Weather Pro Windows and Doors inc

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Calgary  >  Weather Pro Windows and Doors inc
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Weather Pro Windows and Doors inc

C P.
1 review Regina, SK

Weather Pro replaced 15 windows and 3 doors in our home. The installation crew was extremely polite, clean, knowledgeable and was a true craftsman. We were given a timeframe of 4 days to complete the project and they were true to there word. We are quite satisfied with the product and the service that we have received from everyone at Weather Pro and have already recommended them to family and friends.

Job Price

Thank you so much for the positive review Mr. And Mrs. Pellerman! It was a pleasure to work with you! We greatly appreciate the referalls as well! Do not hesitate to contact us if you need anything further!

Oi Lau in Calgary

I am really satisfied with my new windows. They give a better view and more fresh air flow into the house. The installation service is super fast, it only takes 1 day to finish all work. The sales manager Elena is very knowledgeable, she can answer you all the questions related to windows in details. I would highly recommend this company to those people who need to have windows service.

Job Price

Thank you so much for the positive review! We're very happy you are happy! Please let us know if we can help with anything further!

mariel
1 review Regina, SK

The installers were polite and courteous and we got exactly what we were hoping for at a great price.

Job Price

Thanks for the positive review! We're very happy to work with you! Please let us know if we can be any help in the future!

G. R.
1 review Regina, SK

They removed and replaced windows in 3 bedrooms, a kitchen, dining room, and a bow window in the living room. They worked quickly and carefully. They cleaned up after themselves and left no damage for us to fix.

Job Price

Thanks for the positive review! Please let is know if we can help in the future!

Windows in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Beautiful Windows. Best service and installers. Very friendly and courteous. Cleaned up very well after installation. Highly recommend this company. Took only 2 days for installation of all main floor.

Job Price

Enjoy the windows! We are very happy your happy! Do not hesitate to contact us if you need anything further.

1 review Saskatoon, SK

I will start by saying that the product itself is good, and the pricing was reasonable. Initially I was pleased with the work done. The installation was quick, and everyone seemed professional. I felt this way even though I was required to help with the install, did not receive the casing I wanted, and needed to supply water to the workers (not a big issue but I always bring water to my sites). This changed when I noticed damage to my house, and the window not fully being sealed with caulking. Upon further inspections I realized that they had removed my drip cap, and did not replace it.
It was nice that they did take responsibility for the damage, and said that they would repair the damage to the house. I expressed concerns with the quality of work already done, and having experience installing windows and siding, I offered to do the work myself if they supplied the materials. I was told their installer was good and that he could do it. The "fix" made it clear that he is not accustomed to working with siding. The seams all face different directions and began to lift and pull from the house during the first high winds after the repairs. I was told that the gaps in the caulking were fine though, and that it was not likely that anything would get in. I did ask for some of the caulking, that they used, so that I could fix the holes. Eventually the caulking was received.
The issues continue and the company does not return my calls.

Job Price

Let me start by saying that we believe your assessment of the services received to be completely unfair, and unreasonable.
1/. You were by no means "required" to help with the work, infact you insisted on "helping" against our wishes.
2/. An error was made in your casing. This error was corrected in a timely fashion.
3/. I find it absolutely reprehensible that you object to giving a thirsty worker a drink of water.
4/. Drip caps are not required for our windows- and the existing ones on your home were old and broken. They were in fact quite ugly. Yes. We removed them.
5/. You failed to show us any real "damage" to your home as you claim. Marks on your original siding, which is old and very worn, and which cannot be attributed to us, do not count as "damage".
I could go on with this, as you have made even more claims in the past, but I am sure the reader gets the point. And you wonder why we are no longer responding to your repeated, and totally unnecessary calls.

Chris G.
1 review Regina, SK

The workers were very fast, clean and respectful. The windows themselves are of an incredibly high quality and there were no corners cut in either their production or installation. The curb appeal of our home has dramatically increased. We're very happy with everything and would not hesitate to recommend Weather Pro Windows and Doors. Thanks for everything, guys!

Job Price

We're very happy that you are happy! It was a pleasure working with you! Do not hesitate to contact us if you need anything further!

Claire winnipeg in
1 review Winnipeg, MB

I was overly pleased with the quality , design and workmanship. Vladamir and Alex in Winnipeg were wonderful to work with, pleasing and considerate. I highly recommend them. They "went the extra mile". I am thoroughly enjoying the bug-free and easy opening of my BEAUTIFUL windows this spring . Thanks guys , Claire.

Job Price

Thank you Claire for the wonderful review! We're so happy you like the windows!

manolitomerced
1 review Saskatoon, SK

It looks very good! They know what they are doing. It was done fast, they took them only 2 hrs. to finished it. Thanks.

Job Price

Thanks for the positive review Manolito! We're glad you like the window!

ajbrighella
1 review Saskatoon, SK

Removing an old window and replacing it with two French patio doors. The work was done very well, very quickly. They cleaned up after themselves. They were very polite and positive. I got 4 quotes for the work and this was the best price. The products themselves are great, too.

Job Price

Thanks so much for the great review! We're very glad that you are happy with everything, and we wish you all the best luck with your new place! Don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we can do for you, we'll be happy to help!

More about Weather Pro Windows and Doors inc

Winters in Canada can be quite harsh, Your home is a source of pride and a reflection of your hard work, success and distinct taste. You and your family deserve the very best. Weather Pro's windows and doors are some of the strongest and heaviest in the industry. Our products will give you long lasting, beautiful, maintenance free enjoyment year after year. Weather Pro windows and doors is dedicated to supplying the highest quality windows and doors in Calgary, Edmonton , Winnipeg and surrounding areas. More comfortable and energy efficient while at the same time requiring virtually no maintenance.

At Weather Pro windows and doors we listen to our customers. We understand what you want and you can count on us to provide you with a reliable, superior quality products, services and warranties backed by a company you can trust.

Weather Pro windows and doors line will fit your home perfectly. Every product is custom with a wide choice of colors. The glass and grid options are available. Whether you are building a new home or improving your existing home, you can design a window that meets your own unique needs.
BOOK YOUR FREE ESTIMATE TODAY!