LBP Heating & Air Conditioning

HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Brampton  >  LBP Heating & Air Conditioning

Reviews for LBP Heating & Air Conditioning

Erica in Brampton
Erica in Brampton

Air conditioning repair

Friday of the long weekend and no working A/C. I called and they were able to over within 15-20 minutes. The service was fantastic. He tried everything and anything to get it working. He didn’t rush the job. I would recommend this company anytime. Excellent service. He went above and beyond to get the unit working for the hottest weekend of the year. Thank you.

Kimberly in Toronto
Kimberly in Toronto

Air conditioner repair

Great service. He came on a Saturday and repaired my Air Conditioner for less than I was previously quoted by another company. Would definitely use them again and highly reccomend.

Just want to say thanks for your business and it was a pleasure working for you.

Parm in Toronto
Parm in Toronto

Furnace Repair

Leroy was fantastic. He showed up on time, gave an honest and fair quote and subsequently repaired our furnace (blower motor) with no issues. We will definitely use his for any HVAC needs in the future and would recommend to others.

Thanks for your business and it was a pleasure working for you.

Patrick in Toronto
Patrick in Toronto

Great work

Leroy provided a great service. He was on time, efficient, and thorough. Leroy was a really nice person and it was a pleasure working with him. He also added a little touch to make my gas fireplace visually more appealing.

Thanks Leroy.

Thanks for choosing us and also for those kind words.

Furnace Help

Leroy was fantastic from start to finish. He came to my place soon after I spoke to him by phone, diagnosed the problem, and immediatedly fixed it. Price was also also more than fair. Can't go wrong with with him.

We would like to thank you for choosing us for your project.

Sergio
Sergio
4 reviews Caledon, ON

New Furnace Installation

I've been using Leroy for the last 5 years for fall maintenance. My furnace came with the house when it was first built in 2000. After 18 years, it was finally time to replace the furnace. Even through I did my research on specs and price points, I did not hesitate to call Leroy for the installation. He came in the morning and did the installation same day with his son David - who is a super nice guy. He also walks you through the energy rebate process and sets you up for the program. Pricing is very competitive with the marketplace and combined with the potential rebate, I am happy to say this will have been a very good investment.

As I mentioned before, installation was done on the same day but was not rushed. David took his time to make sure everything was in proper order. Some guys rush the job and are out the door in 3 hours but David was very professional and you can tell he takes pride in his work.

I would not hesitate to recommend Leroy and David for future jobs.

Thank you Sergio. I really enjoy working for you.

Mukesh from Brampton
Mukesh from Brampton

Air Conditioning Service

Leroy was awesome! This is a late review as it was for a service call last summer. Our AC unit output suddenly dropped and was not cooling our home properly. Called Leroy from my office and it just so happened that he was in the neighbourhood and was able to drop by in less than 30 mins. My wife was home and he was able to quickly assess the issue and fix the unit in no time at all. He was professional and courteous. Straight talk with no hassles. I will certainly call him again.

just want to say thanks for your business it was a pleasure working for you. Thanks again

Kay in Boston
Kay in Boston

Best HVAC Contractor

I would recommend LBP heating to everyone I know. As a first time home buyer, I had zero knowledge about selecting an AC unit. Leroy was patient and answered all my questions in a timely manner and he was also very fair with his prices. He is one of the best contractors that I've ever worked with and will certainly call him again if I have any heating or cooling needs.

Keep up the great work and may you have a prosperous business.

I just want to say thanks for your business and be enjoy working for you. looking forward to service you whenever you were in need

Donna in Brampton
Donna in Brampton
1 review , ON

Great service once again!

Within 3 hours of calling, our furnace motor, which was making a very loud sound, was fixed. Leroy came in and fixed the problem without trying to simply sell us a new furnace. We would highly recommend him to anyone who needs their furnace or a/c repaired.

thank you very much for your business.

Gas Range Installation

After my conversation, David came over to estimate and take a look before we had finalized we are going with them.
He estimated and gave a very reasonable quote. Next day David came as scheduled and performed all the work. He was very quick in his work and very professional. After finishing setup in basement, he installed range and got it ready to use. He also explained what to do and what not to. Overall happy with his work so far. I have given your reference to couple of my friends who will call you in future

thanks for choosing us for your service. we really appreciate your business.

More about LBP Heating & Air Conditioning

LBP Heating and Air Conditioning Service offers expert maintenance, repairs and installation of residential heating and air conditioning systems. We service all makes and models. We also source and make available several accessories such as thermostats, humidifiers, filters etc. to help you keep your system clean, efficient and working in tip top condition.

We service the Greater Toronto Area and surrounding regions such as Brampton, Mississauga, Oakville, Woodbridge, Vaughan, Georgetown, Bolton, North York and more.

LBP specializes in prompt, professional, expert service. We value our customers and we pride ourselves in neat, efficient, accurate work. Our motto is: “We are not happy till you are happy”. Our technicians are pleasant, knowledgeable and reliable. They will answer your questions and to set your mind at ease. With the LBP crew you are in great hands!

Lead Technician Leroy Petgrave has more than 25 years experience in the field. Leroy is licensed by the T.S.S.A. and has worked with some of the biggest heating and air conditioning companies in Canada as a technician and supervisor.

Heating & Air Conditioning and Fireplaces
LBP uses only high quality, long-lasting products with excellent warranties. (Click here to see some of the top brands we carry.) Leave all the work to us. We will source out the products that best suit your needs and the best possible price. We order and install then remove your old unit, leaving everything clean and tidy. Our Specialties Furnace repairs Furnace installation Furnace maintenance Air condition repairs Air condition installation Air condition maintenance Water Heaters repair Water Heaters installation Water Heaters maintenance Fireplaces maintenance Fireplaces repair Pool Heaters installation Pool Heater repair Pool Heater maintenance Humidifiers installation Gas Lines installation Indoor Air Quality Products Thermostat installation
2010