Toute Suite

Reviews for Toute Suite

Mark from Mississauga
Mark from Mississauga

Furniture Purchase and California Shutters

All Canadian (designed and built) furniture that delivers great quality, great style, great value and most importantly great service !!! (Off the shelf or customized for your needs) If your looking for something new for your home, I highly recommend stopping by this place and asking to speak with "Vish" (the owner). Our experience was top notch and I will be going back as we make new furniture purchases. I would also add when I shared a horrible experience elsewhere getting California shutters Vish referred me to a firm that partners with Toute Suite and the experience was fantastic. Professional, Price competitive and top notch quoting and installation services. Toute Suite is really a great hub for home improvements and customer service. Thanks Vish !!

Hi Mark, thank-you for your positive review on our company. I'm glad we were able to service you with your custom furniture needs and beyond. We look forward to building a lasting relationship with you as too we look forward to your return visit!

Ron from Etobicoke
Ron from Etobicoke
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Custom built furniture and accessories

I was looking for a fresh new look for my Great Room and was delighted to have found Toute Suite. With the help of their design team, we created the exact look and feel of the casual / elegance I was looking for. The products were manufactured on time and delivered and set up in my home on the exact date they promised. The total experience was delightful and the result is fabulous. I try to buy Canadian made wherever possible and in this case I received Canadian top quality goods at import prices. What a great deal all around. I highly recommend Vish and the folks at Toute Suite for all your decorating needs, large or small. The customer experience is a 10 out of 10.

Thanks Ron for your positive feedback. I'm glad you found us and gave us the opportunity to show you that buying Canadian custom made furniture, shouldn't have to 'break-the-bank'. We know you'll enjoy your furniture for many, many years to come. At Toute Suite Custom Décor, we build relationships with all our customers and our after-sales service especially, is second-to-none. So please call or drop-by if we could be of further assistance.

nicola
nicola

Sofa

I purchased a sofa from the professional sales people and design team at toute suite. And i must say not only was the pricing an outstanding value for the quality the service was second to none.
thank you again team. i will be sure to recommend this place to everyone. REGARDS NN

Thank-you Nicola for your kind words and recommendations. We know you will be extremely satisfied with your custom furniture for many years to come.

More about Toute Suite

At Toute Suite Custom Décor, we have an incredible selection of fine furniture that can be custom-tailored to suit any taste, lifestyle and budget. We offer over 1000 designer fabrics and colours to choose from, providing a quick turn-around of custom orders and are now proudly featuring the exciting new line of products from Jane Lockhart. Our spacious showroom and relaxed design consultation centre provides the ideal setting to plan, customize and accessorize any room in your home. Book a free in-store consultation with our new in-house Design Consultant Anna Ceraldi Zin and look for great decorating tips on our new website blog. Visit Toute Suite Custom Décor today and see why we're the smarter and faster way, to make your design dreams come true.

Interior Decorators, Interior Design, Home Accessories, Home Staging, and Furniture
Our product-lines are carefully selected using only Canadian suppliers that meet our high standards. Our current line of sofas, sectionals & accent chairs are all made in Toronto, Canada. We offer unique one-of-a-kind accessories, including art and mirrors. We have a collection of custom headboards and fully upholstered beds. Looking for 100% solid wood bedrooms, dining tables and chairs? We've got them! Made in Canada by the Mennonites-the finest craftsmanship in the industry!!
Experience 'The Toute Suite Difference'--Book an appointment with one of our dedicated Designers or bring your pictures, sketch and dimensions to one of our dedicated in-house designers. Quick turn-around & delivery of custom orders. Over 1000 designer colours & fabrics to choose from. A wide range of home accessories. Relax in our specious, well-appointed showroom, comfortable Design Consultation Centre with a built-in Espresso Bar offering complimentary beverages. We offer a white-glove delivery service and basic set-up. We also work with contract and hospitality projects.
We have many leading Canadian manufacturers, including the exquisite Jane by Jane Lockhart collection. Our buyers are constantly seeking manufacturers across Canada to bring you the best value at a quality second-to-none.
We have styles to suit any taste, lifestyle and budget, including contemporary, modern, transitional and traditional styles. Most of our styles are available in both full and condo-sizes.
We specialize in condo size furniture and custom upholstery. All our sofas, sectionals and chairs are available in many different pre-configurations and sizes, allowing us to custom build you a piece of furniture to fit your home--without the custom charges!! At Toute Suite, you choose your fabric, you choose your colour and then leave the rest to us!
2011
Merchandise ordered to customer's specifications is not subject to exchange or refund. All sales fi
Cash, Debit, Visa, Master-Card & Certified Cheques
Since all our sofas, sectionals & accent chairs are made in Canada, we stand behind our product.