Barrie Carpet Cleaning

formerly Georgina Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning
Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing in Barrie  >  Barrie Carpet Cleaning
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Barrie Carpet Cleaning

Toad
6 reviews Georgina, ON

The price was right, but sometimes you get what you pay for.

We had a sectional, 3 chairs and an area rug "cleaned". My original call was because the couch and 2 small chairs had a musty smell to them from being in a basement.

When the service guy arrived I asked him if he could smell the must and he said yes. I ask him if he could get rid of the smell and he said yes he could for sure.

Not only did he not remove the smell, the sectional, chairs and rug were still wet, not damp from Sat morning, until right now when I write this ( Tuesday ). We have had fans blowing on them since Sat afternoon.

I contacted the company and spoke with the man that did the work and told him the problem. According to him, he has the best equipment in the business and what would I like him to do?
Well, my shop vac can remove water and dampness from furniture and that only cost me 50 bucks.

His attitude was unprofessional when confronted with this problem.

I would like to point out that I can understand that humidity affects drying time, but when asked he said 4-5 hours and it would be fine. It's going on 3 full days now.
He did not remove the smell, not even a little. Now it smells like musty and the horrible smelling cleaner he used. We have since removed the covers from the couch, and the insides and are cleaning them ourselves.

And the carpet I still wet, and wasn't even cleaned. still fur and stain on it.
So not impressed. I won't use them again and do not recommend them.

Hi Toad,

We are sorry you're unimpressed with our upholstery cleaning service. Most customers are normally very impressed with our cleanings.

Unfortunately once in a while people's expectations are not met and we hear back from our customers which is great.

We normally try to rectify the problem and fix it to make a satisfied customer. Unfortunately we offered you some alternative measures after steam cleaning the smell out of your sofa you had purchased was not a success.

We did not receive a response to our possible solution to the problem and feel we've done everything we can do short of refunding your money.

We apologize for any miscommunication you may had with James. Although we do try our best, unfortunately we cannot guarantee odours to be removed 100 percent of the time. We do a professional job with professional equipment and cleaning solutions.

Cathy O.
3 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

The team arrived on time, were very personable, the carpets were beautifully cleaned and fresh and the price was very reasonable - even with the 15% tip I gave them because I was so pleased!

Job Price

Thank you Cathy. Glad you are pleased with our work. Look forward to more business opportunities with you in the future.

Mica in Vaughan

Honestly these guys did an AMAZING JOB. So happy that I found them online, will definitely have them come every 6 month to keep my carpet looking fresh and clean. Couldn't be happier with there service!

Job Price

Thank you Mica for taking the time to write us a review. Definitely a pleasure doing business with you and look forward to more opportunities in the future.

Jeff
1 review Midhurst, ON

We found out about Barrie Carpet Cleaning via HomeStars because of their high rating and they didn't let us down. They were on time, professional and cleaned the carpet well.

Job Price

Thanks Jeff. Pleasure doing business with you. Look forward to more opportunities in the future.

blanny_63
1 review Barrie, ON

I had an amazing experience with Barroe Carpet Cleaning.
Their service is very professional, helpful and great willingness. They even cleaned spots on my dining set chairs for free.
They are very affordable also. I am definitely use their service from now on, and as a Realtor also will recommend them to my Clients... Best service in Barroe area.
BLANCA

Job Price

Thank you. It was a pleasure doing business with you!

Dana
1 review Barrie, ON

I had all the carpets in the house cleaned today. What a wonderful crew. They arrived on time, explained everything, and the results were excellent. Will definitely use them again and may also consider them for grout cleaning!

Job Price

Thank you Dana! You were a pleasure to work for. Look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Cheers

Very H.
1 review Barrie, ON

Amazing service from the day I called James about his services to the completion of the job. My carpets were in pretty bad condition with stains from the tenants and now they look brand new. Look no further if you are looking for great customer service, good prices and for your carpets to look new again. I'm over the moon happy that I found Barrie Carpet Cleaning.

Job Price

Thank you. It was great doing business with you. Look forward to more opportunities in the future.

HomeStars in Toronto

Excellent customer service! James is very friendly and personable. Strives for customer satisfaction. Great results after the cleaning! Will definitely use this company again. Prices are reasonable and more than worth it!

Job Price

Thank you for the great review. Very happy you are satisfied with the work performed.

HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Barrie, ON

Excellent job! Always professional and courteous. Carpets look almost as good as new. Will always call Barrie Carpet Cleaning when we need them done. Thanks again for such a wonderful job!!!

Job Price

Thank you. Appreciate you taking the time to rate and review. It's always a pleasure doing business with you.

Cheryl m.
1 review Beaverton, ON

Would absolute recommend Barrie Carpet to friends and family.
Did a wonderful job. Was fast efficient and quiet (as possible).

Job Price

Thanks Cheryl! It was definitely a pleasure doing business with you. Cheers!

More about Barrie Carpet Cleaning

Barrie Carpet Cleaning provides premium Truck Mount Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning & Tile & Grout Cleaning services to homeowner's and business' in the Simcoe and York Region area. We provide amazing results day in and day out with our powerful truck mount system. Giving you the cleanest freshest carpet possible. We guarantee our work 100%!