Select Energy

Review for Select Energy

Ladybug, Port Dover
Ladybug, Port Dover

Gas Installation Service

I called Select Energy to install an external natural gas line so I could hook up a new BBQ to it. The technician installed the line safely within an hour. He was very helpful in advising me the safety factors on using the gas line. Another added advice he told me was to lock or chain my BBQ to prevent theft. He said he had seen this happen all of the time, and most people don't even think about locking it as the theives just lift your BBQ and carry it away from your yard. I felt safe using the gas line as he also tested it for any leaks. I would recommend them.