Theaudioguy.Ca

Reviews for Theaudioguy.Ca

Barry in Toronto
Barry in Toronto

Home theatre

Vince’s help was amazing. I would strongly recommend him. I was overwhelmed with wires and cables and five remotes.
He was able to take my system and simplify it for me.

Perfect anytime Barry
Pleasure

Roman in Toronto
Roman in Toronto

Installing home theatre

Vince came to my home promptly after I made an appointment with him a few days before. He utilized his sound meter for calibrating the six speakers for proper sound and set up a universal remote to control all the hardware with his computer. The sound is great and it is now easy to control. Thanks Vince.

Great let me know if ever any issues

ballassoc in Toronto
ballassoc in Toronto

Small project for Vince BUT

Huge help to us as seniors. Excellent skill level and very good price. Vince went way out of his way to ensure we were happy with a new coverter vs the 6 we had been using thanks again sound setup perfect

My pleasure serving you guys

Sophia in Toronto
Sophia in Toronto

Audio and TV Installation

Vince and Chris have been installing equipment in our homes over the last 9 years. They go above and beyond and always exceed our expectations in every way! They are efficient, knowledgeable and friendly! Highly recommended!

Perfect as usual let me know if anything isn't working to perfection.

Stefano.Pasquarelli in North York
Stefano.Pasquarelli in North York

Outdoor Audio Configuration

Vince is the audio guy. Whenever you need anything audio related you should call Vince. He will not leave you disappointed. He always delivers and has all the knowledge necessary to get any audio job done!

I'll always stay on top of any of your issues
Thanks Stef perfect clients

Home Audio

Vince did a fabulous job setting up our home theatre. It was a very professional, clean and efficient job. We are extremely happy and highly recommend The Audio Guy team

Perfect let me know if ever any issues come up.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

The Audio Guy

Vince and his staff installed our home entertainment system efficiently. The Audio Guys we’re knowledgeable and friendly. They synced all our electronics and technology and created a theatre experience. Our family and friends enjoy the seamless experience Vince has curated. Thank you Vince and the Audio Guy team

Enjoy

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Amazing and knowledgeable

Vince was amazing! We were experiencing several problems with our TV, receiver and speakers working properly together. He came in, assessed the problem, explained his work as he was going along and fixed everything. We found him to be very knowledgeable and would highly recommend him.

Prefect loved serving your guys needs
Outside sound too

Nav T.
Nav T.

Home Stereo

Vince came by to fix our home office stereo issues. And quickly recommended what was needed for the issue, with the sound (hiss) and what was needed to rectify for perfect office stereo sound.

On his way out, he also helped me fix my door stop, so he was great all around.

I recommend Vince for all your Audio-Video needs.

Thank you and your foot business shines.

Isabella
Isabella

remote control

exchanged a new remote control for the old one and install a new remote control

Isabella tried to revise score for a higher rating but HomeStars wouldn't let her.
The score she gave wasn't thought out and she said she never gave me an 8.
I'm sure after discussing with her hubby and my work done there a few years ago was 2 home theatres plus harmony one touch remote I'm sure her family loves the set up.
She thought I had asked for a review only based on the remote exchange alone.

More about Theaudioguy.Ca

theaudioguy. ca ☆☆☆CEDIA CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL☆☆☆ As a Cedia certified professional, one has met vigorous industry standards and I have been formally educated and specifically trained with Cedia. ☆☆☆PASSIONATE☆☆☆ I, Vince Mirabelli has loved audio all of my life. Therefore with the passion being there for what I do it thoroughly ...
Looking for Home Theater pros in Woodbridge?