Best Quality Roofing

Proudly servicing the Fraser Valley, Lower Mainland, and Sea-to-Sky Corridor since 1999.
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Coquitlam  >  Best Quality Roofing

Reviews for Best Quality Roofing

Penny in Delta BC Canada V4c4l8
Penny in Delta BC Canada V4c4l8
1 review Delta, BC

Roof

We had a great experience with this company right from the first phone call! Tyler was great and explained everything to me very patiently and didn't mind further explanation if I needed it (I'm a senior woman) I felt very confident having them work around my house. They did a good cleanup job and were finished ahead of schedule. When a minor issue was left unfinished due to inclement weather they were there as soon as possible to remedy it. I can honestly say I would recommend Tyler and the company as first rate!

chonita_2001
chonita_2001
1 review Vancouver, BC

Skylight

The work is good but it took too long to get it done after my request.

I appreciate your feedback. I will look into this and see where we can make improvements

Best regards;

Anonymous
Anonymous
1 review Port Moody, BC

Roof Repair

The roof repair was carried our fast and to our satisfaction. We always receive great service from Best Quality Roofing.

Thank you for your positive feedback. I will be sure to share your comments with my team!

mbillings
mbillings
1 review Port Moody, BC

Roof replacement

Best Quality Roofing replaced our aging 26 year old roof with a three layer torch down membrane roof that included installing three new vents, upgrading and modifying a new skylight, plus new downspouts with leaf traps. They used the highest quality of materials and completed the work in an exemplary fashion. I was impressed with the work ethic and professionalism of their crew who were courteous and respectful in our dealings with them. I would have no hesitation in recommending them. This roof has considerably more durability and longevity than the conventional two layer torch down membrane roof.

I appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Thank you for your business, it was a pleasure doing business with you!

JoycFields in San Diego
JoycFields in San Diego
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

good service

At the tail end of a heavy winter, some emergency repairs needed to be done on the flat roof of an apartment building. Problems were encountered late at night and after a brief request the company responded promptly and sent out technicians. The work was done well and documented. Also very good about providing estimates for, and following up with the more permanent repairs. Only once was there a miscommunication regarding requirements for electricity access. The communication with their back office staff is very quick and clear. Overall, we received very good service from this company and we will use them again if the need arises. Recommended.

Thank you for the feedback and great response. I am pleased to hear your experience was a good one and will be sure to pass on your comments to the staff.

Best Quality Roofing

1 review Hamilton, ON

good service

Ohad in Toronto
Ohad in Toronto
1 review Burnaby, BC

Flat roof maintenance, commercial building

Thank you Ohad for the great review. It was a pleasure doing business with you! :)
Bianca

William O.
William O.
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Roof repair

I had a leaking roof one evening so i called Best Quality Roofing. Rick investigated the issue and found numerous defects in workmanship from a precious roofer. With his expertise in roofing he showed me what needed to be done to fix the leak as well as all the other defects. What really impressed me was his honesty. He could have sold me on a complete roof but he didn't. With a proper repair my roof should last 3 to 4 more years! Rick scheduled a crew for 2 days later and i was very happy with their customer service. They were punctual, neat, polite and when the job was finished Aaron went over pictures of the roof to show the work that had been done. Very professional!
I would highly recommend Best Quality Roofing to anyone!( i already have!)

Thank you kindly for taking the time to provide us with an excellent review. I am very pleased your experience was outstanding! We thank you for your referrals and I will be sure to pass on your comments to Aaron as well.

1 review North Vancouver, BC

New Roof

Best Quality Roofing came recommended to us and we were not disappointed. We found them to be professional, informative, and sensitive to tight timelines. The workers were courteous and friendly. Their cost was also in line with other estimates we received.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a great review. I am pleased to hear that you were happy with our services. I will be sure to pass on your comments to my team. We hope you are enjoying the look of your new roof.

Owner

Seymour H.
Seymour H.
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Roof was replaced

Best Quality Roofing did an amazing job re-roofing our preschool. They arrived early on the first day, did a full safety walkthrough with us, addressed any concerns we had and happily took extra safety precautions that we requested. They were prompt and very polite. We were told they would need three days to finish the job and they finished early after only two days. We were very pleased with the job that was done. After the job, the company did such a great job cleaning up. There was absolutely nothing left behind. We would definitely use this company again and would highly recommend them.

Thank you for the great review! I am so pleased your experience with us was excellent. A lot of us at Best Quality Roofing have young children ourselves and understand the importance of safety especially with a preschool. We appreciate your business and for you taking the time to provide a review.

More about Best Quality Roofing

Professional Coquitlam roofing company serving all over the Lower Mainland with expert roof installations, roof repairs, re-roofing, roof maintenance and more for residential roofing and commercial roofing. Our services also include these roofing types: torch-on / down, flat, fiberglass, metal, asphalt, skylight installation and strata apartment roofing. We believe in superior craftsmanship, customer service and environmentally friendly roofing here at Best Quality Roofing.