LBP Heating & Air Conditioning

Wynn in Richmond hill
Wynn in Richmond hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

No Heat out of Furnace

Called Leroy on the Thanksgiving day, and he came in the afternoon to inspect the furnace. He is very professional, knowledgeable and experienced in the field. In a few minutes, he masterfully identified the Gas Valve is not working and needs replacement. However, my furnace is 18 years old and these old part is not carried by Leroy anymore. He had to make a new purchase and come back the next day to replace the faulty gas valve. The price of gas valve is higher than I expected initially , but I trust Leroy has tried his best. Leroy is an honest person that do not push for sales, and definitely you can count on his workmanship.

Thank you for your review, it was a pleasure working for you.

Jesse in Toronto
Jesse in Toronto

Gas Line for Kitchen

Posted an ad on a Tuesday, they were in on Thursday to do the work. The guys did an amazing job, quick turnaround and great communication throughout everything. Great experience and I would recommend them to anyone who needs this type of work

Thank you for your review, it was a pleasure working for you.

Debra in Brampton
Debra in Brampton

Keeprite AC large unit

I had an Air Con emergency... my old unit died in the middle of this summer's 30c heat, August 2018. Leroy saved us ! The team came within 48hrs to install a brand new Keeprite 4 ton unit. David & Jimmy were amazing. They showed up on time with a couple of phone calls to give me a heads up. They introduced themselves over the phone so I was aware of who is coming. From arriving promptly at 8:30 am, they completed the job at 2pm, exactly when David told me they would be done. He then walked me through all of the changes and additions with the new unit. Borth David & Jimmy were very professional. I would highly recommend LBP Heating & AC !!

Thank you Debra, it was a pleasure working for you.

Penny and Pat in Brampton
Penny and Pat in Brampton

Excellent Customer Service

We would like to thank Leroy for his help recently. My wife heard a squealing and she thought our A/C unit was acting up. So she called Leroy and he was here in a heartbeat. Leroy quickly assessed the issue as the blower motor on the furnace. This is an old furnace that predates our purchase of our home and already had a maintenance plan on it. Leroy suggested we give those folks a call and get it fixed under our maintenance plan. Leroy was right it was the blower motor. Leroy's central A/C installation is still working incredibly well and we are glad to have it for this extremely hot and humid summer. Leroy has proven his customer service and warranty is top shelf and can be relied on. We would recommend LBP HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING to everyone. If we are still living here when our furnace needs to be replaced you will be the only one we call.

Thank you for your a wonderful and honest review. I will continue to give my customers the right information.

NR
NR

Air Conditioning

I called Leroy today to take a look at my broken a/c unit. He came the same day and fixed it within a matter of minutes. He was extremely professional, described the issue, the cost and fixed the problem quickly.
Thanks
Nick from Brampton

We just wanted to thank you for your honest review.

zkhi
zkhi

Quick Fix AC issue

Noticed an AC issue on a hot day, called Leroy, explained the issue to him and he said he would be there that evening. Leroy was on time, explained the issue, quickly fixed the issue and tested the AC. Great and efficient service. Thank You Leroy

Again I must say it was a pleasure work for you.

Raid H. from Brampton
Raid H. from Brampton

Furnace motor replacement

I got a good service for the replacement of the motor and blower of my furnace unit, the blower kept getting loose and due to frictions which cause motor problems. I called Leroy from LBP and he got every thing done for me including the order to the new parts and the unit is working perfectly now.

Thank you, it was a pleasure working for you.

Silvana in Toronto
Silvana in Toronto

HVAC

When my air conditioner broke down I called the company that I was paying each month in case I needed it serviced. After making numerous calls and having several technicians come and not fix the issue I called LBP. I called LBP in desperation around midnight and I left a message. Leroy of LBP called me back 5 minutes later. He came the next morning and found the problem within ten minutes. Based on his finding we decided a new HVAC was required. The following day a new air conditioner was installed by David (Leroy’s son) and Jimmy. I would not hesitate to recommend this company. They were professional, compassionate, quoted a reasonable price, and I would call them again for any of my cooling and heating needs. It was a pleasure to deal with you!

I just wanted to say thanks and it was a pleasure working for you.

Erica in Brampton
Erica in Brampton

Air conditioning repair

Friday of the long weekend and no working A/C. I called and they were able to over within 15-20 minutes. The service was fantastic. He tried everything and anything to get it working. He didn’t rush the job. I would recommend this company anytime. Excellent service. He went above and beyond to get the unit working for the hottest weekend of the year. Thank you.

Again we are happy that we were able to satisfy another customer. Thanks for your review.

Kimberly in Toronto
Kimberly in Toronto

Air conditioner repair

Great service. He came on a Saturday and repaired my Air Conditioner for less than I was previously quoted by another company. Would definitely use them again and highly reccomend.

Just want to say thanks for your business and it was a pleasure working for you.

More about LBP Heating & Air Conditioning

LBP Heating and Air Conditioning Service offers expert maintenance, repairs and installation of residential heating and air conditioning systems. We service all makes and models. We also source and make available several accessories such as thermostats, humidifiers, filters etc. to help you keep your system clean, efficient and working in tip top condition.

We service the Greater Toronto Area and surrounding regions such as Brampton, Mississauga, Oakville, Woodbridge, Vaughan, Georgetown, Bolton, North York and more.

LBP specializes in prompt, professional, expert service. We value our customers and we pride ourselves in neat, efficient, accurate work. Our motto is: “We are not happy till you are happy”. Our technicians are pleasant, knowledgeable and reliable. They will answer your questions and to set your mind at ease. With the LBP crew you are in great hands!

Lead Technician Leroy Petgrave has more than 25 years experience in the field. Leroy is licensed by the T.S.S.A. and has worked with some of the biggest heating and air conditioning companies in Canada as a technician and supervisor.

Heating & Air Conditioning and Fireplaces
LBP uses only high quality, long-lasting products with excellent warranties. (Click here to see some of the top brands we carry.) Leave all the work to us. We will source out the products that best suit your needs and the best possible price. We order and install then remove your old unit, leaving everything clean and tidy. Our Specialties Furnace repairs Furnace installation Furnace maintenance Air condition repairs Air condition installation Air condition maintenance Water Heaters repair Water Heaters installation Water Heaters maintenance Fireplaces maintenance Fireplaces repair Pool Heaters installation Pool Heater repair Pool Heater maintenance Humidifiers installation Gas Lines installation Indoor Air Quality Products Thermostat installation
2010