Groundscape Construction Inc.

Landscape Contractors & Designers
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Vaughan  >  Groundscape Construction Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Groundscape Construction Inc.

Sal and his crew did a great job of landscaping our front and back yards. Their attention to detail and overall success of the project was always first priority. They took a little longer than expected given our crazy Ontario weather, but they did it right. I left the job to the pros and they proved they know what they are doing. Great job guys! Everyone loved the work you did.

Job Price

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy schedule to write us a review Clive.

It was such a pleasure working with you on your exciting landscape project. Your home truly stands out from the rest now. The weather has been a real challenge during such a large project with so many details but the finish product is truly stunning!

Leslie in Mississauga

i knew I needed help with my gardens and lawn in my front yard and backyard. i investigated various companies and read their reviews.
When I read about Groundscape, my decision was made.
I am beyond happy! Sal and his team of wonderful young men went beyond any expectations I had. They were a hardworking team. i cannot say enough about Sal. He is knowledgeable, professional, friendly and so easy to talk to and discuss one's options.
He addressed every concern I had and did so many little extra things for me. i enjoyed having them at my home, talking, laughing, and discussing each task they were doing. I actually missed them when they had completed everything!!!
If I ever need anything else done, Sal is my go to guy!
Thank you Sal and the entire team. You are all so wonderful and you made my gardens and grass look amazing!!!
Thank you so much, Sal, for creating such a great company, assembling such an amazing team and helping people like me.
You are so appreciated!

Job Price

Thank you so much for such a thoughtful review Leslie.

It was so much fun working you on your landscaping project. It's such an amazing transformation. The beautiful gardens truly compliment your beautiful home and now you can just go outside and enjoy the view!

neetu.manwani in Toronto

I can't say enough good things about Sal and his guys. They recently came to finish up our front yard with beautiful plants. We had hte whole driveway redone with pathways to our back gates, a retaining wall, flower beds and new sod laid. From start to finish he guided us through selection of all materials and always giving his opinion but he never pushed us into any decision. I would say one of the best things about Sal is he treats every project as if it were being done on his own home. He gets excited about the finished products and truly cares about his work. Thus you know when you are working with some one like that the results will be spectacular. Our front yard truly is and we get compliments everyday! His crew are also so respectful and great to work with. Can't wait for him to come back and finish up our back yard.

Job Price

Thank you so much for the incredible review!
I am so happy with how beautiful the gardens look and how they compliment your amazing stone work. We are so exited to work with you on your dream backyard.

Its been such a pleasure working with you and we can't wait for the next project!

muskie in Toronto

It was so easy for us to select Groundscape Construction Inc. to transform the front of our house because when we interviewed Sal he knew exactly what we wanted and provided us options and precisely explained each option. This made our decisions so easy. We were very impressed with Sal as his experience and professionalism showed in his passionate explanation of the project. Sal and his crew are very reliable, competent, hard working and each phase was done when it was planned for. We definitely recommend Sal as it was truly a wonderful hassle free experience. The quality of work is amazing and the front of our house looks great!

Job Price

Thank you so much for this wonderful review Dianne & Don.

The transformation of the front of your home is truly unbelievable!
We had so much fun working on your project with both of you and we are so happy that you love what we did.

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to work with you on your project.

Mena & Terry in Toronto

If we could give Sal and his team 11/10 stars, we would. Both our front and backyard were completely transformed from weedy, overgrown, and completely uninviting spaces into an absolute oasis. We are finally excited to take our toddler into the backyard to play (previously we actually avoided doing so). From start to finish Sal was there overseeing every step of the project. The process from quote to design to planning to construction was very smooth. They were even accommodating when a movie crew unexpectedly showed up on our street just as we were about to start construction and they were forced to rearrange their schedule. Sal was incredibly thorough, always prompt and available to reply to any questions, and offered great advice along the way. The entire team was very professional, friendly, diligent, and took great pride in their work. Not entirely certain how comparable they are in price to other landscapers but we can guarantee they are worth every dollar you spend. (See the photo of the absolutely stunning custom pergola they built for us.) We would highly recommend Groundscape Construction Inc. to anyone looking for a landscaping company!