Gibraltar Electric

Electricians
Gibraltar Electric

Reviews for Gibraltar Electric

Electrical

Nick was amazing. He was very professional and knowledgeable. He diagnosed our electrical issues quickly and accurately and offered us a variety of options before proceeding. When we had an urgent issue with our panel. he went out of his way to help us out and resolve the problem quickly. He will be our go-to from now on!!

Steve from Toronto
Steve from Toronto

Rewiring a gutted home.

I had gutted my semi and needed the whole place rewired. Nick rewired the place and upgraded it to 200amps. The whole process was seamless and he installed led pot lights in the ceiling. I highly recommend his services.

Garret in Toronto
Garret in Toronto

Home Renovation

My General Contractor brought in Gibraltar Electric to add pot lights throughout my house as well as wire a new bathroom and some miscellaneous outlet/switches.

Not only did all the work get completed in a reasonable amount of time, but he also identified a few "surprises" that had been left from pervious renovations that he was able to correct.

Would use Gibraltar again for my next project!

Milena in Toronto
Milena in Toronto

Electrical repair

Efficient, knowledgeable and courteous service. My floor heater was broken and is now working great. We have a plug in an awkward location that keeps getting bumped and cracked - Nick suggested a flexible plate for it - good idea!

Dave from Toronto
Dave from Toronto

Electrical

Nick recently fixed my electrical problem and upgraded lighting in my home. He was professional, knowledgeable and friendly. I would highly recommend him. Gibralter Electric continues to give us excellent service.

Thanks for the great review! You were more than amazing as a client. This really helps.

serena from Toronto
serena from Toronto

Electrical work

Nick installed a light fixture, corrected some bad wiring and replaced switches in my house. He did a great job, and was very friendly, reliable and knowledgeable. He did the work quickly and had good suggestions. I would recommend Nick 100%!

Lindsie Grey from Toronto
Lindsie Grey from Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

Gibraltar Electric was a dream to work with. Nick was reliable and meticulous. He helped advise me on lighting and power outlet locations. I'd definitely recommend this company to others. Thanks Nick. I love my new kitchen!!!

Stephane from Toronto
Stephane from Toronto

Hardwood Flooring and Electrical

I would recommend Gibraltor to everyone I know. My wife and I hired Nick and his team to install our Hardwood Floor as well as run electrical in our living and dining rooms. Working under very tight timelines (we were expecting our first child in the coming weeks) and with a few unexpected finds in the walls, Nick and his team came through on time and on budget. My calls were always returned, extra care was taken to keep the home clean and they were courteous and friendly with the neighbours.

Thanks for the good words! You guys were great. Hope you and the fam + 1 are doing well.

Erika from Pickering
Erika from Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Pot light installation

Nick was AMAZING! He was very professional and personable! He made me feel comfortable in my choice and did a great job on the pot lights!! I will be a return customer!

Any time! You guys were dream customers. Say hi to your hubby for me - thanks for the review, I know you're both busy.

Michelle from Old Toronto
Michelle from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Full Gut Electric Reno

Nick at Gibraltar Electric came highly recommended for our home renos by our friends. We were looking to do a full-gut electric reno and wanted to find a reliable, friendly, clean and fair company; we found all those qualities in Nick at Gibraltar and have no regrets! Such an honest and hardworking guy; he even rushed back for a minor correction the day he was leaving on vacation to make sure we were happy. Highly recommended

Ah, it was nothing! With these inspectors, sometimes they want something new at the last minute. I didn't want to go on vacation knowing that something was unfinished. Plus, I'm sure your insurance wanted to know that you passed final inspection.

More about Gibraltar Electric

When you choose Gibraltar, you have the comfort of knowing that we will be your service provider from project start to finish. We will see that each and every detail is addressed, and that our service not only meets, but exceeds your expectations. Check us out on Facebook!
Looking for Electricians pros in Vaughan?