HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Brampton  >  LBP Heating & Air Conditioning

Reviews for LBP Heating & Air Conditioning

After my conversation, David came over to estimate and take a look before we had finalized we are going with them.
He estimated and gave a very reasonable quote. Next day David came as scheduled and performed all the work. He was very quick in his work and very professional. After finishing setup in basement, he installed range and got it ready to use. He also explained what to do and what not to. Overall happy with his work so far. I have given your reference to couple of my friends who will call you in future

A technician was dispatched same day I called. Leroy was very knowledgeable and helpful, but must have the magic touch. The problem seemed to have disappeared. He took the time to check everything out prior to leaving. I would definitely use this company again in the future. Thanks for the awesome customer service.

RubyandGus
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Called LBP as our downstairs Gas Fire Place was not working. Leroy came in the next day and was great. He provided some solutions and needed to take it apart to fix the problem and put it back together. Leroy is professional, honest and quick. Considering the season his response time was most appreciated, hence the bottle of wine as well. I would use Leroy again and would recommend to a friend.

thanks for your review and it was a pleasure working with you.

J in Brampton

My 93 year father is visiting from vancouver and loves sitting by the gas fireplace. I called last night and the lady took my order, Leroy called this morning saying he would be there around one, he called back to let me know when he was on his way. Had us up and running in no time and didnt charge a huge fee. Will spead the word on LBP. Thank you Leroy.

I just want to say thank you very much for your review and it was a pleasure working with you. Thanks again.

BAD MOVERS
3 reviews Caledon, ON

My furnace was not working well the night before. The furnace was not coming on automatically when the temperature dropped in the house. I Called LBP Heating and Air Conditioning the following morning-Dec 15, 2017. Leroy was onsite within 30 minutes. He troubleshoot and found out the problem with 15 minutes. He rectified the problem that only cost me $80 (his inital fee). He did not charge me extra for the plastic tubing etc to reconstruct the piping on the exterior of the house. He was pleasant, efficient, honest and knowledgeable. Overall a great experience.

Thanks for your review. It was a pleasure working with you thanks again for your business

Greetings,
This morning my husband and I contacted Home Services of Canada to service our furnace which was not working properly. Leroy called me this same morning to say that he would arrive to do the repair around noon or before same day. He and his partner, Jimmy, did indeed arrive on time. Leroy explained in layman's terms what the problem was which was very reassuring. Both Leroy and Jimmy were highly cordial, professional and completed the work expediently. They left no tracks at all and repaired our furnace! Many service technicians in Toronto are good due to the competitive nature of working within the city. Leroy's and Jimmy's service is impeccable - top notch. I highly recommend them Thank you for being caring and ready to fix our heat! Sincerely, Michelle,
A very pleased customer.

Just want to say thanks for such a wonderful review and it's a pleasure working with you. Thanks again.

SAWPARTS CANADA
1 review Kitchener, ON

My wife tried several companies to go to a rental property we have in Alton ont. as our tenants furnace was not functioning, only Nandra from LBP Heating was willing to help us and within a couple hours Leroy (super nice Honest guy) changed the thermostat and OK ed all else good working order.
These are the only one we call from now on.
Thank you LBP Heating & Air Conditioning.

Just wanted to see you we appreciate your review and it was a pleasure working with you. Thanks again for your business.

Igor in Toronto

Hi there! I found LBP contact here on Homestars. Called, spoke with Nandre and made an appointment. Leroy came, cleaned the fireplace and did necessary maintenance. He's very nice, and professional.

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it.

James Dcunha in Brampton

Leroy and team were very professional and came over within couple of hours to resolve the issue I had with my furnace. He attended to the furnace and then explained the issue with the furnace. He was able to address it quickly. Thank you!!!

Thanks James for a wonderful review.

Svitlana in Mississauga

The furnace was not working properly. I called LBP and the technician came next day. Leroy immediately started diagnostics and pinpointed the issue. The damaged part was ordered, and the furnace fixed and cleaned during the same day. Leroy was very professional and knowledgeable He explained everything to me.

Great service! Thank you Leroy for your excellent Job!

Thanks for your review, I am very glad that you were satisfied with our service thanks again.

More about LBP Heating & Air Conditioning

LBP Heating and Air Conditioning Service offers expert maintenance, repairs and installation of residential heating and air conditioning systems. We service all makes and models. We also source and make available several accessories such as thermostats, humidifiers, filters etc. to help you keep your system clean, efficient and working in tip top condition.

We service the Greater Toronto Area and surrounding regions such as Brampton, Mississauga, Oakville, Woodbridge, Vaughan, Georgetown, Bolton, North York and more.

LBP specializes in prompt, professional, expert service. We value our customers and we pride ourselves in neat, efficient, accurate work. Our motto is: “We are not happy till you are happy”. Our technicians are pleasant, knowledgeable and reliable. They will answer your questions and to set your mind at ease. With the LBP crew you are in great hands!

Lead Technician Leroy Petgrave has more than 25 years experience in the field. Leroy is licensed by the T.S.S.A. and has worked with some of the biggest heating and air conditioning companies in Canada as a technician and supervisor.

Heating & Air Conditioning and Fireplaces
LBP uses only high quality, long-lasting products with excellent warranties. (Click here to see some of the top brands we carry.) Leave all the work to us. We will source out the products that best suit your needs and the best possible price. We order and install then remove your old unit, leaving everything clean and tidy. Our Specialties Furnace repairs Furnace installation Furnace maintenance Air condition repairs Air condition installation Air condition maintenance Water Heaters repair Water Heaters installation Water Heaters maintenance Fireplaces maintenance Fireplaces repair Pool Heaters installation Pool Heater repair Pool Heater maintenance Humidifiers installation Gas Lines installation Indoor Air Quality Products Thermostat installation
2010