Weather Pro Windows and Doors inc

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Calgary  >  Weather Pro Windows and Doors inc

Reviews for Weather Pro Windows and Doors inc

Clayton
1 review Saskatoon, SK

From the moment Andre and his crew showed up they were professional. They took care when working inside with sheets covering furniture and flooring. I am extremely picky on workmanship and Andre certainly delivered. As with anything minor things come up that are not a big deal especially when dealing with stucco. These guys worked very hard from the moment they arrived on scene. Would highly recommend Andre and his crew. Keith the sales rep was also great to deal with. I can’t count how many times I had to call him with questions about our order or things I needed answered. He took the time to answer everything and was very helpful. Will definitely be using them to replace my back door in the future. Lastly, had zero issues offering these guys coffee or water as appreciation for the hard work in the cold all day.

Clayton, you and Tosha are a joy to work with! I'm really happy you're pleased with everything! Thank you so much for the excellent review! We'll be ready for your next project as soon as you are!

Elena in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

We are totally impressed with the windows and door put in our house last week. The house become wormer next hour the windows and door were in, we had to turn the furnace down. When in November? Fantastic... The quality and care of the installation are outstanding. Sasha is a "master" Installer very thorough and meticulous in his workmanship. All of them Installer Sasha his assistant Vitalii and their Regional Manager Elena make very professional and trustworthy team.

Thank you so much Elena for the excellent review! Sasha, Vitali and Elena are tremendous people to work with! We're very happy you're happy! We'll be ready for you for your next project!

Samantha  in Calgary

Decided to change two doors in my house in Winnipeg and choose Weather pro to do that for me. They promised me to make it fast before I leaved to USA to see my relatives. They kept promises and the install doors within five weeks. Other companies gave me 7-8 weeks. I am pretty happy with the quality of the job and workmanship.
Thanks to salerep Vlad and installers.
Samantha

Thank-You Samantha for the excellent review of our company, and of Vlad! He's definitely one of our best! Please enjoy the doors!

Ian in Calgary

Had a set of 3 double-hung windows and a double French/garden door installed in our home this year.

Product:
No complaints about the windows, they were well built and everything worked properly. The door set was another story. It is a custom French double door set where the left side opens and the right side is a garden door/screen that cranks open. We had a something similar at an old townhouse but it was built as a single unit. The one from Weather Pro was just two separate doors installed side-by-side. It didn't look as good and I don't think it's as secure either. They also clearly used a window crank for the garden door and the install team just sealed the space in between with silicone (see picture).

Service:
I called weather Pro multiple times about the ugly door crank and some minor sloppiness in my install. The salesman (Joe) and the office staff never did call me back, but I eventually got a call from the installation contractor. He was good about coming over right away, but I really got the impression Weather Pro just told him to deal with it to make us go away. At no point did they really respond about the handle, so the contractor added a piece of white aluminum to cover the open side, and I ended up adding a cover-up strip to the space between the doors myself.

Conclusion:
Weather Pro outsources their manufacturing to an Ontario company and don't seem to have the willingness or control to make changes when something is wrong with that product. I would recommend making sure your product is manufactured locally, or at least by the same company who sells it to you, and can't really suggest using Weather Pro.

Ian
In response to your review;
For your information our windows are made in Ontario as well and there is no issues with them according to you .
as far as the doors concern every door manufacture has their own way of designing their product ,not all door manufacture make identical design,you can not compare our door to your old door and question us for providing you a different design door.
according to our installer the work performed at your house was done professionally .
please keep in mind that many manufactures of windows and doors in Alberta still source out parts and product from Ontario,Quebec and other countries in order to provide their customers the best product line and quality.
In fact i am sure most of the products in your house (roof,insulation,drywall,floors,plumbing,electrical....) are nor made in Alberta.

Izabela  in Calgary

——————————————
After comparing a few different window companies and types of windows we decided to use Weather Pro Windows & Doors to replace a large complex custom window. They helped us review the different options we had and we agreed on a new design. They clearly explained the process and the timeline. They were extremely knowledgeable and took extra efforts to make sure the installation was done correctly and prevent leakage issues like we had with the old windows. They worked with us to make sure we were happy and very responsive to any concerns that we had. The crews that came out to our house were very were friendly, knowledgeable, and professional and actual company employees and not sub-contractors. They cleaned up after themselves and were very personable. When we found a manufacturing defect in one of the windows they were prompt to address it and the manufacturer provided a replacement. We were so happy with them we had them replace some additional casement windows in our basement as well. We are planning to use them again when we build a new house and we would highly recommend using them.

Thank you so much for the excellent review Izabela! We are extremely happy you're enjoying the new windows! We'll be ready to help with your next project for sure!

kristiebarker
1 review Saskatoon, SK

Very good great job we will get more down the road and tell people how happy we are thank you

Thanks so much guys! You two are a joy to work with! We'll be ready for your next project! Enjoy!

Lori in Calgary

Weather Pro did a fantastic job on my windows and patio doors. They were professional, courteous and very clean. My windows and doors have made my home warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer with the UV coating. Their products are high quality and the capping looks great! I have recommended them to family and friends. They did a great job at my parents house. They just recently installed windows and a front door at a friends and again they did a great job! All 3 houses look fantastic! We are all really pleased with the work Weather Pro did on our houses. I would highly recommend Weather Pro Windows & Doors to anyone! Thank you Weather Pro for making my home look great and for saving me money on my heating bills.

Lori, thank-you so much for taking your time to give us such a positive review! We sincerly appreciate it! We hope you enjoy everything, and don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything, or have any questions! We'll be happy to help!

Katie  in Bradford West Gwillimbury
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Weather Pro windows replaced all seven windows in our new home. We met with John and he showed us samples. He didn't try to up sell us. He was straightforward and guided us on what would be the best for our home. He made us feel that he was on our side and looking out for our best interest. We wanted to do special extra things, but instead of telling us why one isn't the best for us. He asked us for our goal and reasons and this really help put things into perspective. He was also,very thorough with the contract and made sure everything was agreed upon. It was a great experience and it was a descent price. We love our new windows. We highly recommend Weather Pro Windows.

Hi Katie! It was an absolute pleasure working with you! Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such a positive review! Please enjoy your new windows, and don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything!

Simon in Regina
1 review Regina, SK

Customer service was terrible, once contract was signed it was like pulling teeth to get a response, any response i got was short and useless. Manager was no help, window took an extra month to come in and I had to call to find this out after the date it was supposed to come in. When asked when it would install i was told simply after the long weekend, not a date, talked to manager and was told a date 3 weeks later than the long weekend. No discount offered for aweful service. If you want to feel like your business isnt important these are the guys to go through. Called and emails about 20x. John the salesrep is terrible, 0 communication or customer service, keith has no power so basically useless. Price was not better than anyone else so save yourself the headache and go with someone else.

Mr. Stewart,
Too start, your contract does not contain any guarantee of a delivery date. You were told this on multiple occasions by our office, your sales rep, and myself. Reality of this situation is, You received a very significant discount when you purchased the window, and are obviously forgeting this fact. Your claim that it was hard to reach us is absurd. You and I have talked on several occasions. I know for a fact that You have spoken to your sales rep on numerous occasions, both via phone and email. Our receptionist knows your voice when she picks up the phone, or listens to your messages, prior to you identifying yourself.
The fact is our organization does a very high volume of business, and people are not always able to answer your calls immediately, especially when you call multiple times within very short periods of time. We do however, respond as soon as time permits. As someone who has repeatedly bragged about doing "millions of dollars" of business, I would think you would understand this fact.
I also highly resent your claim that we do not appreciate or value our customers. Absolutely nothing could be farther from the truth, and we have many thousands of happy clients across Canada who would disagree with you.
At the end of it all Mr. Stewart, I think that your obvious attempt to shame us into giving you further discounts that you are not at all entitled to, to be quite simply pathetic.

Maria in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Hi.From my neighbors found that weather pro installed couple windoows at the back of their house. I booked appointment to find the price my front door.I was dealing with Ihor . To be honest price was a bit higher then I accpect.
ihor was answered all my questions and the product that he offer me was suitable for me.
Installation was on time within 7 weeks, jub took 4 hours to complete .
Thanks for installers Michael with Steve,they did good job.

Thank you Maria for the positive review! Please enjoy the door, and don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything further!

More about Weather Pro Windows and Doors inc

Winters in Canada can be quite harsh, Your home is a source of pride and a reflection of your hard work, success and distinct taste. You and your family deserve the very best. Weather Pro's windows and doors are some of the strongest and heaviest in the industry. Our products will give you long lasting, beautiful, maintenance free enjoyment year after year. Weather Pro windows and doors is dedicated to supplying the highest quality windows and doors in Calgary, Edmonton , Winnipeg and surrounding areas. More comfortable and energy efficient while at the same time requiring virtually no maintenance.

At Weather Pro windows and doors we listen to our customers. We understand what you want and you can count on us to provide you with a reliable, superior quality products, services and warranties backed by a company you can trust.

Weather Pro windows and doors line will fit your home perfectly. Every product is custom with a wide choice of colors. The glass and grid options are available. Whether you are building a new home or improving your existing home, you can design a window that meets your own unique needs.
BOOK YOUR FREE ESTIMATE TODAY!