Master Marble

HomeStars  >  Countertops in Brampton  >  Master Marble

Reviews for Master Marble

Joe Sciline
Joe Sciline

The whole experience was great

I went in for a quote, Melissa was very pleasant to work with and very professional and helpful. We love our new quartz counters they make our kitchen look amazing! I would recommend Master Marble to everybody, it is a great family business!
I’m always renovating and they are my 1st choice for countertops!

1 review Kitchener, ON

Great work

Our contractor recommended Master Marble and mentioned they were affordable and did a good job. They were completely right. I was not at all disappointed- our quartz kitchen with a full backsplash an island bar looked absolutely amazing! They are a small family business but quality and prices are flawless. Would definetly recommend.

Mar in
Mar in

Kitchen counter top

We contracted Basilio out to install a new quartz countertop for our kitchen. We went to the show room, picked out the piece and paid our initial deposit all was good until the install. They came and installed and left with our drawers not opening. After it was pointed out the drawers didn't open they had the nerve to say it was the carpenters fault. They should have shunned the counter. The
Install was a joke. Don't waste your money with this company

Linda in Brampton
Linda in Brampton

Installation of a Countertop for Basement Mini-Bar Kitchenette

We met Basilio, the owner at his store in August, 2016. We liked him right away. He has a very pleasant personality. We arranged for installation of the granite countertop with a small undermount bar sink.
He sent out two gentlemen to do the job a few days later.
The countertop looks great. They did an excellent job. It is also good quality . They left it sparkling shinny. We thought the price was the best compared to other granite installers in Brampton/Mississauga.
We are glad we hired this company and would do so again.
It is a small company, nothing fancy when you walk in, but don't let that fool you. They are professional installers and do a professional job.

joe587 in Brampton
joe587 in Brampton

Kitchen

The business is small but friendly and easy to work with. They did a great job on my kitchen and did it in a short amount of time. The material for our island was a great recommendation buy the owner. I've contracted them for other jobs as well and recommend their service.

kwithers
kwithers
11 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Quartz countertops in kitchen

Basilio showed up exactly when he said he would and charged exactly what he said he would charge, and the finished product looks outstanding. Couldn't be happier - finding someone who is so easy to work with and does a great job is a rare and beautiful thing. Also, his price was WAY lower than anyone all other quotes.

Lorna in Etobicoke
Lorna in Etobicoke

Quartz Countertop

We have a small kitchen and we just had new kitchen cabinets completed by New Kitchen Plus but we needed a counter top. We went to several places and got about 5 quotes but none that was in our budget and only one other place that I found the people friendly. A friend recommended Master Marble to us and Basilio the owner was a very nice person. He showed us around his factory. We decided on the quartz counter top we needed. He ordered it and within a week he was at our place installing our counter top. The workers were on time and they were friendly. I will definitely be using them again and I have recommended them to others already.

Harvey in Brampton
Harvey in Brampton

Kitchen and bar Counter

Even though we experienced some problems at the start, everything was eventually resolved amicably to the satisfaction of both parties.
I recommend this place if you have a little patience in order to save some money.

Singh
Singh

Kitchen counters

Dealing with Master Marble was a very disappointing experience.

Initially the owner was very pleasant. Shortly after the install we realized that there was a crack in the granite at the sink, top and bottom. Plus a very poor seam on anther piece. The installers also hacked the cabinet and tried to cover it up with filler.

The owner denied that the granite was cracked and after a few weeks of arguing finally replaced both counters. At the time of the second install the workers admitted that they knew the granite was damaged at the shop and installed it anyway.

Very unethical business practice. If you can not do the job correctly your in the wrong business.

Never did the owner apologize for wasting my time!

Mel from Caledon
Mel from Caledon
1 review Concord, ON

bathroom and laundry room renovation

I had my bathroom and laundry room renovated and both the service and quality of work was great. I truly would recommend this company to anyone, they have reasonable prices -that ARE fair- but most of all I liked the fact that they are a family business, whom enjoy doing their job in a professional manner.