Groundscape Construction Inc.

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Concrete Contractors
Groundscape Construction Inc.

Reviews for Groundscape Construction Inc.

Diana in Old Toronto
Diana in Old Toronto

Interlock driveway and front garden bed

Outstanding work! Professionals that know what their doing. Sal and his crew did an amazing job on my driveway, from preparation to finish! If you want to get quality work I wholeheartedly recommend them.
Good guys do exist!

Thank you so much for the amazing review Diana.

We are so glad that you trusted us to work on your project and we are so thrilled with the results. You definitely have the nicest stone driveway in your area. We truly hope you enjoy coming home and seeing the beautiful curb appeal.

Thank you so much for the compliments and we hope we will have the opportunity to work with you again in the future!

Porche & Driveway Interlocking

Sal ,Mike and Team has done wonderful job . Their workman ship and hard work caught onto neighbors and passer and we have received a comment like , "piece of Art" "looks like a Carpet" etc
Thank you Groundscape Construction !!!

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Suresh & Nikolina.

It was such a pleasure working with you on your beautiful stone porch & stone driveway project. You now have the most beautiful curb appeal in the neighbourhood!

We are so happy that you love the work we did and it means a lot to us.

Thank you once again.

Rob in Vaughan
Rob in Vaughan

Garden landscape

What a fantastic job Sal and his crew did. They transformed our front yard into an oasis. They went above and beyond meeting our expectations throughout this whole process. They are very professional and have an excellent eye for detail. Can't say enough about there cleanliness. Looking to book our next project with Sal for next April. We would recommend there service to everyone. Thanks Sal and the crew.

Thank you so much for the incredible review Rob.
Your home now has the most beautiful curb appeal which matches your stunning backyard oasis!
We truly enjoyed working with you and Maria on your landscape project and we really appreciate the hospitality towards all of our crew.
We can't wait to work with you again.

Fatima in Old Toronto
Fatima in Old Toronto

Beautiful Oasis

I would like to thank Sal, Mike and the crew for transforming my backyard to a beautiful getaway oasis. I am truly blown away with the results. Sal is very knowledgeable, perfectionist (attention to detail), identifies any problems that require immediate attention (ie drainage). I truly appreciate everything that he had done, recommended and fulfilled. Love my oasis - a huge thank you to you Sal including your dad and you too Mike and the rest of the crew. Thank you!!!

Thank you so much for the amazing review Fatima.
We had a lot of fun transforming your backyard into the incredible oasis it is now. Its truly a show piece and a entertainers dream!
It was a absolute pleasure working with you.

borg64 in Toronto
borg64 in Toronto

Replace Front Lawn

We are very happy with the work of Groundscape Construction Inc. We contacted Sal in March to discuss replacing our front lawn. We had poor soil issues, along with bare spots where I could not get grass to grow and just generally a bad lawn. We wanted a fresh start with a new lawn. He went over the lawn gave me his idea with the re-grading and removal of six inches the old soil and replacement of the new soil then the laying of the sod. We were given a detailed quote listing all work to be provided, paid the deposit and booked for June 2nd for a one day lawn replacement job. He emailed me a few days before and showed up on the day he gave me back in March. The job was done in a few hours and he even installed a barrier between the new lawn and the interlock which was well protected through out the process. He gave me the instructions of how to take of the new lawn and answered all questions I had with its care. Even though this was a smaller job than he may be used to he treated me as an important customer and his workers were very polite.

Highly recommended.

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Greg!

It was a pleasure working with you and we are so happy that you chose our company to install your new beautiful front lawn.

Amanda in Mississauga
Amanda in Mississauga

Front Steps and Patio and Landscaping, oh, my! :)

From the very first email reply to my on-line inquiry, Sal La Verde at Groundscape Construction Inc. was honest and genuine regarding the scope of our projects, the range of possibilities, the best treatments for these areas and the pricing. He didn't sugar-coat anything or try to up-sell us. He was polite and respectful with a good sense of humour and very patient with our queries.

Our front stairs had deteriorated into a small obstacle course of uneven, crumbling steps and slightly wonky railings. Our back garden didn't have anywhere to sit comfortably and had no definition -- and too many weeds -- and holes where one could twist their ankles. We needed help.

Our projects were initially delayed due to bad weather in the summer and autumn of 2017, but my husband and I were reassured, via email and phone, that things would start in the spring of 2018. Right on time, the tulips started to emerge from the soil and Sal was sending me an email, saying he wanted to start work on the front steps the very next day!

Sal and his crew worked very, very hard, sometimes in the least ideal weather conditions and with clients who periodically adjusted parameters of the projects to include other things. Sal took it all in stride and he and Mike, Jonathan and Jerome were diligent, detail- oriented and organized. I knew I could -- and did! -- text Sal when I had a question or needed to verify the timing of things. He would keep me posted via text, email and phone, and walked us through every stage of the improvements on our home.

We now have a very professional set of steps to our front door, with proper height and spacing between them and a lovely porch area we didn't really have before. There is a set of railings, just installed this week, and we feel all posh when we leave the house! Our back garden has a beautiful patio, with, if you 'll pardon the expression, no stone unturned when it came to providing a finished project that even someone very particular about such things would have a very difficult time finding any fault.

The addition of removing our grass, leveling the garden and adding soil and new sod was an extra aspect to the project and Sal and all rose to the occasion, fitting it all in despite having other projects on the go and we can't probably say enough how grateful we are for all their efforts.

Everything looks absolutely splendid and they went above and beyond to ensure we have a home that is also a retreat, as cottage living isn't in the cards for us. Our home really is our castle! And I know this review is rather lengthy, but I'm a writer, so it can't be helped.

We would heartily recommend Groundscape Construction Inc. to any and all who inquire, and given the quality of the work, I'm sure we will have many people interested in pursuing a project with Sal and his crew. Many thanks, once again!

Amanda & Peter in Mississauga -- and the dogs! :)

Thank you so much for the amazing detailed review Amanda!

It was such a pleasure working with you and Peter on your landscape project. Your backyard is now a beautiful and entertaining oasis now for you and your friends and family to enjoy during the summer months. Your new front flagstone porch & steps are very elegant and inviting which perfectly completes your home.

I hope you and your family truly enjoy your new space!

Douglas in Toronto
Douglas in Toronto

Landscaping

The layout of our front yard has been an irritant for years. After researching landscaping companies we contacted five for quotes of which two never returned our call. Only Groundscape Construction and one other replied in a timely manner. Sal understood my vision for a new front yard and quickly followed up with the most detailed plan and quote of the three companies. His competitive pricing, knowledge and professionalism made the choice of contractor simple.
Throughout the project Sal was very communicative which was important to us. Groundscape always showed up when scheduled and were quick to offer constructive suggestions for improvements. Sal and his crew are knowledgeable and meticulous in their work and it shows in the final product. As well, they take immense pride in their work as demonstrated by something as banal as the use of top quality dirt and sod.
We are very pleased with the new front yard especially the interlocking brick walkway and driveway. We have had many positive comments about the new front yard from family, neighbours and passers-by. We have dealt with many contractors over the years and can state without hesitation that dealing with Groundscape Construction has been one of the most positive experiences to date. I would seriously recommend that Sal be considered for your landscaping project.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Landscaping

Sal and his crew did a great job of landscaping our front and back yards. Their attention to detail and overall success of the project was always first priority. They took a little longer than expected given our crazy Ontario weather, but they did it right. I left the job to the pros and they proved they know what they are doing. Great job guys! Everyone loved the work you did.

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy schedule to write us a review Clive.

It was such a pleasure working with you on your exciting landscape project. Your home truly stands out from the rest now. The weather has been a real challenge during such a large project with so many details but the finish product is truly stunning!

Leslie in Mississauga
Leslie in Mississauga

Landscaping, gardens and laying sod

i knew I needed help with my gardens and lawn in my front yard and backyard. i investigated various companies and read their reviews.
When I read about Groundscape, my decision was made.
I am beyond happy! Sal and his team of wonderful young men went beyond any expectations I had. They were a hardworking team. i cannot say enough about Sal. He is knowledgeable, professional, friendly and so easy to talk to and discuss one's options.
He addressed every concern I had and did so many little extra things for me. i enjoyed having them at my home, talking, laughing, and discussing each task they were doing. I actually missed them when they had completed everything!!!
If I ever need anything else done, Sal is my go to guy!
Thank you Sal and the entire team. You are all so wonderful and you made my gardens and grass look amazing!!!
Thank you so much, Sal, for creating such a great company, assembling such an amazing team and helping people like me.
You are so appreciated!

Thank you so much for such a thoughtful review Leslie.

It was so much fun working you on your landscaping project. It's such an amazing transformation. The beautiful gardens truly compliment your beautiful home and now you can just go outside and enjoy the view!

neetu.manwani in Toronto
neetu.manwani in Toronto

Front yard landscaping

I can't say enough good things about Sal and his guys. They recently came to finish up our front yard with beautiful plants. We had hte whole driveway redone with pathways to our back gates, a retaining wall, flower beds and new sod laid. From start to finish he guided us through selection of all materials and always giving his opinion but he never pushed us into any decision. I would say one of the best things about Sal is he treats every project as if it were being done on his own home. He gets excited about the finished products and truly cares about his work. Thus you know when you are working with some one like that the results will be spectacular. Our front yard truly is and we get compliments everyday! His crew are also so respectful and great to work with. Can't wait for him to come back and finish up our back yard.

Thank you so much for the incredible review!
I am so happy with how beautiful the gardens look and how they compliment your amazing stone work. We are so exited to work with you on your dream backyard.

Its been such a pleasure working with you and we can't wait for the next project!

More about Groundscape Construction Inc.

GroundScape Construction Inc. is a Award winning Landscape Company offering a variety of services for all of your landscaping and construction needs. GroundScape Construction Inc. offers complete landscape services, with free estimates, and fully guaranteed work with over 15 years of experience.

Services Include: