Type-Brock

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Scarborough ON M1H2R8

Reviews for Type-Brock

New windows for house

I called numerous company to get a quote and Brock windows had the best price and also we love the overall experience. From the time we met the consultant from Brock that came to our house to the day of of instillation everything went well. The windows looks​ great and we can feel the difference with the heat being kept in the house longer as for the triple glaze windows. Again the experience was phenomenal.

christina hollingworth from Pickering
christina hollingworth from Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

doors and windows

Very nice installers. Quick and helpful. I did have to call to get my appt even though i was told they would call me. I ordered my doors and windows in aug and had them installed in nov due to delays. It took a longtime but im happy with the end product.

Lorna Mullings  from Scarborough
Lorna Mullings from Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Doors and Windows

They came on time as stated, aswell as worked professinal They were respectuful and cherrful. They cleaned up after themselves and I was very satisfied with the product that was choosen.