Tasco Appliances

Nancy - East York in East York

100% Happy

Hi Michael,

We just took delivery of our new Danby Freezer about 20 minutes

ago. This whole experience has been wonderful from our first correspondence

back in January when I asked you a couple of questions to the delivery today,

has been fantastic.

I can't remember the last time I was treated as a customer should be.

Tasco is a fabulous company with wonderful employees. Michael you have

so great to work with. You explained everything in detail and it all went

according to how you said it would. I got a call yesterday afternoon around

3:30 pm or so telling us our delivery window of 10 am - 2 pm. The driver

called this morning around 11 am to say they were roughly 20 minutes

away. The freezer was delivered with care given to getting into our

apartment. The drivers were extremely professional.

Thank you for everything Michael. If ever either, friends or family are

in the market for a new appliance, Tasco will be highly recommended. Of

course, if we need anything, we will not hesitate to go to your company

first. An awesome experience from start to finish.

Kindest regards

Nancy Haines

emmses
emmses

Angry enough to write a review

The Worst Customer Service
- Sales person was amazing - extremely knowledgeable and un-slimy. Very honest. She's moved onto another company and I would recommend her to anyone

However, Head Office is literally the worst
- Delivery coordinator is extremely rude and tried to aggressively place blame on me for her mistake, MULTIPLE times. Only backed off once I became rude and argued back
- Tasco location did not inform me of a required Site Inspection until time of delivery (they had a year to follow up) delaying everything
- Installation coordinator continually does not follow up on voicemails and email regarding site inspection, AGAIN delaying everything

If I'm spending 30k buying every single appliance from you, why am I expected to follow up multiple times for the same issue. What is the point of voicemail and email if you don't reply???

My delivery and installation has now been delayed twice which is affecting the handover of my home renovation/certificate of occupancy.
This is absolutely ridiculous. How can so many people be so terrible at the only jobs they are required to do?? Is it stupidity? Is it laziness? I just don't understand because it's so BASIC.

Vicki in Burlington
Vicki in Burlington
1 review , QC

Terrible customer service

We purchased all new appliances for our new kitchen, the dishwasher came with the incorrect handle, so we called Tasco and had the run around about it. No one would take responsibility for ordering it. We had to keep calling our sales rep, who kept telling us he has done everything for us, but would still not do anything about the dishwasher. We talked to a few different people in HR, who said we could get the one we should have ordered, it would cost of 50% of the original price!! A new dishwasher, that was not used yet could not be replaced with the correct one unless we paid for it!! How ridiculous is that!! Finally with enough push from us and daily calls they are ordering a new door but we have to pay for the install. It's been just over 8 weeks now, and still no word from them...
Then we had an instant issue with the bar fridge/wine cooler and as soon as we called Tasco about it, they said we had to deal with the manufacturer directly. The fridge never worked properly from the start!! Same issue here, multiple calls to both and still to this day no working bar/wine cooler.
Very disappointing to say the least when we thought we were using a reputable appliance store, just to find out all they cared about was our money.

Dee in Whitby
Dee in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

New Refrigerators

August 14, 2017

I am very angry and upset. And would advise not to buy any thing from TASCO appliances. If some thing goes wrong they will not stand behind what they sold you.

Dear Sir/Madam:

I purchased a Fisher Paykel on May 17, 2017. The doors would not close properly. The 1st service person from Elite appliances, sprayed WD40 and went away without fixing the problem. Saying I had no choice but to push both doors hard to properly close the doors. After more complaints to Tasco they sent another company to look at it. The 2nd tech from Total Appliances, fixed the squeak but had to wait a few weeks for a part in the door. A few weeks. the closure problem was resolved.

But a few days later, a part came loose on the door, scratched the freezer door and put a chip in the corner of the freezer. I am still waiting for the technician to replace / repair that chipped freezer door.

I was promised a $500 refund early July for all the inconveniences suffered in buying this expensive new fridge and was promised that it would be mailed out by the 6th of July. I am still waiting.
Please note: Every time I phone Tasco I am told that they will get back to me a few hours later or the same day, but no one has ever phoned me back. This happened at least 4 times. The last time was on Wednesday August 9 and again on August 14, 2017.

I am at a loss as what to do. I have never come across such tardiness in resolving problems
as a buyer, especially since it is no fault of mine for choosing a brand new fridge of a reputable make.

Hi Dee; We are sorry to learn that this has been your experience with Tasco. Please be assured that a positive customer experience is important to us and that the way your case has been handled is not common practice. We aim to get all issues resolved as quickly as possible and to the customer's satisfaction. Unfortunately, we are unable to locate you in our files under your username. If you send an email to [email protected] with your name and invoice number we will escalate your issue with our Service Manager and someone will be in contact. Thank you.

Donna from Bradford West Gwillimbury
Donna from Bradford West Gwillimbury
3 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Fridge, Stove Hood Vent and Microwave

We first visited Tasco on a Saturday afternoon to look at purchasing new appliances, being an extremely busy shop we decided to go to Sears. Needless to say that was a huge mistake, 2 months and a huge debacle later we returned to Tasco where Vince assisted us with the upmost of courtesy and knowledge. He was able to get us the same appliances at a lower price than Sears and with no run around. The staff here know their stuff and you won't find them selling socks in another department on your next visit!

Michael Andrighetti in Etobicoke
Michael Andrighetti in Etobicoke

New Appliances for Kitchen Reno

We ordered a complete set of new appliances through Ali at the Pickering location. His product knowledge and advice was excellent. Ali walked us through our choices in a professional and courteous, never pressured us and listened to our needs. There were a few glitches with delivery but Ali was always there to sort things out. When we had a problem with our Samsung refrigerator and were getting no where (Samsung service is extremely difficult to deal with) Ali and the customer service staff jumped right in and got the problem resolved. We are very pleased with Tasco's (especially Ali's) performance and feel very secure that they have our back.

1 review Simcoe County, ON

Very bad experience at the Richmond hill store

I went to pick up my wine cooler in Richmond Hill store few weeks ago, the receptionist pass me to around. Finally someone took my payment but no one help me to load the wine cooler into my car. One guy said he had back pain refuse to help. This is a highend appliances company treat their customer. They took your money and give no service.

Hello; we’re very sorry to hear about this. Could you please send an email to [email protected] with your personal information, including invoice number, so we can look into this for you? We were unable to immediately locate your file. Once we have more information we will have a representative from our customer service team connect with you as soon as possible to discuss the situation. Thank you.

darsk47 from Whitby
darsk47 from Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

kitchen reno

Kitchen reno - needed new appliances. Bought a cook top, microwave, warming drawer, and dish washer from the Pickering location. Staff was great, knowledgeable and friendly. Items arrived in great shape, dropped off in my garage.

One small beef : you have to pay most of the invoice with debit. I like to put purchases on my credit card to collect the miles. I get it, it keeps their cost down, so no big deal really.

Hi there! Thank you for the kind words, we appreciate the feedback. We hope you enjoy your new appliances!

ti from Unionville
ti from Unionville

kitchen appliances

Tasco has the worse customer service ever and very sneaky. I bought the entire kitchen appliances from them and got issue from day 1. And the worse sale person is Vince. First is Miele diswasher, he knew i dont need delievery until next yr. He said you put deposit in and call them before Nov to get the promotion 10 yrs warranty. I was surprised to call Miele later and was told u i have to take delivery in Dec. I called Vince back and he said " I don't know about that. If they dont let you then u take delivery in Dec then". Unprofessional and irresponsible. I called the store manager and complained about this. The store manager Eric knew about that promotion and the deadline. He said he surprised why didnt Vince know about that. I guess he just want a commission. Then i had issues with the prices on the oven and fridge. Explained to him thousands of times but he didnt get it or he is playing dumb i dunno until my husband did the spreadsheet and came to the store and explained to him. So after fixing it we got the correct amount. So he said he will email to me later after submit to head office. I waited for 2 weeks after left him 2 voice mails. No reply or phone call. I emailed him again and cc the store manager. Finally he emailed me back with new invoice and new charge. Now he added the delivery charge which from day 1 he said he would waive the delivery charge. It didnt appear any delivery charge until.last invoice. Can anybody tell me would u trust to buy appliance from them anymore? I want my deposit back now

Frank
Frank
9 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Washer and Dryer Purchase

We bought a pair of Samsung washer and dryer from Tasco Richmond Hill in 2012. Overall sales with company was good. Price was decent. In terms of delivery, it was ok as well. But just like any other appliance companies, if you need service, it is between you and the manufacturer. Hopefully we won't be needing any service any time soon!

More about Tasco Appliances

Tasco Appliances is the GTA's retailer of choice for high-end, luxury appliances. Serving the community since 1954.