Formerly Georgina Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning

Reviews for Barrie Carpet Cleaning

Private User reviews Orillia, ON

Carpet cleaning

L4P 2Y8

Amazing service. Thank you for always providing the best! Carpets always look amazing. We do our carpets every few months and this service is very affordable. If you have any questions about what carpet cleaner to use look no further.

Thank you for leaving such a wonderful review. Always a pleasure working for you!

Josh in Mississauga
Josh in Mississauga

Carpet Cleaning

L4P 2Y8

I have used Barrie carpet cleaning twice to clean the carpets. They did a superb job, getting out tough stains. Their prices are fair, they are on time, and most importantly they do a fantastic job! They are great at communicating and scheduling service when it is convenient. I would highly recommend them if you need your carpets cleaned.

Thanks josh. Glad you are pleased with our work. We really appreciate you taking the time to write a review. Hope to see you again sometime in the future.

Cheers

James Ion

Brenda F. in Los Angeles
Brenda F. in Los Angeles
1 review Georgina, ON

Georgina Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning to the rescue!

L4P 2Y8

We highly recommend this company. Thanks to James for his care and expertise for a job well done! He arrived on time with all the professional equipment needed for the job. He recommended a course of action and he didn't disappoint. In the end, our soiled sofa is like new again.

Thank you! Very happy you are pleased with the job.
Was a pleasure doing business with you. Just to clarify this job was done in Georgina,ON.

Red Dog  in Georgina
Red Dog in Georgina
1 review Georgina, ON

Great service

James was very professional and the cleaning was excellent. We had three area rugs cleaned and they look brand new. Highly recommend this company and will use them in the future without a doubt.

Excellent to hear. Glad you were happy with the work. Hope you had a merry Xmas and have a happy new year!

Cathy O.
Cathy O.
3 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Carpet cleaning - 3 bedrooms

L4P 2Y8

The team arrived on time, were very personable, the carpets were beautifully cleaned and fresh and the price was very reasonable - even with the 15% tip I gave them because I was so pleased!

Thank you Cathy. Glad you are pleased with our work. Look forward to more business opportunities with you in the future.

Toad
Toad
6 reviews Georgina, ON

Not impressed

The price was right, but sometimes you get what you pay for.

We had a sectional, 3 chairs and an area rug "cleaned". My original call was because the couch and 2 small chairs had a musty smell to them from being in a basement.

When the service guy arrived I asked him if he could smell the must and he said yes. I ask him if he could get rid of the smell and he said yes he could for sure.

Not only did he not remove the smell, the sectional, chairs and rug were still wet, not damp from Sat morning, until right now when I write this ( Tuesday ). We have had fans blowing on them since Sat afternoon.

I contacted the company and spoke with the man that did the work and told him the problem. According to him, he has the best equipment in the business and what would I like him to do?
Well, my shop vac can remove water and dampness from furniture and that only cost me 50 bucks.

His attitude was unprofessional when confronted with this problem.

I would like to point out that I can understand that humidity affects drying time, but when asked he said 4-5 hours and it would be fine. It's going on 3 full days now.
He did not remove the smell, not even a little. Now it smells like musty and the horrible smelling cleaner he used. We have since removed the covers from the couch, and the insides and are cleaning them ourselves.

And the carpet I still wet, and wasn't even cleaned. still fur and stain on it.
So not impressed. I won't use them again and do not recommend them.

Hi Toad,

We are sorry you're unimpressed with our upholstery cleaning service. Most customers are normally very impressed with our cleanings.

Unfortunately once in a while people's expectations are not met and we hear back from our customers which is great.

We normally try to rectify the problem and fix it to make a satisfied customer. Unfortunately we offered you some alternative measures after steam cleaning the smell out of your sofa you had purchased was not a success.

We did not receive a response to our possible solution to the problem and feel we've done everything we can do short of refunding your money.

We apologize for any miscommunication you may have had with James. Although we do try our best, unfortunately we cannot guarantee odours to be removed 100 percent of the time.

We do a professional job with professional equipment and top quality cleaning solutions and most of the time get positive feedback from our customers.

Mica in Vaughan
Mica in Vaughan

General carpet cleaning

L4P 2Y8

Honestly these guys did an AMAZING JOB. So happy that I found them online, will definitely have them come every 6 month to keep my carpet looking fresh and clean. Couldn't be happier with there service!

Thank you Mica for taking the time to write us a review. Definitely a pleasure doing business with you and look forward to more opportunities in the future.

Jeff
Jeff
1 review Midhurst, ON

Great Job Guys

We found out about Barrie Carpet Cleaning via HomeStars because of their high rating and they didn't let us down. They were on time, professional and cleaned the carpet well.

Thanks Jeff. Pleasure doing business with you. Look forward to more opportunities in the future.

blanny_63
blanny_63
1 review Barrie, ON

3 Bedooms, living room and office.

L4P 2Y8

I had an amazing experience with Barroe Carpet Cleaning.
Their service is very professional, helpful and great willingness. They even cleaned spots on my dining set chairs for free.
They are very affordable also. I am definitely use their service from now on, and as a Realtor also will recommend them to my Clients... Best service in Barroe area.
BLANCA

Thank you. It was a pleasure doing business with you!

Dana
Dana

Carpet cleaning

I had all the carpets in the house cleaned today. What a wonderful crew. They arrived on time, explained everything, and the results were excellent. Will definitely use them again and may also consider them for grout cleaning!

Thank you Dana! You were a pleasure to work for. Look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Cheers

More about Barrie Carpet Cleaning

Barrie Carpet Cleaning provides premium Truck Mount Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning & Tile & Grout Cleaning services to homeowner's and business' in the Simcoe and York Region area. We provide amazing results day in and day out with our powerful truck mount system. Giving you the cleanest freshest carpet possible. ...
Looking for Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing pros in Barrie?