Gibraltar Electric

Mike Faye from East York
Mike Faye from East York
1 review East York, ON

Full gut reno

Nick was the best contractor I can imagine on the job. The work was priced well but of excellent quality. In fact when I had to sell the place, my stager got the house featured on HGTV's, "The Unsellables" as example of what you should do with a small urban space. Nick was friendly and available when I needed him. In fact, by the end of the renovation, Nick was better friends with my neighbors than I was. For dependability, I can't imagine someone beating Nick - he even rushed back for a minor correction so that we could pass the house inspection - the day he was leaving on vacation. Highly recommended."

This job was a while ago, and I'd just like to personally thank you for such a glowing review. I know you're busy, but this means a lot. "Work Featured on HGTV's 'The Unsellables' " doesn't really work to good on the resume! HGTV will have to do! Thanks Mike.

Karen from Toronto
Karen from Toronto

Electric

Nick rewired our new home and got rid of the pesky knob and tube. He even patched the holes for a lot cheaper than other quotes. My husband and I agree that he did a great job. We feel better about our home now, and so does our insurance company!!

Thanks! When the new wiring is tied into the old - that's when fires happen. Yours, as I recall, was particularly bad for that. I got it cleaned up though! Hope all is well.

David from Toronto
David from Toronto

New Breakers

The electrician arrived when they said they would. They switched out our fuses for nice new breakers. They left no mess behind. It was like they weren't even there at all. They were done by the time I got back from work. Everything is labelled and neat. Thank you!!

george
george

Home Addition+Kitchen Electrical

Great work. Relaible, on time, and competiively priced. Would love to use these guys again. He even took out permits on my behalf and looked after all the inspections, so I didnt need to be around for that.

yoni newman from Toronto
yoni newman from Toronto

electrical

The service was friendly, fast, efficient, and above all, honest. I definitely recommend Gibraltar electric, they always communicated and were very respectful, it made doing business a pleasure. And finally, our house works!

k from Toronto
k from Toronto

Miscellaneous electrical work

I had a substantial amount of miscellaneous electrical work I needed done around my home. Nick was very professional. He was genuinely concerned with my satisfaction, and leaving a clean job site. Over all, I was very pleased. Thanks Nick!

Lisa from Toronto
Lisa from Toronto

Renewing electrical in old home

Nick was a very professional guy. He updated all of the electrical in my home quicker than he estimated. (When does that ever happen?) When I bought the place it was a mess so he was a key element to the success of the project. Gibraltar is responsible for making me feel safe in my home again. Thanks Nick.

Donald from Toronto
Donald from Toronto

Removed our old knob and tube and brought us up to code

My system was in desperate need of an upgrade, but I ha been reluctant for some time, because I assumed it would be a major headache. Nick was fast, neat, professional in every way, and finished the job when he said he would. Highly recommended.

More about Gibraltar Electric

When you choose Gibraltar, you have the comfort of knowing that we will be your service provider from project start to finish. We will see that each and every detail is addressed, and that our service not only meets, but exceeds your expectations. Check us out on Facebook!
Looking for Electricians pros in Vaughan?