Master Marble

Reviews for Master Marble

Cathy
Cathy
5 reviews Burlington, ON

Kitchen and bathroom counters look great

After talking to a couple of other quartz fabricators that weren’t leaving us feeling warm and fuzzy for a variety of reasons, we found Basilio based on his reviews. From the initial meeting to the final installation we couldn’t have been happier with Master Marble. They did a great job, fair price and were wonderful to work with. I’ve already recommended them to a couple of people and would certainly use again without hesitation.

ClearCut in Toronto
ClearCut in Toronto

Quartz kitchen and bathrooms

I was referred to this company to do my quartz counter tops and all my bathrooms. Bassilio and family are very pleasant to deal with. They gave me an excellent price with the quality stone that I was looking for. Installation was quick and on time. Its refreshing to deal with nice honest people.

I will use in future projects and I highly recommend.

diane  in Milton
diane in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Kitchen countertop

Master marble was extremely professional and hardworking team. From start to finish they were extremely professional and knowledgeable. They had a great selection of products to choose from. I would recommend this company to my friends and family.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Customer service is not their strong point

I’ve hired this company at my friend’s recommendation. Overall they did a pretty good job installing the kitchen and bathroom countertops. Customer service however is not their strong point. After installing the counters, they left before checking if the oven fits between the 2 counter tops in the kitchen. I had to force the oven back in place because one side of the counter was not cut straight and it was coming out close to the wall. When I called Basilio (the owner), he showed up and rudely gave me an earful telling me that I am wasting his time for such a “minor” thing. He had one guy polish the side of the counter. The guy polished the wrong spot, messed up the edge and chipped the counter. Almost like he did it on purpose. And he did not even fix the problem. I was obviously not happy…
So, if you really need to have this contractor make sure you check everything before they leave. Any retouch work after they’re gone may cause you some really deep frustration. I personally do not recommend them anymore.

Joe Sciline
Joe Sciline

The whole experience was great

I went in for a quote, Melissa was very pleasant to work with and very professional and helpful. We love our new quartz counters they make our kitchen look amazing! I would recommend Master Marble to everybody, it is a great family business!
I’m always renovating and they are my 1st choice for countertops!

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

Great work

Our contractor recommended Master Marble and mentioned they were affordable and did a good job. They were completely right. I was not at all disappointed- our quartz kitchen with a full backsplash an island bar looked absolutely amazing! They are a small family business but quality and prices are flawless. Would definetly recommend.

Mar in
Mar in

Kitchen counter top

We contracted Basilio out to install a new quartz countertop for our kitchen. We went to the show room, picked out the piece and paid our initial deposit all was good until the install. They came and installed and left with our drawers not opening. After it was pointed out the drawers didn't open they had the nerve to say it was the carpenters fault. They should have shunned the counter. The
Install was a joke. Don't waste your money with this company

Linda in Brampton
Linda in Brampton

Installation of a Countertop for Basement Mini-Bar Kitchenette

We met Basilio, the owner at his store in August, 2016. We liked him right away. He has a very pleasant personality. We arranged for installation of the granite countertop with a small undermount bar sink.
He sent out two gentlemen to do the job a few days later.
The countertop looks great. They did an excellent job. It is also good quality . They left it sparkling shinny. We thought the price was the best compared to other granite installers in Brampton/Mississauga.
We are glad we hired this company and would do so again.
It is a small company, nothing fancy when you walk in, but don't let that fool you. They are professional installers and do a professional job.

joe587 in Brampton
joe587 in Brampton

Kitchen

The business is small but friendly and easy to work with. They did a great job on my kitchen and did it in a short amount of time. The material for our island was a great recommendation buy the owner. I've contracted them for other jobs as well and recommend their service.

kwithers
kwithers
11 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Quartz countertops in kitchen

Basilio showed up exactly when he said he would and charged exactly what he said he would charge, and the finished product looks outstanding. Couldn't be happier - finding someone who is so easy to work with and does a great job is a rare and beautiful thing. Also, his price was WAY lower than anyone all other quotes.