Best Quality Roofing

Proudly servicing the Fraser Valley, Lower Mainland, and Sea-to-Sky Corridor since 1999.
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Coquitlam  >  Best Quality Roofing

Reviews for Best Quality Roofing

wterrillon in Coquitlam
wterrillon in Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Replace leaking roof and install new Gutters downpipes fascia and barge boards

Roof Leaked Richard and Tyler evaluated situation recommended a course of action. Roof finished in two days crew wore safety harnesses
Work safe attended site and ok'd set-up signed off for crew to proceed.
Gutter work followed. Crew did a fantastic job. Richard and Tyler suggested going with the colour black. This turned out to be a terrific
idea as the new gutters and downpipes look outstanding against the
white stucco and gray siding. I would certainly recommend this company
to anyone as they follow the safety rules. The clean-up afterwords was
first rate.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and the excellent review. It truly was a pleasure dealing with you and your wife. You are valued clients of BQR and we appreciate your business.

Christopher
Christopher
1 review , BC

skylight

they did an excellent job on the installation and the clean up ,we are very satisfied with their work and highly recommend them.

Thank you for the great review and taking the time to provide your feedback. We appreciate your business, thank you.

maximus140ad
maximus140ad
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

new roof

Highly recommend Best Quality Roofing. Tyler always kept me fully informed about repair and quote was very accurate. did expectional job. very professional crew. Property was completely cleaned and clear of any debris from repair. Even cleaned out my gutters .

This is great feedback. I will be sure to share your comments with Tyler and the rest of my team!

jeff
jeff
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Flat roof replacement - Torch-on

We had Best Quality Roofing replace our large approx. 2,400 sq ft flat roof as well as install three inches of thermal insulation board on top of the substrate.

We chose BQR due to a friend's referral and BQR's quick and professional initial response. Upon my call, they had a rep come by the very next day and we had an estimate a day or two later. Other companies we got quotes from took quite a bit longer.

The quick and business-like quote along with a price in the ballpark convinced us to go with BQR because if they quoted like this, perhaps their whole operation was professional.

Which it was. The workers were skilled, courteous and they kept the worksite and house perimeter clean at the end of each day. At the end of each of the four work days the roofers made sure our roof was watertight before they wrapped up work.

During the roofing they kept me informed of any developments. Some rot in the substrate was found and BQR repaired it according to the terms for structural damage specified in the contract. The cost of the unexpected repair was reasonable and it took an extra 3 or 4 hours.

The metal flashing was installed only a couple of days after the torch-on was complete. Often I notice other homes with flat roofs taking weeks before the flashing is installed.

All in all our re-roofing project was an agreeable experience and I recommend Best Quality Roofing.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such a great review and feedback. I will be sure to share your comments with my team. Thank you for your business, we appreciate it!

joemcmeekan
joemcmeekan
1 review Coquitlam, BC

roof ans skylight repair

roof leak and cracked sky light came out late at night and tarped and repaired later when it stoped raining

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review. Glad BQR was able to assist and thank you for your business!

Penny in Delta BC Canada V4c4l8
Penny in Delta BC Canada V4c4l8
1 review Delta, BC

Roof

We had a great experience with this company right from the first phone call! Tyler was great and explained everything to me very patiently and didn't mind further explanation if I needed it (I'm a senior woman) I felt very confident having them work around my house. They did a good cleanup job and were finished ahead of schedule. When a minor issue was left unfinished due to inclement weather they were there as soon as possible to remedy it. I can honestly say I would recommend Tyler and the company as first rate!

chonita_2001
chonita_2001
1 review Vancouver, BC

Skylight

The work is good but it took too long to get it done after my request.

I appreciate your feedback. I will look into this and see where we can make improvements

Best regards;

Anonymous
Anonymous
1 review Port Moody, BC

Roof Repair

The roof repair was carried our fast and to our satisfaction. We always receive great service from Best Quality Roofing.

Thank you for your positive feedback. I will be sure to share your comments with my team!

Best regards,

mbillings
mbillings
1 review Port Moody, BC

Roof replacement

Best Quality Roofing replaced our aging 26 year old roof with a three layer torch down membrane roof that included installing three new vents, upgrading and modifying a new skylight, plus new downspouts with leaf traps. They used the highest quality of materials and completed the work in an exemplary fashion. I was impressed with the work ethic and professionalism of their crew who were courteous and respectful in our dealings with them. I would have no hesitation in recommending them. This roof has considerably more durability and longevity than the conventional two layer torch down membrane roof.

I appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Thank you for your business, it was a pleasure doing business with you!

Best regards,

JoycFields in San Diego
JoycFields in San Diego
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

good service

At the tail end of a heavy winter, some emergency repairs needed to be done on the flat roof of an apartment building. Problems were encountered late at night and after a brief request the company responded promptly and sent out technicians. The work was done well and documented. Also very good about providing estimates for, and following up with the more permanent repairs. Only once was there a miscommunication regarding requirements for electricity access. The communication with their back office staff is very quick and clear. Overall, we received very good service from this company and we will use them again if the need arises. Recommended.

Thank you for the feedback and great response. I am pleased to hear your experience was a good one and will be sure to pass on your comments to the staff.

Best Quality Roofing

More about Best Quality Roofing

Professional Coquitlam roofing company serving all over the Lower Mainland with expert roof installations, roof repairs, re-roofing, roof maintenance and more for residential roofing and commercial roofing. Our services also include these roofing types: torch-on / down, flat, fiberglass, metal, asphalt, skylight installation and strata apartment roofing. We believe in superior craftsmanship, customer service and environmentally friendly roofing here at Best Quality Roofing.