theaudioguy.ca

Reviews for theaudioguy.ca

Tim in Toronto
Tim in Toronto

Nice guy. Quick work

Vincent was a really nice guy to work with. He Genuinely cared that we were satisfied with his work. We hired him to fix our surround sound and new cable setup. Had our audio figured out quickly.

will definitely keep his number on file for future

nmanohar
nmanohar

Audio set up and hiding wires

Vince was kind enough to visit my home on short notice and arrange for a second person to complete the work on time. His price quoted was fair: to mount 5.1 speakers which included difficult navigation and wire placing through walls.

In addition, he placed speakers through through a unique set up that required both mounting, adding shelves and very specific measuring. His team consulted with me the whole time to make things perfect.

Afterwards he calibrated and ensured the system was perfect to sound and look. He was part of this process as he helped me procrure audiophile quality speakers at the right price.

Later he came to check on the work and made slight additions to ensure wires were hidden and minor holes were clean.

The result is a fantastic system that is extemely clean. Not a single wire is found and the speakers look cool on the wall. The subwoofer is well hidden from view and in general the room looks better - thanks to Vince.

I have already perrsonally recommended him to people I know.

Perfect review glad your happy we had to pay extra attention to every detail.
Let me know if anything comes up.

Murray in Mississauga
Murray in Mississauga

Great job!

Vince was punctual, respectful and detailed in his work. His experience really helps him to grasp and diagnose a solution to every situation. I recommend him for any home theatre set-up!

Great glad your happy and as detailed as your review.

Amit  from Oakville
Amit from Oakville

Home theatre installation

Vince was prompt is coming and providing a quote and potential options to implement the home theatre, in wall speakers and projection screen. I brought a colleague of his who was good as well. Due to timing and other issues they could not complete the installation that day. However, Vince showed up with his colleague again the next day to finish the job. It was very well done and we have been enjoying the home theatre for 2 months. Vince also called after a week to check if everything was working.

Our pleasure sir enjoy.

Mary Lou M in North York
Mary Lou M in North York

Upgrade and add features to our current audio / visual system

I contacted The Audio Guys based on the positive reviews on Homestars
Once again , I was not disappointed .
Vince was prompt , thorough ,and knowledgeable
He patiently clarified our options and proceeded to do the work with skill at a very competitive price !
Great service !

It was a pleasure Mary Lou

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Home theatre install

Vince is very knowledgeable in home theatre installation. Very happy with the installation, sounds amazing! I purchased other brands, no comparison to what Vice recommended, he really knows his stuff. I highly recommend Vince for any installation.

Great let me know if ever any issues

Imad in Toronto
Imad in Toronto

Cable and wire management

Vince came in on time and did a wonderful job. Be nice, organized, efficient, and had a lot of good suggestions to help decide the best options. Highly recommend! thanks!

Perfect really glad your satisfied

Home theatre setup

Vince responded to my call quickly and got on site as scheduled. He was very professional in home theatre setup and sound calibration and he was able to provide alternative solutions. I would recommend him for home theatre setup.

I'm glad your happy with my work.

Paolo in Etobicoke
Paolo in Etobicoke

A++++

Vince and his team delivered twice the product at half the cost. They are hard working and honest which is hard to find in this day and age. They executed on a quality product and I am extremely happy.

Glad your happy guys

I take pride in the best possible sound quality for the noney

TV Installation

Vince did an amazing job, mounting one TV and setting up another on a TV stand. Additionally, he helped setup a soundbar using his audio expertise. It was a great experience, Vince was accommodating with each request along the way, and it went very smoothly.

Great glad your happy

More about theaudioguy.ca

theaudioguy.ca

☆☆☆CEDIA CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL☆☆☆
As a Cedia certified professional, one has met vigorous industry standards and I have been formally educated and specifically trained with Cedia.

☆☆☆PASSIONATE☆☆☆
I, Vince Mirabelli has loved audio all of my life. Therefore with the passion being there for what I do it thoroughly shows in the work I do. I also have a fine support team for larger installations. No job too small for me and I will try to work with all budgets within reason to help the customer achieve audio and video bliss.

☆☆☆AFFORDABILITY☆☆☆

With quality high definition sound, the audioguy.ca offers custom high performance cabling at a cost that is truly noted for being the "best bang for the buck"

☆☆☆MULTIROOM AUDIO SERVICE☆☆☆
audioguy.ca offers multiroom audio distributed throughout the house and by the pool to be controlled by phones, iPad or android device or by keypads on the wall for music anywhere you want it

Consultation