Act Fast Waterproofing

Reviews for Act Fast Waterproofing

Meera
Meera

Basement waterproofing

Colm and his team were amazing! He was honest, took the time to explain exactly what was needed, quick to reply to my questions and concerns, and extremely thorough and professional. I would happily recommend him and the team to anyone in need of waterproofing.

Thank you very much Meera for taking the time to write such a fantastic review!Com

E.S.
E.S.

Sump pump

Act Fast Waterproofing installed a sump pump in our basement.Colm was great to work with and helped us avail of the City rebate for the work done.We would highly recommend this company!

Thank you very much for the fantastic review!Colm

Cathy
Cathy

basement waterproofing

Work done included installing an internal drainage system, sump pump and well.

Colm was extremely helpful in answering all of my questions and concerns. Also, his team was very professional, fast working and did a very neat and tidy job. They went above and beyond to make sure the job was done well. I would definitely recommend them.

Thank you Cathy for the amazing review!Colm

Joe
Joe

Basement interior waterproofing

Act Fast installed a waterproofing membrane, weeping tile, and sump pump to correct some moisture problems we we're having in our basement. The team worked fast and professionally, and went the extra mile to keep the space livable until our future renovation date. We appreciated the kind service and quality work!

Thank you Joe for taking the time to write this great review!
Al the best!Colm

Joe In toronto
Joe In toronto

Waterproofing

Colm is great - he came by with short notice to come by and waterproof our foundation. He does a great job, putting on 3 layers of waterproofing, and getting it all done in one day. Comparing his work to what i've seen by other builders, he does a way better job.
Highly recommend Colm

Thank you Joe for the fantastic review and recommending Act Fast Waterproofing,all the best Colm!

Samantha in Belle River
Samantha in Belle River
1 review , ON

Foundation Repair

I'm not sure where to begin! Colm was incredible from the moment I first called about a crack in our foundation that had caused water to seep into our basement. We had originally got a quote from another company but they were unable to do the work until late January. With a new baby on the way, my anxiety was already running high. Colm was wonderful to talk to and provided me with a quote immediately. Not only that, he was able to get the job done within a week of my first call. Unlike many other companies we have dealt with, Colm contacted the gas company himself to arrange the locates which was a huge time saver for me!

Colm and Todd arrived on time and were extremely professional and respectful of our property. To fix the crack, we had been told by the other company that we would likely lose part of our poured concrete walkway....a heartbreak for us. Colm and Todd assured me they would do everything they could to avoid harming the walkway and sure enough, they managed to complete the excavation and repair without causing any damage to our walkway!!!

Colm kept me up to date throughout the process of the repair and took time to explain the process in great detail during every step. He and Todd were patient, kind and a pure joy to have at our home. When the work was done, Colm noticed one of our window wells was in need of repair and so he fixed it! He and Todd also carefully spread the remaining soil along areas of our foundation to help increase the slope and decrease our chance of further water issues. They cleaned up everything beautifully - so much so that you would never know they had been here! They truly went above and beyond to make this a really pleasant experience...so much so that I (almost) wish we had more cracks to be fixed so we could work with Act Fast Waterproofing again!

There are not enough stars or a high enough review score to express how wonderful Act Fast Waterproofing is. I feel great about supporting a local business and even better knowing that Colm and Todd took such care of our home....and me! There is no doubt in my mind that Act Fast Waterproofing will forever be our "go to" for all our waterproofing needs.

Thank you Samantha for taking the time to write such a fantastic review about the Act Fast Team!It was our pleasure to work on your home!All the best to you guys with the new baby and for the future!Colm

Aileen in Scarborough
Aileen in Scarborough

Waterproofing

I am pleased with the work that was completed by Act Fast Waterproofing. My elderly parents had many issues with respect to water damage/moisture/mould in their basement. Colm was very helpful and accommodating as he took the time to answer many questions, kept me informed as to the status of the job, sent pictures periodically and worked around my parents schedule. The waterproofing job (2 sides of the house and install of a sump pump) was completed quickly and clean-up was done in a timely manner. Very professional and one can tell that he/they care about the work they do and their clientele. I would have no problem recommending Act Fast.

Thank you Aileen for the tremendous review and recommending Act Fast Waterproofing!It was pleasure to meet you and your family,all the best for the future!Colm

Neil M.
Neil M.

Basement waterproofing

Colm and his team worked fast and efficiently. Colm walked me through all the steps and let me know what options i had to remedy my problem. I would definitely recommend their services to anyone that has a leak in their basment.

Thank you Neil for taking the time to write such a great review!All the best!Colm

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Excellent waterproofing company

Collum and his crew were professional and thorough in their work. The arrived on time and had the job completed within the three days they had promised. It is an incredibly labour intensive job and Collum’s crew worked incredibly hard and when the job was done they left the work area clean. They even salvaged some studs and insulation I could reuse. I have never had waterproofing done before but if I need the service done again I will call Act Fast again.

Thanks Collum and crew!!

Thank you for the great review and using Act Fast,all the best!Colm

Diane I.
Diane I.

Sum pump installation.

I like their prompt dates aligned with the work required for the sum pump. My mom is happy that they have cleaned up after work is completed too!

Thank you Diane for using Act Fast Waterproofing!Colm

More about Act Fast Waterproofing

With over 25 years experience in the waterproofing and foundation repair business Act Fast's Waterproofing dedicated team is committed to solving all types of basement and crawl space water problems,as well as structural repair issues.We know basement waterproofing.We are basement waterproofing!