HomeStars  >  Alarm Systems in Richmond Hill  >  Delta Security Solutions

Reviews for Delta Security Solutions

Richard Klosa from Vaughan
Richard Klosa from Vaughan

7 Camera Outdoor System

Provided quick responses to questions over email. Good and clear communication. Fair pricing and good quality work. I would recommend and work with Delta Security again when i add more cameras.

Thank you!

TH in Victoria
TH in Victoria

Security system project

We had the security cameras system installed by folks at Delta Security Solutions and we had a great experience dealing with them!After extensive research,we found this company via extensive research on internet and had them come in for the quote.We also had 3 other companies quote and though their quote was not cheapest,but we had best experience with David from Delta Security.
Installation was booked just 3 days after the quote and took whole day.We have HD security cameras now that are connected to our phone and we are not paying monthly fee for service.
We are very happy with this company and would hire them again!

Thanks for the review! We appreciate your business very much!

Jennifer
Jennifer

Home Security Cameras

David was exceptional to work with. He was super responsive to emails and answered all my questions promptly. After deciding on using this company David was able to come the next day. Install & setup was quick and clean and once complete David took the time to sit with us to teach us how to use all components of our new system. I would highly recommend Delta Security Solutions. You won’t be disappointed.

Thank you very much!

Interior Cameras

Stellar service, any issues - delta security has gone above and beyond to assist us. Wonderful company, would recommend to anyone looking to add security to their office or home.

Thank you for the review!

Vane in Toronto
Vane in Toronto

Security system project

Very professional service and competitive pricing.We found Delta Security Solutions via extensive research on Google and we received quotes from few companies before choosing contractor.Their quote was the best and their service and security system is top notch! Highly recommend this company for all your security system installations.

Thanks for the review!

JL in Toronto
JL in Toronto

Exterior Camera install

The owner is a very good trouble shooter as he needs to be versatile with various platforms. He was able to resolve all the issues we had.

Excellent service and reliable product. I am a very satisfied customer and I would recommend their services to anyone who inquired about them.

Thank you for your business!

Rmory
Rmory

Terrific work. Excellent in all aspects. Very pleased

I've been wanting to install a security system for a while I did ample research and spoke to at least 10 companies. David from Delta Security impressed me from day one. his approached is straight forward he said what he will do and he did what he said. My family loves it and we feel much safer today. Great work, clean, effective and very thorough. Thank you!

Thank you! We appreciate your business very much!

Phil C.
Phil C.

Multi Camera System Installation

Delta Security Solutions are very good. I would strongly recommend David. The keywords that kept on springing to mind are efficiency and professionalism. No upsell but made recommendations for optionary improvements.

Thank you!

donna
donna
1 review King City, ON

Security system modifications

Prompt, professional service. Found the issues quickly. Modified the system and tested. Then taught us tips and tricks to make it more user friendly.

Thank you very much for the review!

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

Security cameras

I just recently had security cameras installed at my residence and was very impressed by Delta Security Solutions. David was punctual and very professional. He answered all my questions (I had many) and he also took the time after the installation to explain how the monitoring system works. He had everything up and running in one day . I definitely felt comfortable with his expertise in this area. I highly recommend Delta and David.

Thank you very much for your review!

More about Delta Security Solutions

Delta Security Solutions is a Canadian, independently owned Security Company. Our mission is to be the trusted source of security for our clients by providing the highest level of service, while building lasting relationships with our clients, employees, suppliers and partners. We supply and install alarm systems, access control, video ...
Looking for Alarm Systems pros in Richmond Hill?