Theaudioguy.ca

Home Theater
Theaudioguy.ca

Reviews for Theaudioguy.ca

Home Audio

Vince did a fabulous job setting up our home theatre. It was a very professional, clean and efficient job. We are extremely happy and highly recommend The Audio Guy team

Perfect let me know if ever any issues come up.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

The Audio Guy

Vince and his staff installed our home entertainment system efficiently. The Audio Guys we’re knowledgeable and friendly. They synced all our electronics and technology and created a theatre experience. Our family and friends enjoy the seamless experience Vince has curated. Thank you Vince and the Audio Guy team

Enjoy

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Amazing and knowledgeable

Vince was amazing! We were experiencing several problems with our TV, receiver and speakers working properly together. He came in, assessed the problem, explained his work as he was going along and fixed everything. We found him to be very knowledgeable and would highly recommend him.

Prefect loved serving your guys needs
Outside sound too

Nav T.
Nav T.

Home Stereo

Vince came by to fix our home office stereo issues. And quickly recommended what was needed for the issue, with the sound (hiss) and what was needed to rectify for perfect office stereo sound.

On his way out, he also helped me fix my door stop, so he was great all around.

I recommend Vince for all your Audio-Video needs.

Thank you and your foot business shines.

Isabella
Isabella

remote control

exchanged a new remote control for the old one and install a new remote control

Isabella tried to revise score for a higher rating but HomeStars wouldn't let her.
The score she gave wasn't thought out and she said she never gave me an 8.
I'm sure after discussing with her hubby and my work done there a few years ago was 2 home theatres plus harmony one touch remote I'm sure her family loves the set up.
She thought I had asked for a review only based on the remote exchange alone.

Modi793
Modi793
1 review Caledon, ON

Home Theatre

Very Clean, took his time making sure product was finished well. Wiring and patching was well done.

Thank you especially for your hand.

Satyam
Satyam

Home theater cabling

Great work, perfectionist. Very knowledgeable in audio and video. Price point was also very good. Made some
recommendations as well.

Perfect client my pleasure

Annointed9
Annointed9

Home audio and networking

Professional and very knowledgeable with current tech toys and gadgets
Problems made simple and upfront with cost

I thought it warranted a 10
You said your tv never looked better

You said it wasn't a perfect score because of the definition of issue
Audio return channel
Wasn't explained in detail.
How to get the sound working.

Home theatre

Good professional friendly service; we had relatively small project but was done well. Wires were concealed and components were connected properly. Although we had a misunderstanding on timing when the first appointment was set, but for the second appointment, they were on time and everything ran smoothly. In addition, was very helpful in concealing the wires for second TV which was not part of the work. I would recommend their services to others.

Not my usual high score because my vehicle broke down with a large repair needed
The following week job was completed
Extra work too not agreed on before job
But done for free on first floor

With owner saying everything was perfect but obviously missing the first appointment was an issue towards the score

Tim in Toronto
Tim in Toronto

Nice guy. Quick work

Vincent was a really nice guy to work with. He Genuinely cared that we were satisfied with his work. We hired him to fix our surround sound and new cable setup. Had our audio figured out quickly.

will definitely keep his number on file for future

Thanks Tim keep me informed if anything not perfect.
Pleasure having your business.

More about Theaudioguy.ca

theaudioguy. ca ☆☆☆CEDIA CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL☆☆☆ As a Cedia certified professional, one has met vigorous industry standards and I have been formally educated and specifically trained with Cedia. ☆☆☆PASSIONATE☆☆☆ I, Vince Mirabelli has loved audio all of my life. Therefore with the passion being there for what I do it thoroughly ...
Looking for Home Theater pros in Mississauga?