Act Fast Waterproofing

HomeStars  >  Drainage Contractors in Toronto  >  Act Fast Waterproofing

Reviews for Act Fast Waterproofing

Ashley
Ashley

Exterior waterproofing and sump pump installation

Our basement was a mini pool after all the freeze/ thaw cycles this winter. Act Fast was able to come in and start work at the first realistic opportunity (ground needed to be thawed and a few days in a row without rain). After they had started work, but before completing, we got some unexpected rain, but they took precautions and no rain got in. It was all finished on time and our basement has thankfully been dry since!

Thank you Ashley for taking time out to write this fantastic review and using our services!Colm

terry
terry

basement waterproofing and sump pump

We had previously had two companies try to water roof the basement wall from the outside and while their systems worked most of the time we still
had a small amount of water coming through the wall after several days of heavy rain. Act Fast solved the problem by digging a trench inside the house
and putting in a sump pump.The work was done within a day and the house is now completely dry even after a heavy rain.

Thank you Terry,we are delighted your basement is dry,all the best!Colm

Internal Basement Waterproofing

Colm and his team were both professional and courteous in their work to waterproof my basement. We elected to do a full internal waterproofing. They started the job on time, completed on time, and kept in line with their quote. They also took care of small details and ensured that the job was finished correctly. I would recommend Colm and his team at Act Fast to anyone who needs the job done right.

Thank you very much for writing this amazing review and recommending Act Fast Waterproofing,all the best!
Colm

basement internal waterproofing

Act Fast came to inspect my leaky basement, advised of the issue, we discussed options, provided a detailed fair quote. The best solution to my problem was internal waterproofing of the entire unfinished basement with a sump pump. The did the job in three days and all has been good since. Professional, on time, communicative. Highly recommend.

Cathy

Thank you Cathy for the great review and the recommendation,all the best!Colm

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Basement Hero!

Colm one of the principals was truly my savior. The basement flooded as the result of a freak ice storm two days before I was to leave town for work for 2 months! I was devastated and a friend who is a building inspector recommended Act Fast Waterproofing. Colm arrived at the house within hours and was presented with an emotional mess (that would have been me). He immediately struck me as having a very common-sense approach, very logical and did not try to up-sell me on anything. I was raised in the building trades and have seen the best and the worst and Act Fast is definitely up there with the best. Colm took over communicating with me by video and email even working cooperatively with my carpenter to facilitate a quick turn around in the basement. His price was fair, his work effective and clean, his manner respectful and helpful as well as being realistic and honest. He was my Basement Hero!

Thank you very much for the outstanding review,we were happy to help you through this stressful situation,all the best for the future!Colm

brandon
brandon

Basement Waterproofing

I had a leak in my basement that needed to be addressed.
I contacted Colm and he was out at my place within 2 days. Excellent and professional communication to even just set up the appointment.

When Colm came by he did a thorough inspection of everything, inside and outside. He hands down spent the most time with me and discussed all my options.

Work started at the end of the week and he was in and out in one day.

Throughout he was awesome with communication and courteous to me and my family.

Thanks, Colm.

Thank you Brandon for taking the time to write such a fantastic review,all the best!Colm

Stew
Stew
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Basement

They were very professional, Quick and friendly. They did a great job. I would recommend them to anyone.

Thank you Stew,we are delighted you are happy with the work done!Colm

ttrembley
ttrembley

Waterproofing basement

The work was done fast, everyone was very professional and the price was reasonable. The experience was about as painless as waterproofing can be.

Thank you sir for taking the time to write such an amazing review!Colm

Jay p.
Jay p.
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Basement waterproofing. Interior drain system

I wish I could give 11 stars out of 10. Absolutly amazing work and hands down the best customer service I have ever experienced from a contracting company. You would be making a big mistake not choosing this company to complete your job.

Thank you Jay for the fantastic review and all the best with the renovation project for the basement!Colm

mattysinclair17
mattysinclair17
0 reviews Mount Albert, ON

Interior weeping system and sump pump installation

Colm responded quickly to our request for a quote. He offered his expertise and the most competitive price, so without question we hired him for the job. Colm let us know well in advance when he would be starting the work. Him and his team arrived on time and worked efficiently to complete the job. Both him and his team were extremely professional and a pleasure to work with. Within a few days the work was completed, they did a great job of cleaning up, and took the time to explain the installation. The installation of a backup pump required a plumber. Colm contacted the plumber on our behalf and arranged the appointment. Since completing the work several months ago, Colm has checked in a few times just to make sure there are no leaks and that we are still satisfied with the work. We would highly recommend Act Fast to anyone seeking waterproofing. They were professional, knowledgeable and had the best price by far!

Thank you very much Matty for taking the time out to write this amazing review!We are delighted you are happy with the work done!Newmarket is a very picturesque place in wintertime,we enjoyed our time working up there!
All the best!Colm

More about Act Fast Waterproofing

With over 25 years experience in the waterproofing and foundation repair business Act Fast's Waterproofing dedicated team is committed to solving all types of basement and crawl space water problems,as well as structural repair issues.We know basement waterproofing.We are basement waterproofing!