Alarm Systems

Reviews for Delta Security Solutions

Astor in Toronto
Astor in Toronto

Security camera installation

Our friends recommended this company as we were looking for security camera installer in our area.Delta Security Solutions answered call on weekend and provided an estimate right away.
I asked a lot of questions as it was my first time dealing with this kind of issues : we had multiple break ins in our area and Police recommended installing security camera system.
The person on the phone (David) answered all my questions and recommended best options for us : he did not try to up sell , he simply offered his opinion and I had to decide what I needed.I was happy as I called some other companies and they tried to pressure me to spend a lot of money and tried to sell me most expensive system they had...
After few days of discussing with my family, we decided to install system with Delta and it was very smooth process : they quoted the price , scheduled installation to suit our schedule , arrived on time , installed the system , connected cameras to our phones and computers and explained system operation to us.Most of all , the original quote is exactly what we paid , no surprises.
Thanks a lot for great service!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Security Camara

David provided great service, was on time, and did a clean job. He recommended the right cameras for my home at good value. We are very happy with our purchase and would recommend Delta Security Solutions.

Thank you very much for your business!

Dan in Toronto
Dan in Toronto
1 review King City, ON

Security

David was fast, personal and reliable. He showed up on time and completed the job quickly and cleanly. If you're looking to install security cameras, David is the guy I would easily recommend.

Thank you very much for your review!

Norman Benzie in Newmarket
Norman Benzie in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Home Security System

We called David about a serious problem with our large home security system. He responded quickly and solved a rather complicated issue. We found David to be an extremely honest and fair individual who did quality work and would highly recommend him to anyone who demands integrity as well as quality work.

Thank you very much for your feedback! Please let me know if you need help with your system in the future!

TH in Victoria
TH in Victoria

Security system project

We had the security cameras system installed by folks at Delta Security Solutions and we had a great experience dealing with them!After extensive research,we found this company via extensive research on internet and had them come in for the quote.We also had 3 other companies quote and though their quote was not cheapest,but we had best experience with David from Delta Security.
Installation was booked just 3 days after the quote and took whole day.We have HD security cameras now that are connected to our phone and we are not paying monthly fee for service.
We are very happy with this company and would hire them again!

Thanks for the review! We appreciate your business very much!

Jennifer
Jennifer

Home Security Cameras

David was exceptional to work with. He was super responsive to emails and answered all my questions promptly. After deciding on using this company David was able to come the next day. Install & setup was quick and clean and once complete David took the time to sit with us to teach us how to use all components of our new system. I would highly recommend Delta Security Solutions. You won’t be disappointed.

Thank you very much!

Interior Cameras

Stellar service, any issues - delta security has gone above and beyond to assist us. Wonderful company, would recommend to anyone looking to add security to their office or home.

Thank you for the review!

Vane in Toronto
Vane in Toronto

Security system project

Very professional service and competitive pricing.We found Delta Security Solutions via extensive research on Google and we received quotes from few companies before choosing contractor.Their quote was the best and their service and security system is top notch! Highly recommend this company for all your security system installations.

Thanks for the review!

Richard Klosa from Vaughan
Richard Klosa from Vaughan

7 Camera Outdoor System

Provided quick responses to questions over email. Good and clear communication. Fair pricing and good quality work. I would recommend and work with Delta Security again when i add more cameras.

Thank you!

JL in Toronto
JL in Toronto

Exterior Camera install

The owner is a very good trouble shooter as he needs to be versatile with various platforms. He was able to resolve all the issues we had.

Excellent service and reliable product. I am a very satisfied customer and I would recommend their services to anyone who inquired about them.

Thank you for your business!

More about Delta Security Solutions

Delta Security Solutions is a Canadian, independently owned Security Company. Our mission is to be the trusted source of security for our clients by providing the highest level of service, while building lasting relationships with our clients, employees, suppliers and partners. We supply and install alarm systems, access control, video ...
Looking for Alarm Systems pros in Richmond Hill?