interlock and Sod!

Roman stone did my back yard and front extension of my drive way. My backs yard was the worst in the area bar none. Fast, reliable, and best of all, well done! This company came to measure twice! They didn’t cut any corners! Amazing price and even better work! I feel totally satisfied with them! I couldn’t be happier with the work that Josh put out! He never charged me for a single thing that he didn’t discuss with me first. Plus I had my patio ready to enjoy in less then 5 days. Not to mention he laid the sod as well. He game me a date and not only was he available on the date he said. He also finished on the date that he said. It’s nice to have a company that does what they say and that you can rely on. His crew is honest and easy to get along with! I almost wish I had more space to put stone as I would love to use them again! I highly highly recommend this company! Ask for Josh!

Hey Pablo! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review! It was a pleasure working with you. We hope you enjoy your new outdoor space.
..From the Roman Stone Team..

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Backyard extension, driveway.

Thank you Josh for your amazing work in our backyard and driveway! We seem to want you back for more projects. Josh's work has been so exceptional as he takes his time to complete the projects correctly. Josh and his crew have been so kind and professional all week. His price is also reasonable compared to other companies out there. Thanks Josh and I'm sure we will see you again for more projects.

Thanks for the great review. Hope you're enjoying the extension in your backyard.

e_munsayac in Toronto
e_munsayac in Toronto

Driveway, side of the house and backyard ??????

Very happy with the work completed. Josh is very easy to talk to and easy to work with. His crew is very polite and kept the construction zone neat and tidy. Called Josh with a couple of warranty issues a week after the job was completed and showed up the next morning. Finished everything in a very timely manner with nothing left undone.

Thanks for the great review Emerson. Its nice to hear your positive experience, and it was a pleasure to work with you and your wife.

pyee from Scarborough
pyee from Scarborough

brick interlocking

Haven't got any work done with this company yet, but will soon. Like the professional way he got back quickly with estimate. Spoke very nicely and gave all options and charges.

Thank you for the review!!

Stephen in Lakefield
Stephen in Lakefield
1 review Cannington, ON

Walkway

Hi Josh,
Thank you so much for your help on designing our walkway and making our walkway so beautiful.
It was a pleasure dealing with you and having you at our home for our project. We are looking forward to have you involved in our future projects and will certainly recommend you to anyone!
Sincerely,
Stephen

Thank you for the wonderful review Stephen. It was a pleasure working with you on your project. Looking forward to working on your future projects.

2 reviews Burlington, ON

Landscaping

We retained Roman Stone Designs to accentuate our front walkway as well as complimenting the patterned concrete porch and steps by constructing stone planters on either side of the steps.
Josh and his crew were very courteous and professional throughout the operation. He supplied us with excellent suggestions and worked with our preferences for the overall theme. We used combo pavers in Onyx Black and Charcoal. We're very happy with the new front walkway tying in the decorative planter boxes as we rely on quality finishes as a Custom/Luxury home builder in Southern Ontario. Therefore we would gladly recommend Roman Stone Designs to anyone!

David
TRILUXE Fine Homes

Thanks for the great review David. It was a pleasure working with you.

Dave from Rogers
Dave from Rogers

Interlock and sod

Josh and his company did a great job was there when he said he was going to be there and the price was unbeatable and the work looks great I got my driveway pathway and fire pit done out of interlock and brand new sod put in I would definitely recommend roman stone if your interested in this type of work

Thank you for the wonderful review. I'm happy to hear you appreciate our workmanship

Tony in Toronto
Tony in Toronto

Driveway Extension

If you are considering any type of interlocking work...these are the guys you wanna call....Josh is straight up and reliable ....Amazing crew and amazing job .....you will not find a better contractor who goes above and beyond what they promised.....

A+