HomeStars  >  Alarm Systems in Richmond Hill  >  Delta Security Solutions

Reviews for Delta Security Solutions

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

Security cameras

I just recently had security cameras installed at my residence and was very impressed by Delta Security Solutions. David was punctual and very professional. He answered all my questions (I had many) and he also took the time after the installation to explain how the monitoring system works. He had everything up and running in one day . I definitely felt comfortable with his expertise in this area. I highly recommend Delta and David.

Thank you very much for your review!

DRRB in Vaughan
DRRB in Vaughan

David was great

David came to my office on one day notice and did a clean, professional and generally great job. The devices worked perfectly from the first moment and David explained everything in a way that was very easy to understand. I would definitely recommend Delta Security Solutions.

Jason in King
Jason in King

Office Security Camera's

David from Delta Security Systems installed 5 outdoor cameras and hard drive. He was very professional and kept things clean.

One of the best things about David was he took his time with my office staff making sure they all knew how the system works.

Highly recommended ??

Jason
Secretary Treasurer

Thank you very much for your review!

Home security cameras installed

David was very professional. on time , and explained everything along the way. All done in half a day. Would recommend Delta Security Solutions to any homeowner before something happens. We feel more secure in our home and not worried if we go on vacation. Thanks, David.

Thank you for your business!

Anthony in Toronto
Anthony in Toronto

Security video surveillance project

I was really impressed with the way Delta Security Solutions operates.Quick,professional and right to the point.Did not try to up sell,just gave me his professional opinion and I chose the best option for our business location.Installation was completed as per original estimate and according to time line.Really recommend Delta Security Solutions for your next video surveillance project!

Nora
Nora

home security cameras installed

I found Delta Security Solutions through Home Stars and i have to say it lives up to the 9.9stars! David was punctual and Arrived on time to install the cameras. He was very professional and was there to answer questions. He also responds to your request in a timely manner as well. The cameras are working perfectly right now and can be viewed remotely and locally. I highly recommend David to anyone who wants to improve home security. Thanks David!

Thank you very much!

Sara J. in Toronto
Sara J. in Toronto

Alarm & Security System

I am happy to give Delta security solutions a great review. They have installed an alarm system for me. All your questions and concerns are met with friendly and quick service.

Grace
Grace
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Camera Installation

David is very professional and knowledgeable. We were happy with the installation and the quality of the cameras. Would definitely recommend.

Really appreciate your business. Thank you for the review!

1 review Barrie, ON

Security cameras

We've got 4 security cameras installed. Very professional service, we've got answers on all our questions and concerns. We will definitely recommend David and his company. Great work!

Thank you very much!

Susie
Susie

Home Security Cameras

David was amazing. He explained the options we had for a home surveillance system and answered all of our questions. He had everything up and running in no time. The system is great and easy to use. Great price. Excellent customer service. Definitely recommend Delta Security Solutions.

Thank you very much for your business!

More about Delta Security Solutions

Delta Security Solutions is a Canadian, independently owned Security Company. Our mission is to be the trusted source of security for our clients by providing the highest level of service, while building lasting relationships with our clients, employees, suppliers and partners. We supply and install alarm systems, access control, video ...