David R. Smith Design Inc.

Drafting Service
401 Craven Rd. Toronto ON M4L 2Z5
Aleksandra from Toronto
Aleksandra from Toronto

House Reno

I interviewed several architects before choosing David - and I am so glad I did! He has been amazing throughout the whole process. He was always patient, ready to answer any questions and super accommodating. If you are looking for someone kind, patient, talented and easy to work with - look no further. He is highly professional and will not disappoint! I already recommended him to all my friends, who are super satisfied with his service.

A huge thanks Aleksandra for taking the time to draft such a generous and thoughtful review. I know you have your hands full with the kids and now a large scale renovation so it really means a lot. I think your attention to detail and willingness to explore new ideas and directions really helped shape the final design. I have no doubt that your new house will be the most impressive on your street and you can proudly tell everyone you had a huge part in the process. Thank you as well for the kind referrals, your neighbours and friends are all fantastic clients. I look forward to seeing the completed building!