House Number

Reviews for House Number

Shawn
Shawn

House number and address

I dont usually post reviews but i felt this company really deserves it.
amazing company to deal with easy hastle free from ordering to installation everyone was very friendly and professional. I ordered the house number and it was installed within a week. It Looks great and a clean installation. I definitely recommend using them without hesitation.

Nekicha in
Nekicha in
1 review Ajax, ON

Won't stand behind their product

Installation went well. One of the letters broke. I called Nathan and was brushed off. Said it was human error. We didn't touch it. The letter was not supported properly. They are happy to take your money but no so happy to fix their shotty product.

Tried to work this out with the owner. He refused to come to any sort of reasonable agreement. I offered to pay for installation but he refused and even said don't call them anymore.

Mary Lou from London
Mary Lou from London
8 reviews London, ON

House address

I contacted Nathan and he was friendly and professional. He sent me detailed information and it was very easy to order the sign. It arrived with a great template making it easy to install. It looks so nice on our house. We love it and get so many compliments on it. Thanks so much Nathan.
I highly recommend this business.

House number script installation

Very very pleased with the house script number installation by Nathan and his wife. Very nice and professional people. Installed within a week from the first contact! I Highly recommended!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Great job

I searched here on Home Stars to find someone who made and installed home address signs. I found My House Number. The whole process was quick and painless. Nathan asked for a picture of our garage to get the proper look for our home. I wasn’t sure of which script I wanted. He sent a few mock pictures so I could see the difference.
The order was ready in less than 2 weeks. Installation was quick and there were no problems. It made a difference to the front of our home!!

Barb
Barb

Script House Numbers

I highly recommend this company. From our initial conversation to the install, the whole process was seamless. I'm very happy with the end product. The curb appeal of our home has increased two-fold by some as simple as scripted address. I highly recommend Nathan!

Nadiim in Etobicoke
Nadiim in Etobicoke

Beautiful script address in Commercial font

Beautiful script address. The pictures speak for themselves. They were easy to install. I did not have much space for the script but Nathan was able to make it in 4 inch height.

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
Debbie in Thornhill
Debbie in Thornhill
16 reviews Thornhill, ON

Script House Numbers

This whole process of obtaining our new house numbers went very smoothly. Nathan's customer service is amazing. I contacted him, he sent me a picture of how the numbers would look, I ordered it and picked them up. This was all done in a matter of about 10 days. He has a very precise method and the instructions he gives for installation were great. We had a friend install this but sometimes the installation is worth the cost. I would definitely recommend this company !!! Thanks again Nathan !

R. Walters in Spruce Grove
R. Walters in Spruce Grove
1 review Spruce Grove, AB

Fabulous Company and Product!

I purchased numbers for my home. Great quality, exceptional service,. Surpassed my expectations. Even with the extreme temperatures in AB they weathered well. I Highly recommend!!! you will not be disappointed.

Jason Marquez from Mississauga
Jason Marquez from Mississauga

Script House Numbers

I wanted to jump onto the bandwagon of the fancy script house numbers, so I naturally did my google searches for companies that did it. I got a few quotes and got a few responses. Found a company (tribecca signs) who in turn directed me to Nathan. I liked Nathan's response (and price!) as he sent me an electronic mock-up of what the sign would look like on a picture of my house I sent.

I had the option of having Nathan install it or I do it myself. To my satisfaction, if I did it myself it would come with a template, instructions and silicone! So I ordered the sign for self-install and it arrived within days. The install itself was pretty straightforward and the instructions were as clear as could be.

I would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking to fancy their home up. I already got compliments from the neighbours as I'm the first one in the neighbourhood to have such a sign :)

Looking for Interior Decorators pros in Toronto?