Delta Security Solutions

Reviews for Delta Security Solutions

elvin in Toronto
elvin in Toronto

Delta Security Solutions - Cams Instln

My neighbor recommended Delta Security Solutions. I spoke with David for an estimate and after a detailed discussion, we agreed to have 4 cameras installed. David has great time management and very knowledgeable, he provided great service, and performed the work dilligently. He helped us set up the app on our mobiles and explained the various functionalities of the system. I would certainly recommend Delta Security Solutions to anyone who require a home security system.
Great service and thank you.

Thank you very much for kind words!

Brampton Installation in Brampton
Brampton Installation in Brampton

Home Camera System Install - Brampton

David was very informative and professional during the installation. He stated that if there were any problems to certainly call him and he would rectify any issues that came up. I would certainly recommend Delta Security Solutions to anyone who require a home security system.

Thank you for the review!

Jerry Minshull
Jerry Minshull

CCTV

Called David he came next day & got right on with the Job.
Extremely helpful in setting me up so I could operate the system.

Ivan M in Victoria
Ivan M in Victoria

Commercial Video Surveillance

Our company was looking for qualified security video surveillance installer to design and implement security video surveillance system for our new warehouse location.We contacted 3 companies for estimate and Delta Security gave us the best quote.
The system was designed to suit our needs and was installed very quickly and efficiently.
We are happy with the service we received.

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your business.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

NEW WAREHOUSE CAMERA INSTALL

We had a very specific timeline that David adhered to and completed the job perfectly. We were on budget and on time. Our cameras work perfectly and the system is much better than what we had at our old facility.

Thank you very much for your review! Looking forward to working with you in the future!

Marco in Aurora
Marco in Aurora
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Security cameras installed

Recently David from Delta Security did an install for us - 4 cam system. Fast, efficient, knowledgeable. Excellent value for the price. Explained in detail operation of system. Would definitely recommend.
Marco Feb.5/19

Facility Cameras

We hired Delta to install security cameras for our 15,000 sq ft. warehouse. David was helpful with suggestions, competitive with the quote and installed the system efficiently and in a timely manner. Highly recommend.

Thank you very much for your business!

Heidi in Vaughan
Heidi in Vaughan

Home Security Camera and alarm system Installation

David is very knowledgeable. The workmanship was excellent. The work was done neatly and tidy. David explained to me what he did after the installation was completed. David tested all the cameras and the alarm system to ensure that they are working properly. David showed me how to navigate the security camera applications from my computer and also my cell phone in detail.
Delta Security Solutions is a highly recommended company

Thank you very much for your feedback!It was a pleasure doing business with you!

Astor in Toronto
Astor in Toronto

Security camera installation

Our friends recommended this company as we were looking for security camera installer in our area.Delta Security Solutions answered call on weekend and provided an estimate right away.
I asked a lot of questions as it was my first time dealing with this kind of issues : we had multiple break ins in our area and Police recommended installing security camera system.
The person on the phone (David) answered all my questions and recommended best options for us : he did not try to up sell , he simply offered his opinion and I had to decide what I needed.I was happy as I called some other companies and they tried to pressure me to spend a lot of money and tried to sell me most expensive system they had...
After few days of discussing with my family, we decided to install system with Delta and it was very smooth process : they quoted the price , scheduled installation to suit our schedule , arrived on time , installed the system , connected cameras to our phones and computers and explained system operation to us.Most of all , the original quote is exactly what we paid , no surprises.
Thanks a lot for great service!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Security Camara

David provided great service, was on time, and did a clean job. He recommended the right cameras for my home at good value. We are very happy with our purchase and would recommend Delta Security Solutions.

Thank you very much for your business!

More about Delta Security Solutions

Delta Security Solutions is a Canadian, independently owned Security Company. Our mission is to be the trusted source of security for our clients by providing the highest level of service, while building lasting relationships with our clients, employees, suppliers and partners. We supply and install alarm systems, access control, video ...
Looking for Alarm Systems pros in Richmond Hill?