Toute Suite

Stan Synowicki from Toronto
Stan Synowicki from Toronto
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Custom sofa, Living room and Dining Room update

We found Toute Suite Custom Decor just off Dunda,s West of the 427, Great showroom with many fantastic set ups to look at. Received outstanding help in ordering the sofa that we chose along with acquiring the fabrics that we needed for to redue our dining room and living room chairs.
Vish Joshi was a great help in bringing our vision together!
I would recomend this retail store for its great service and quality of its products.

I

Thank-you Stan for taking the time to post a review. I'm glad my team and I were able to assist you with your home décor needs. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

Ken from Toronto
Ken from Toronto

Furnishings for Living Room

I was looking for some new and innovative furnishings for a living room and I was quite please to come across Toute Suite tucked away by a big box furniture store. The advice, help and budget needs were all met in a surprisingly short time. Vish Joshi was quite helpful in the layout and design of the project and came in under my anticipated budget. He was a delight to deal with and I continue to send friends, customers and family to see him!

Hi Ken, Thank-you for your positive review. I'm glad we were able to meet and exceed your expectations. We look forward to assisting you, your friends and family for many years to come. Thank-you kindly for your ongoing referrals.

Suzi  from Toronto
Suzi from Toronto

Product

We heard about Toute suite from a friend and made the trip to see the gallery and we were really impressed. We purchased a stylish sectional that is down filled and the favourite seat in our home, according to our guests!
It's really comfortable and I'm glad we invested in a custom piece because the quality really stands out. The staff were really helpful and knowledgable about their product and made recommendations on colour that made sense for us.

If you're looking for something different that stands out from the pack, they are definitely worth the time.

Thanks Suzi for your review. You'll never go wrong when you spend a little more and make the right investment into quality Canadian made custom furniture. I'm glad you too experienced The Toute Suite Difference. We look forward to many more years of service.

morteza rasekhi from North York
morteza rasekhi from North York
1 review North York, ON

Home Decor

I discovered this store by pure luck, a little hidden off Dundas Street I must say, but what a delight! My family and I was thoroughly impressed with the presentation of the store and the fact that all the sofas and chairs were made right here in Toronto! We got to choose our colours from a vast assortment of fabrics and leathers. Vish helped us put it all together. Thank-you! The prices were incredible for the quality of workmanship and flexibility. I’ve paid twice as much before in other comparable stores. My custom order was received in just less than 4 weeks as promised and the excellent service continued with their white-glove delivery partners. These guys were awesome, they came in, had to remove a door off its hinges, unpacked our order and put everything together and even took away the packaging! In addition, they took my old sofas for disposal to a local charity.
I’ve since returned to buy a custom upholstered bed that my wife fell in-love with. We got great deal on a floor-model blow-out. I’ve already recommended Toute Suite to all my family, friends and co-workers. Never before, have I ever loved a furniture shopping experience! Great job guys, you’ve got us as customers for life!
Rasekhi Family.

Thank-you Morteza for your wonderful review, recommendations and the many referrals you've already sent our way! We value your business and our new relationship. We look forward to being of service to you, your family and friends for many years to come.

Judy from Etobicoke
Judy from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Living Room Couch and Chairs

We love this store. Beautiful, quality, unique Canadian made furniture. Combined with friendly and helpful service. we had been looking for months for the right furniture and we are so glad we stopped in at this store.

Thanks Judy for your review. Like many customers before you, we're glad you discovered our store and experienced The Toute Suite Difference! We know you've since come back to purchase Accent Chairs for another space. We appreciate your business and your continued patronage.

Nadia from Aurora
Nadia from Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Sofa, love seat, ottoman

This is a very unique and modern furniture store. There is nothing else like it on the market, (not that I have seen anywhere else). The owner was super knowledgeable and helpful. I love the idea you get to choose and customize your purchases. I got to choose from over a 100 different colours and fabrics for my pieces, the quality of the fabrics was exceptional! The service was excellent, everything was delivered on time and they even took my old pieces away the same day! I love love this store and I hope many more open up soon. All my facebook friends have 'liked' the site. There really is nothing like this on the market and it does get better.....Best part ALL the furniture is MADE IN CANADA!

Thanks Nadia. We certainly appreciate your feedback and of course your business. Thanks also for "Liking" us on Facebook, we definitely noted the increase of "Likes" and traffic on our page, no doubt you and your friends! We look forward to assisting you and your friends with your future home décor needs.

Diana in Mississauga
Diana in Mississauga

chair

My experience with Vish and Toute Suite was delightful. Vish is a knowledgeable and accommodating sales person. The furniture selection is varied and the quality is remarkable. I highly recommend Toute Suite for all your furniture decor needs.

Thanks for your kind review Diana! We know you have been a repeat client of ours for the past couple of years and value your feedback. Thank-you for your kind referrals as well. We look forward to assisting you with your home décor needs for many years to come!

Mike
Mike

Sectional

A truly lovely store that has a wide range selection of custom made decor. A gem hidden in the GTA that has all my home decor needs in one location. Vish was very helpful in selecting the perfect sectional to suit my needs and is knowledgeable in the overall custom design decor. Thanks for all your help

Hi Mike, Thank-you for your kind review. I'm glad we were able to help you select the perfect custom sectional for you space. We look forward to being of greater assistance with your future home décor needs.

Judy Midgley from Etobicoke
Judy Midgley from Etobicoke

Sofa bed

An elegant Furniture Store

I had been looking for a sofa bed for months. I needed to replace my former sofa bed, which had been destroyed along with everything else in our basement in the July flood.
I needed the correct smaller size, a transferable chaise/ottoman at one end and the perfect fabric - chenille to match the new ceramic floor tiles
I spotted the sign for Toute Suite near Leon's in Mississauga. When I walked in, I knew I had found a great store. Vish, the owner, explained the sofabed was made in Canada and could be constructed in the size and fabric that I chose. We narrowed the fabric choices to 2 and then to my surprise he let me take these samples home to make my decision. It took 5 minutes to choose that perfect fabric. I returned to the store within the hour and placed the order. Being able to take that fabric home was so important to me. No other stores EVER let me do this. As a retired Interior Designer, I hate trying to make such an important decision in a store environment where the lighting and finishes are all wrong. The sofabed was delivered on time and it is perfect. The fabric is rich, yet will stand up to my cats. The bed is easy to pull out for guests and it is very comfortable? A few months later Vish helped me order the same fabric so I could re-upholster a bench that is in the room. Again he was very helpful.
While I was in the showroom, I looked at the furniture selections. The styles choices, prices and fabrics including leathers, were the best I have seen. My next purchase will definitely be at Toute Suite
Judy in Toronto

Thank-you Judy for your positive review. I'm glad we were able to meet and exceed your expectations. I know you and your guests will enjoy that sofabed for many, many years to come! We look forward to your return visit.

More about Toute Suite

At Toute Suite Custom Décor, we have an incredible selection of fine furniture that can be custom-tailored to suit any taste, lifestyle and budget. We offer over 1000 designer fabrics and colours to choose from, providing a quick turn-around of custom orders and are now proudly featuring the exciting new line of products from Jane Lockhart. Our spacious showroom and relaxed design consultation centre provides the ideal setting to plan, customize and accessorize any room in your home. Book a free in-store consultation with our new in-house Design Consultant Anna Ceraldi Zin and look for great decorating tips on our new website blog. Visit Toute Suite Custom Décor today and see why we're the smarter and faster way, to make your design dreams come true.

Interior Decorators, Interior Design, Home Accessories, Home Staging, and Furniture
Our product-lines are carefully selected using only Canadian suppliers that meet our high standards. Our current line of sofas, sectionals & accent chairs are all made in Toronto, Canada. We offer unique one-of-a-kind accessories, including art and mirrors. We have a collection of custom headboards and fully upholstered beds. Looking for 100% solid wood bedrooms, dining tables and chairs? We've got them! Made in Canada by the Mennonites-the finest craftsmanship in the industry!!
Experience 'The Toute Suite Difference'--Book an appointment with one of our dedicated Designers or bring your pictures, sketch and dimensions to one of our dedicated in-house designers. Quick turn-around & delivery of custom orders. Over 1000 designer colours & fabrics to choose from. A wide range of home accessories. Relax in our specious, well-appointed showroom, comfortable Design Consultation Centre with a built-in Espresso Bar offering complimentary beverages. We offer a white-glove delivery service and basic set-up. We also work with contract and hospitality projects.
We have many leading Canadian manufacturers, including the exquisite Jane by Jane Lockhart collection. Our buyers are constantly seeking manufacturers across Canada to bring you the best value at a quality second-to-none.
We have styles to suit any taste, lifestyle and budget, including contemporary, modern, transitional and traditional styles. Most of our styles are available in both full and condo-sizes.
We specialize in condo size furniture and custom upholstery. All our sofas, sectionals and chairs are available in many different pre-configurations and sizes, allowing us to custom build you a piece of furniture to fit your home--without the custom charges!! At Toute Suite, you choose your fabric, you choose your colour and then leave the rest to us!
2011
Merchandise ordered to customer's specifications is not subject to exchange or refund. All sales fi
Cash, Debit, Visa, Master-Card & Certified Cheques
Since all our sofas, sectionals & accent chairs are made in Canada, we stand behind our product.