NT Home Service Inc

NT Home Service Inc
416-282-2958
Toronto
M1B 3L6

This company did a great job for us. They were very good at explaining my furnace options and information about getting the maximum rebate offered. The installers were very clean and punctual. I have a will continue to recommend them to my family and friends.

Thank you Carol. We are humbled by your review. We look forward to doing business with you again in the future.

ATTIC INSULATION

This company did perfect job for my house in Oshawa. This company use the pink fiber glass which is very high quality material. The technician add the material from 6 inch to 20 inch, I am very satisfied!!!

Thank you for your wonderful review. We look forward to doing business again with you in the future.

JXWANG8683
JXWANG8683
1 review Hamilton, ON

Add insulation to the roof

So far so good! No complaint. Expecting next time to work with! Very professional! They cleaned the place after the work was done!

Thank you for your review. Word of mouth is very important to our company.

KevinG
KevinG
1 review Burlington, ON

Attic insulation

It is an project of upgade to a R50 standard insulation, pro patient and nice staff. recommended.

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. It is greatly appreciated.

Z in Woodbridge
Z in Woodbridge
17 reviews WOODBRIDGE, ON

Kevin - where is my receipt and rebate. Charged HST, no receipt!

Kevin from NT Home Service, brought 2 men to my house, to install air conditioning.

He promised that he would process my rebate paperwork.

The men insisted on payment in cash, including for the HST.

After I paid, they didn't provide a receipt, and said that I should ask Kevin for the receipt.

They quickly ran away, but not before I got a photograph of their license plate.

After numerous calls to Kevin (who mysteriously claimed to have quit the company that day, but still shows up in recent reviews) and company management, I got nowhere.

After posting a bad review, the company owner called me in the middle of the night. He told me that he wanted to come to my house to talk about it, right away (it was almost 10 pm) unless I remove the bad review.

I told him I would remove it, but I simply needed a receipt for the work, so I could collect on my rebate.

He made all sorts of promises, but in the end, he said that Kevin doesn't work for him, and there is no record at his company of my air conditioner.

Since I see that Kevin is still working there, I'm writing some more reviews of Kevin.

Hello my name is Carol. I am the office Manager at NT Home Service Inc. I am very sorry to hear about your negative experience you encountered with our company. I can assure you that Kevin does not work for our company. I would like to help you resolve this issue. Please call our office during operating hours and ask for me personally. Our company would like to settle this dispute so that you will be satisfied.

Ida R. in Toronto
Ida R. in Toronto

Furnace and A/C installation

NT Home service was the 3rd company I contacted for a quote. Kevin met with us for a quote and was very good at explaining what was needed to replace our old furnace and install an air conditioner. The price quoted was the best and the installers, Peter and Mark were great. Very happy with everything.

Thank you for your review Ida. I will be sure to pass your message along to the team. It is always rewarding to here back from our customers!

69thewarden
69thewarden

Furnace

Yes I'm very happy with the work done. The company was on time.
The sales and technicians were very professional. I would definitely use this company again!

Thank you for the positive feed back. Word of mouth is very important to our company. Have a nice day :)

Ravi
Ravi

New Gas Furnace(Trane) and New Hot Water Tank installation

Price for the Furnace and installation was very reasonable compared to few other dealers. And the quality of the work is very acceptable. Installers were knowledgeable and completed the work in a very short time.
It's been couple of weeks now and haven't had any issues.

Thank you for your review. Word of mouth is very important to our company. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your new package!

Isabella M.
Isabella M.

Service My Furnace

My furnace would not come on. I called NT Home Services and they came and fixed replaced a part I needed on the spot. The gentleman was very nice to show and explain everything to me.

Word of mouth is very important to us. We appreciate your kind feedback and look forward to doing business with you again in the future.

Ms. H.
Ms. H.

Tankless

Company has installed a tankless water heater. The sales guy was very knowledgeable and friendly. The installation was clean and quick. Thanks NT!

Thank you for the review Ms.Hadaway, We are happy to hear you are pleased with our company.

More about NT Home Service Inc

NT Home service's customer for Life policy has and will continue to offer a wide range of quality home comfort products, backed with great warranties, to meet YOUR NEEDS and budget. Our expert and friendly energy consultants, and licensed qualified technicians provide quality sales & installation services you have come to expect 24/7, 365 a year. THAT IS THE NT HOME SERVICE WAY!