Tasco Appliances

Reviews for Tasco Appliances

Karen
Karen

Appliances

DO NOT SHOP AT TASCO!! I was sold a broken washing machine that flooded my laundry room the first time I used it. Tasco will not replace it, nor will they give me my money back. THEY DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT WHAT THEY SELL WILL BE IN WORKING CONDITION. If they sell and install a faulty applicance all they will do is "open a ticket" with the manufacturer and/or installation company to have it serviced. I have now called 7 times and waited weeks...each time I'm told they will send an email to have someone call me back to schedule an appointment. Same response 7 times, but still no corrective action.

Once they have your money, you're on your own - even if what they sold you is broken. Do yourself a favor, shop anywhere but TASCO!

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Beware and read this before shopping with Tasco

AVOID THIS PLACE AT ALL COSTS !!!!! NOT ONLY THIS TASCO LOCATION, BUT ALL!!!! Bare with me and read this review to find the reason why ... We ordered a dishwasher, washer and dryer in July. We've been told that we will receive them all by end of August. In September they finally delivered our dishwasher and we've been told that our washer and dryer delivery is postponed to November!!!!!! Okay ... We understand, it's Covid time ... We got our dishwasher installation as well from Tasco. After they installed it, we noticed it was leaking after a week. Our basement ceiling paint was all coming off and the whole ceiling was wet. We called and reported the issue. After a MONTH they replaced the dishwasher. but this is not the end of it!! The guy who came from Tasco to uninstall our current dishwasher, didn't tightened the hose properly in our cabinet. After couple of hours, we opened our cabinet we noticed it's all wet and the water is dripping from the hose. We went to the basement and the water was dripping from our basement ceiling as well... Our whole basement floor was flooded ... and the new dishwasher display panel is full of scratch ... and we haven't got our washer and dryer yet. Tasco does not care about their clients at all. Their costumer service is a JOKE!!! Every time I called was as if I woke someone up from sleep to answer the phone!! They don't listen to you, they eat chips while talking to you!!! Unbelievably unprofessional ....Expect to be on the line with Tasco's customer service for HOURS. Expect your orders to be delayed for MONTHS. Expect your place to be FLOODED and DAMAGED. Expect to get a DEFECTED product after MONTHS of delay IF you're still considering Tasco after this review.

christine
christine
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen appliances

We bought 4 appliances from Tasco and since day one we’ve had issues. Started with the delivery date changing 4 times. Then when the appliances were finally delivered we had issues with the range and dishwasher. The range was missing the grills, after numerous calls and about 3 weeks later we received the grills. At the same time the storage area under the range was broken, after 2 technician visits with conflicting reports and many many phone calls later it was replaced, took over month and a half. The dishwasher issue hasn’t been resolved, it doesn’t clean properly, leaves the utensils with rust on them. I use the recommended dish cleaner and drying agent. I’ve left numerous messages, sent an email to customer service but no reply. This is not recent, it’s been from January. It’s easy to sell but once the salesperson gets the commission he linger cares. I will never purchase from Tasco nor will I recommend them. For a big name service is horrible!!!

Hello Christine, thank you for reaching out. We're sorry that you have been having trouble getting through to customer service, this is not the experience we want you to have. When you have time can you please send me an email to communitymanager@tasco.net with your invoice number? This way we can escalate this and help you immediately Thank you.

Todd in Aurora
Todd in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Do not buy the white glove install service.

Purchased a Wolf microwave and built in oven. Had a pre-site visit by Precision Installations using Wolf's concierge service. Had to remove the old oven myself. Done. Had to have an electrician come and change the box in the space myself. Done. Now they claim that there is some trim to be cut so again will not install the oven. Both are still on my kitchen floor and I doubt Precision will ever agree to install them. Paid an outside company to come and install them. Hopefully soon as oven has sat a week on the floor. Zero customer service from Tasco and no help at all. What sort of install company cannot fix minor issues?

Tina in The Blue Mountains
Tina in The Blue Mountains
1 review The Blue Mountains, ON

After service is awful

I purchased over $22,000 worth of appliances from Tasco in Richmond Hill. Sales service was great, but my Sirius hood fan has been not working and Tasco can’t get it fixed

The store manager, Eric hasn’t called us back after leaving several messages for him

We are stuck with a hood fan that isn’t working and no one can fix it

Tasco should be replacing this hood fan

Hi Tina, we are very sorry to hear about your hood fan and the delay in our response. We would like to look into this for you right away. Can you send me an email to communitymanager@tasco.net with your invoice number? We will look into this immediately for you, if you have still not heard from anyone at store level. Thank you.

Stay away from them

Purchased a high end dishwasher with extended warranty. We had serious problems with it. THEY LEFT US HIGH AND DRY!!! We were left alone to deal directly with the manufacturer.

Do not believe the Google reviews!

Buy your appliances somewhere else.

Hello, we are sorry to hear about your frustration with your new dishwasher. Unfortunately, when there are issues with customers products within the first year, as a retailer we are tied to referring customers directly to the manufacturer, as requested by the manufacturers we carry. We do our very best to assist where we can, but unfortunately our hands are tied within the first year. We would be happy to look into this further for you if you'd like, please feel free to send us an email with your invoice number and contact information to communitymanager@tasco.net. Thank you.

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Horrible service

Purchased a washer and dryer and also paid for the hook up and removal of old ones. When the delivery showed up first thing they told me was they didn't have any of the parts to hook it up. This is after I called them yesterday to confirm everything was still on schedule. I phone the store where j bought them and asked what happened?? She told me they must have forgotten all the parts and wanted me to accept them cause it would make it easier for them. I asked her when they would be back as i would be without a washer and dryer. She had no clue and no answer. For costumer care rep she was not helpful at all!! I didn't accept them returned it all. Why should I make it easier for them when they clearly dont care about the costumer. I highly recommend everyone to never buy anything from Tasco just horrible service and no help at all!!

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Applicances delivery to new home

Never buy any applicances from Tasco.One of the worst customer service and delivery.They never keep their commitment on delivery date inspite of confirming when making the final payments.Purchased new applicances for a new home and they keep moving the date saying its a supplier issue.

Such a frustrating situation moving to a new home with young children where there are no applicances for cooking.

Hello, we are sorry to hear about the frustrations you've had with the delivery of your appliances. We most definitely do not want you stuck in your new home with no way to cook. Can you please send us your invoice number and contact number to communitymanager@tasco.net so we can look into this with our customer service team and see how we can speed this up for you? Thank you!

Vince in King City
Vince in King City
1 review King City, ON

No After Sales service

Purchased an entire GE Monogram package from Richmond Hill location. Items arrived with concealed damages. Took over a month to get it replaced but still same problem. The stores fail to follow up with the replacement units and expect me to wait forever for the availability of the replacement units.

Nancy - East York in East York
Nancy - East York in East York

100% Happy

Hi Michael,

We just took delivery of our new Danby Freezer about 20 minutes

ago. This whole experience has been wonderful from our first correspondence

back in January when I asked you a couple of questions to the delivery today,

has been fantastic.

I can't remember the last time I was treated as a customer should be.

Tasco is a fabulous company with wonderful employees. Michael you have

so great to work with. You explained everything in detail and it all went

according to how you said it would. I got a call yesterday afternoon around

3:30 pm or so telling us our delivery window of 10 am - 2 pm. The driver

called this morning around 11 am to say they were roughly 20 minutes

away. The freezer was delivered with care given to getting into our

apartment. The drivers were extremely professional.

Thank you for everything Michael. If ever either, friends or family are

in the market for a new appliance, Tasco will be highly recommended. Of

course, if we need anything, we will not hesitate to go to your company

first. An awesome experience from start to finish.

Kindest regards

Nancy Haines

More about Tasco Appliances

Tasco Appliances is the GTA's retailer of choice for high-end, luxury appliances. Serving the community since 1954.
Looking for Appliance Retailers pros in Richmond Hill?