AFG Heating And Cooling

61 Combe Ave. North York ON M3H4S5

Reviews for AFG Heating And Cooling

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Furnace repair

I was extremely pleased with Afg heating &cooling. I called in regarding my broken furnace. Fasi came in and had a look , told me the problem and gave me a quote (which I was really pleased with compared to other quotes I got ). He did a great job and gave me some tips on how I can avoid having those problem in the future. I am very satisfied with the service I got and I would recommend them to anyone who needs this service.

we are here to help with any of your hvac projects wether big or small. Thank You for your review

Ingrid on Ping
Ingrid on Ping

Radiator pipe replaced in bathroom

We had a very rusted pipe on our bathroom radiator that needed to be replaced. It was a pretty small job but, because it's a 100 year old system, we were worried the couplings could be fused and we'd need to replace the whole rad. Rafi was in and out pretty fast and the work was perfect, no extra "can of worms" just a nice simple pipe replacement. He's been working on heating/boiler related jobs for us since we bought our house 2 years ago and he's who we always call.

thank you Ingrid for time and review. we are here for any of your hvac needs. Rafi tolmal

The H.
The H.

Furnace repair and Furnace Replacement

Rafi and Fasi were incredible and we are so lucky we found them on Homestars. We first called them when our furnace broke on a freezing winter day. Rafi was there within a few hours. Although he didn't have the part needed, Fasi showed up an hour later to do the repair - this was 11pm. And when we finally replaced our furnace everything was organized quickly and efficiently and the job was done by them extremely well. We couldn't be happier

your feedback is truly important to us. keep us in mind for any future hvac needs. Cheers

alison
alison

Furnace and tankless water heater replacement

Fasi and his partner did the work as promised. They were respectful and left our home clean and tidy. I would absolutely recommended AFG to anyone requiring their service.

thank you for taking the time to submit the review. all of us at afg truly value your input and opinion.
take comfort in knowing that we are just a phone call away. Cheers

Mike
Mike
6 reviews Georgina, ON

Replace furnace vent pipe

Rafi was amazing, right on time, explained everything in detail, did the job quickly and without a mess and the final price was way lower than what others quoted us. We are very happy and will definitely give him a call again if anything else needs to be done.

thank you Mike for your time and review much appreciate it. keep us in mind for future work Wether big or small

Mandy in Scarborough
Mandy in Scarborough

Heating system replaced

It's our third time to have Rafi's services for our heater. He is, no doubt, very professional and friendly. Recently, Rafi replaced us a new heater. Unfortunately, we encountered a leakage on a late evening. I appreciated much that Rafi urgently sent his brother, Elham, to fix the problem at 9:00 pm on a Saturday. Elham came on the next day (Sunday) as well to replace a new hose in order to avoid any more leakage. They care about you! Without hesitation, these brothers are highly recommended !

Review has 1 previous version

Thank you Mandy for submitting the review. As you know we are a family operated and owned buisness. Where we look after our clients and their needs. Take comfort in knowing that we are just a phone call away.

Andrea -.
Andrea -.

Furnace tune-up

Great job- this is the second time I have had AFG in to service my furnace. Raffi explained what he was doing and why. Beyond that priced right, pleasant gentleman to have working in my home - I would not hesitate to call AFG again.

Thank you Andrea for posting the review for us. We appreciate your feedback and are always here to help

Michelle in TO
Michelle in TO
8 reviews Harwood, ON

Furnace service call

Our tenant notified us on Jan 2 (a statutory holiday) that the 2013 gas furnace in our rental house was not working. I called AFG around 11am and the gentleman who answered the phone apologized that the technician who services Hamilton could not get out to the house until 2-4pm. I happily booked that time, and when the technician was delayed, AFG called me back to say that the gentleman in the office (Fasi or Ravi I believe) was going to go to the call personally. He arrived by 4:30 and quickly diagnosed the problem as a seized motor. Unfortunately he could not get the replacement part the same day, but he promised to return the next day and gave some suggestions for keeping the house warm in the meantime. He also clearly explained the problem, the cause and the estimated cost of fixing it. He then called the next day when the replacement motor had been installed to give me the run down of the work done and information about the warranty they provide on parts and labour. He emailed me the invoice and I was able to pay by e-transfer. I would recommend AFG to anyone, but I was especially impressed as a landlord that AFG made this service call so seamless and easy for me and my tenant.

Thank you for your business and kind review. It was our pleasure to be able to accomidate your needs. We're looking forward to hearing from you in the future.

Fasi

lowbee
lowbee

No heat troubleshoot and Inducer Motor replacement

AFG Heating And Cooling
905-910-1495
Vaughan
L4L 8T2

I called AFG at 6:30p because I noticed our 14 years old furnace was not blowing air and it was making noise. Rafi answered my call and came to our house at 9pm, he quickly determined the problem to be a failed inducer motor and provided me with options. I asked Rafi to check availability for replacement part and get back to me the next day. Rafi located the replacement parts and came back to my house at 4:30pm the next day to complete the repair. Through out the whole process Rafi was professional and up front, his prices was reasonable (yes, I cross checked the cost of replacement part on the internet). Rafi is responsive and reliable, he is someone you can count on to return your calls. I would recommend AFG to all my friends.

Thank you very much for taking the time to submit a very warm review. It was truly a pleasure to meet you. And all of us at afg heating aprecuate your input and opinion. Keep us in my for future if you should need our services Wether big or small.

More about AFG Heating And Cooling

Welcome to AFG Heating and Cooling Services, one of the finest HVAC installation and maintenance services contractors in Greater Toronto Area. Our top priority is to provide homeowners a quality residential High efficiency furnaces, boilers, water heaters, air conditionings Heat pumps and indoor air quality with our innovative and very economical HVAC solution. Our service areas cover Toronto, Mississauga, Hamilton, Oakville, Scarborough, Thornhill, Richmondhill, Burlington, Brampton and others areas of GTA.
Toronto Special High Efficiency Furnace Services
AFG heating and cooling services offers 24/7 furnace installation and preventative furnace maintenance and diagnoses services. We have seen a big change in winter season from last couple of years. Home furnace has become most important appliance that helps us to stay warm in winter season. We offer high efficiency furnaces at an affordable price range. Our furnace brands are Goodman and AIRE-FLO. Our technicians are professionally trained to do maintenance of other furnace brands including Lennox furnaces, Amana furnaces, Rheem furnaces, Trane furnaces and other GTA’s common furnace brands.
We have highly trained experienced and dedicated HVAC professionals to provide you reliable installation and maintenance of High efficiency furnace at reasonable price.
Toronto Special Central Air conditioning and ductless Air conditioning services
We offer quality cooling product’s installation and services for both central and ductless air conditioning systems. Our air conditioning installation product brands are Goodman and AIRE-FLO. We also provide maintenance services of other air conditioner brands included Lennox, Amana, Rheem, Goodman and LG. Our 24/7 support system is always ready to assist you. We have professionally trained air conditioning technicians with latest equipment for installation. In addition, our technician are trained to provide you diagnose and repair services of central air conditioner and split air conditioner.
AFG Heating and Cooling HVAC contracting company is providing one of the best heating and air conditioning installation and maintenance services. We deal in Goodman and Aire-Flo heating and air conditioning brands. We cover Lennox, Rheem, Amana, Goodman, Trane, York, and other bestselling Toronto heating and air conditioning products for service and maintenance. Our home comfort advisors and technicians are highly trained, knowledgeable and experienced to help and guide you with best product selection at the budget you want.
Our services include:
*Central Air conditioning Maintenance
*Central Air conditioning Tune-ups
*Duct Cleaning
*Tailored HVAC Services
*Indoor Air Quality Systems including humidifiers and air filtration systems.