Theaudioguy.Ca

Reviews for Theaudioguy.Ca

Gautam in Ottawa
Gautam in Ottawa

TV mounting for 65" OLED

Vince responded promptly to my request and showed up at my door as scheduled. He took out an old mount attached to dry wall and mounted my new TV. Very professional and reasonable. Will certainly recommend him to my friends and call him again.

Perfect Guantam and lifetime warranty on my services.

Ron in Toronto
Ron in Toronto

TV installation

I needed help mounting a brand new television in my basement. Vince was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I will definitely reach out to him when I have another project and will recommend him to friends/family.

Great Ron let me know if you'd like any help I'm glad
I got sound going for you too

earl in Orangeville
earl in Orangeville

Flat screen installation delight

Vince was on time and professional. His knowledge of audio and theater installations was fantastic. Thoughtful and experienced in his craft. A safe craftsman to bring to your job site.

Perfect Earl glad to help enjoy.

Dwight in Toronto
Dwight in Toronto
0 reviews Winnipeg, MB

Just Say Wow!!

With our wireless stereo speaker connected to our CD player, we can listen to CD's in the bedroom (the stereo itself is in the main living area) while Alexa plays "whatever we wish" in the main part of the house. This is a very versatile system that gives excellent performance if connected to "good" <that term is open to interpretation> speakers, and we have yet to take advantage of the extra audio connections.

Glad to assist with your setup Dwight.

Scott in Toronto
Scott in Toronto
0 reviews Victoria, BC

Best home theater service provider !

We are a couple in our 70's and live a quiet existence in a retirement community; thus, we have no need for pulsating music or a boisterous party atmosphere. This is a basic system with numerous features that we treasure: 1) Bluetooth 2) cd channel/connection. Best home theater for us.

Perfect review Scott I'm happy your happy with my services.

Let me know if something isn't perfect.

Robert in Toronto
Robert in Toronto

Works very professional !!

Found amplifier working well also all controls worked fine. One good thing is the remote has volume/bass/treble/input selector so very convenient especially for senior citizens as we don’t have to walk all the way to the amplifier cabinet.

Great Robert thanks

Richard in Toronto
Richard in Toronto
0 reviews Fort Mc Murray, AB

Great Service provider

Excellent home theatre installation, Great tech who installed was very fast and great customer service. It was a great experience until going to pay. I Would highly recommend The Audio Guy without hesitation. Keep it up guys!!

Perfect Richard thank you
Let me know if any issues

Vicki in Toronto
Vicki in Toronto

A1 Job Done!

I Needed 3 tv's put up on concrete walls, found Vince the Sound Guy. He was not only quick and professional but he went out of his way to make sure I received the best job possible!!! Iam so happy with the results now all my tvs are 100% better for viewing put up perfectly by Vince the Audio guy! 5 stars..... Highly recommend!! Thx Vince!

Great also Vicki thanks for your tips

Arnie
Arnie

Surround sound TV

I know Vince knows his stuff and is proficient and passionate about his work. He gets the job done and more. Great man to work with. Thank you Vince for your service.

Great Arnie glad your happy

Re-wall mounting a TV & sound bar

We called Vince to re-wall mount a TV and sound bar which had been improperly installed. Vince was professional, patient, listened intently to the tasks that we wanted and needed to be completed. Vince was thorough, meticulous and took pride in his work – excellent job. We highly recommend Vince.

Better then great customer too Garvin

More about Theaudioguy.Ca

theaudioguy. ca ☆☆☆CEDIA CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL☆☆☆ As a Cedia certified professional, one has met vigorous industry standards and I have been formally educated and specifically trained with Cedia. ☆☆☆PASSIONATE☆☆☆ I, Vince Mirabelli has loved audio all of my life. Therefore with the passion being there for what I do it thoroughly ...
Looking for Home Theater pros in Woodbridge?