AFG Heating And Cooling

61 Combe Ave. North York ON M3H4S5
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Burlington  >  AFG Heating And Cooling

Reviews for AFG Heating And Cooling

Chantal in Toronto
Chantal in Toronto

Service Call - Air conditioner

I had these guys come out to look at my air conditioner (just bought the house in winter so could not check whether it worked during home inspection). Prior to the visit I had someone else look at it and recommend replacing two parts as a result and it still did not work. When AFG came out to take a look (I chose them based on the Homestars rating), he took a look at the furnace and told us the circuit board on the furnace was not working and he tried bypassing the board to double check. He told us the board needs to be replaced ($600-800) or replace the whole furnace ($3000+). The furnace was original to the house (circa 1970s) and so it made no sense to replace the board at that cost.
We decided to shop around for a furnace and found one on promotion from another business rated highly on Homestars and they gave us a deal for both the furnace and ac. Long story short, when the guys were installing the new units, they took a look at the thermostat and said it was not wired properly and the ac/furnace could have worked for all they know.
AFG did not even take a look at the thermostat and rushed through the service call which you pay by the hour. Had he taken his time and checked the thermostat, we likely could have gotten another year or two out of both units.
I could not really afford replacing them in the first place but the temperature has been feeling like 35+ for several weeks and we have a northern breed dog who does not fare well in the heat so had to do something fast.
I would not recommend this company.

Thank you Chantal for taking the time to express your experience with us. Unfortunately there are contractors/ competitors who like to tarnish a company's name and image by misleading the customer and giving them false information, which seems to be the case here. I looked into this situation, went over the technician's notes for diagnosis, it looks like he took every step to ensure he diagnosed the problem correctly. However, here at AFG we're committed to deliver the best service and customer satisfaction is our #1 priority. Please give me a call at the office # 905-940-1495 Or my cell at 416-897-5701 to resolve this issue. We're here for our clients 24/7

sincerely, Fasi

macerwin
macerwin

Attic Air Conditioning Diagnotic

I needed maintenance on my attic air conditioner so put a call out on HomeStars. Got 3 hits... 2 didn't get back to me but Rafi did. He showed up on time, was totally honest about my options and fixed the problem. I definitely will need a new A/C system in the not to distant future and Rafi will definitely be who I call.

thank you Susan for taking the time to submit a review. it was a pleasure and we are here to help at any time.

Downtown Toronto
Downtown Toronto

Furnace inducer motor replacement

Had our furnace inspected by AFG. Rafi arrived within the time promised, and quickly diagnosed the problem. We booked a date and time for him to come back and replace the motor (as it wasn't urgent). Rafi sticks to his promised time and price. He is knowledgeable, fair, punctual and gets the job done. Will get our furnace repairs only from AFG in the future and would recommend this company for heating and cooling issues.

thank you very much for taking the time to express your experience and interaction with us. all of us at afg are very pleased to see yet another happy home owner.
We are here to help as always for all of your hvac needs
Rafi tolmal

Melanie from Toronto
Melanie from Toronto

Furnace Tune Up

We have used AFG for a couple years now as we have been very, very pleased with their work. Everything is explained in a way that a layman can understand and done with respect to the whole HVAC system. This year we moved and I accidentally asked for Fasi instead of Raffi (stress, whatever), and he did a great job as well, (although i was very confused when i first saw him). I guess in terms of quality and clarity, it doesn't really matter who you get. They're both great!

Hi Melanie thank you for taking the time to write a review. we at afg really appreciate your feed back.
many thanks Rafi tolmal

Simply the best!

Not only did I contact this company on a Saturday night; and, not only did they come that very night. But, the very next morning replaced my entire furnace with a high quality used one that fit my budget perfectly! These guys are fast, efficient, knowledgable - but most importantly - they CARE! Good family people!

Thank you from all of from afg heating for your warm review. the pleasure is ours and we are here to help wether big or small projects. keep us mind. Thanks again

Michelle in Danforth Village
Michelle in Danforth Village

Furnace and Air Conditioner

Fasi and his crew replaced our air conditioner and furnace, and have been servicing them yearly ever since. When we had an issue with the furnace, Fasi was quick to respond (on a weekend) and fixed it on the spot. So far, no regrets. We'd highly recommend AFG.

Thank you for your feedback Michelle. We're glad to see you're satisfied with our services.

SCF
SCF

HVAC

On time - on budget. Great reliable service. Would certainly recommend this company. Thanks to Fasi.

Thank you for your business and input. We're glad that you're happy with our work.

danielmorello
danielmorello
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

AC Replacement

Very professional and proficient. Was very accommodating to all my requests. This is a fair company that really takes pride in their work.

Thank you for your business and input Daniel. We're happy to see you satisfied with the work performed.

k2soares
k2soares

Air conditioning service

Fasi was very thorough. He triple checked his work which you don't find in most trade workers from pressure test, cleaning the system etc. And that's because he cares. Someone else might have sold me a new unit and I would have bought it because we were desperate to get ac in our house because it was so hot! Thanks again

thank you for your input, we're glad to see yet another satisfied and happy customer.

brizy123
brizy123
1 review Aurora, ON

AC repair

The repair on my air conditioner was done quickly and I was given a explanation of what was actually done

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you are looked after
Cheers

More about AFG Heating And Cooling

Welcome to AFG Heating and Cooling Services, one of the finest HVAC installation and maintenance services contractors in Greater Toronto Area. Our top priority is to provide homeowners a quality residential High efficiency furnaces, boilers, water heaters, air conditionings Heat pumps and indoor air quality with our innovative and very economical HVAC solution. Our service areas cover Toronto, Mississauga, Hamilton, Oakville, Scarborough, Thornhill, Richmondhill, Burlington, Brampton and others areas of GTA.
Toronto Special High Efficiency Furnace Services
AFG heating and cooling services offers 24/7 furnace installation and preventative furnace maintenance and diagnoses services. We have seen a big change in winter season from last couple of years. Home furnace has become most important appliance that helps us to stay warm in winter season. We offer high efficiency furnaces at an affordable price range. Our furnace brands are Goodman and AIRE-FLO. Our technicians are professionally trained to do maintenance of other furnace brands including Lennox furnaces, Amana furnaces, Rheem furnaces, Trane furnaces and other GTA’s common furnace brands.
We have highly trained experienced and dedicated HVAC professionals to provide you reliable installation and maintenance of High efficiency furnace at reasonable price.
Toronto Special Central Air conditioning and ductless Air conditioning services
We offer quality cooling product’s installation and services for both central and ductless air conditioning systems. Our air conditioning installation product brands are Goodman and AIRE-FLO. We also provide maintenance services of other air conditioner brands included Lennox, Amana, Rheem, Goodman and LG. Our 24/7 support system is always ready to assist you. We have professionally trained air conditioning technicians with latest equipment for installation. In addition, our technician are trained to provide you diagnose and repair services of central air conditioner and split air conditioner.
AFG Heating and Cooling HVAC contracting company is providing one of the best heating and air conditioning installation and maintenance services. We deal in Goodman and Aire-Flo heating and air conditioning brands. We cover Lennox, Rheem, Amana, Goodman, Trane, York, and other bestselling Toronto heating and air conditioning products for service and maintenance. Our home comfort advisors and technicians are highly trained, knowledgeable and experienced to help and guide you with best product selection at the budget you want.
Our services include:
*Central Air conditioning Maintenance
*Central Air conditioning Tune-ups
*Duct Cleaning
*Tailored HVAC Services
*Indoor Air Quality Systems including humidifiers and air filtration systems.