Waterproofing

Reviews for Act Fast Waterproofing

Justin
Justin

Exterior waterproofing

Colm and his team were incredible. Calmly guided me through the entire process of waterproofing my exterior walls in a timely and professional manner.

Thank you Justin for taking the time to write this fantastic review!All the best!Colm

michael
michael

Basement waterproofing

Quick, efficient and great work done by Colm. Will absolutely recommend him again to get any waterproofing needs dealt with.

Thank you Michael,all the best!Colm

Terri  Oshawa ON
Terri Oshawa ON
1 review Oshawa, ON

Act Fast Waterproofing

Got a quote from 3 companies and Colm came out and he explained what the steps should be to solve my water in my basement. He was the only company that said a sump pump first and a French drain behind the furnace then see after the first rain. This solved the problem and my basement is dry.
He and his team came out on time and went to work right away. Left the place clean,
Colm thoroughly explained each step.
I would highly recommend Act Fast Waterproofing Company. Colm also give me names and numbers of previous clients and he even checked with me by phone later to see how the basement was.
I would trust him and his company to do any future work if I need it.
Terri Dale
28 May 2019

Thank you Terri for the amazing review,all the best!Colm

Brian in Old Toronto
Brian in Old Toronto

Basement waterproof case

I decided to use Act Fast Waterproofing based on the reviews I read and everything I read was true and accurate. Colm did a great job explaining the process of the repair and he finished his work on schedule. I would Highly recommend his work and company.

Thank you Brian for the amazing review and recommending Act Fast Waterproofing!All the best!Colm

Professional & Honest Waterproofing

Having water in your basement is a terribly stressful situation. Trying to find an honest and trustworthy waterproofing company only makes it worse. After speaking with several companies trying to swindle me with high costs or outsourced services, I found Colm and Act Fast Waterproofing.

He provided me with a fair quote and his team worked tirelessly to finish the job before the next bout of rain was going to hit the city.

I would highly recommend Act Fast Waterproofing to any homeowner.

Thank you very much for the fantastic review!Colm

peter
peter

Waterproofing exterior foundation

We worked with Colm and his team and they were an absolute delight. They answered all of our questions promptly, explained everything they were going to do and worked within our budget as well as provided several options on how to waterproof based on our needs and budget. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking to waterproof their home.

Thank you Peter for taking the time to write this fantastic review and thank you for using the services of Act Fast Waterproofing!All the best Colm

Jinky
Jinky

Basement internal waterproofing

We had a water problem in our basement and Colm helped us fix the issue. Installed a sump pump, interior weeping tiles and also sealed a gap in the pipe from outside our house. Appreciate that Colm and his team did the work quickly and neatly. Colm was very helpful, professional and great to deal with.

Thank you very much Jinky for the amazing review and for your hospitality during the job!Colm

ms
ms

Fixed foundation leak

Very professional to work with. The work was completed efficiently and quickly. Crew was very considerate and ensured that any mess was contained and kept to minimum. An absolute pleasure to deal with each step of the way! Wouldn’t hesitate to work with them again in the future

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review,here's to a dry basement!Colm

Ben
Ben

Waterproof Foundation

Take it from a guy who deals with lots of tradesmen... Colm and his crew were on point, easy to work with, reasonably priced and they did a great job. He also went above and beyond by fixing some masonry joints and didn’t try and grind me for more money. The crew that was onsite weren’t mouth-breathers... they were all skilled tradesmen. I highly recommend this company to anyone with any basement water issues.

Thank you Ben for the amazing review,we are delighted you are happy with the work done!Colm

Matt
Matt

Basement waterproofing

Colm and his crew provoded interior waterproofing in our cold room. Colm did a great job explaining our problem, options and his best recommendation. Job was done quickly and they took care to not to mess up the house. No complaints.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a great review,all the best!Colm

More about Act Fast Waterproofing

With over 25 years experience in the waterproofing and foundation repair business Act Fast's Waterproofing dedicated team is committed to solving all types of basement and crawl space water problems,as well as structural repair issues.We know basement waterproofing.We are basement waterproofing!