HomeStars  >  Home Theater in Mississauga  >  theaudioguy.ca

Reviews for theaudioguy.ca

HomeStars in Toronto

Vince is very knowledgeable in home theatre installation. Very happy with the installation, sounds amazing! I purchased other brands, no comparison to what Vice recommended, he really knows his stuff. I highly recommend Vince for any installation.

Great let me know if ever any issues

Imad in Toronto

Vince came in on time and did a wonderful job. Be nice, organized, efficient, and had a lot of good suggestions to help decide the best options. Highly recommend! thanks!

Perfect really glad your satisfied

Vince responded to my call quickly and got on site as scheduled. He was very professional in home theatre setup and sound calibration and he was able to provide alternative solutions. I would recommend him for home theatre setup.

I'm glad your happy with my work.

Paolo in Etobicoke

Vince and his team delivered twice the product at half the cost. They are hard working and honest which is hard to find in this day and age. They executed on a quality product and I am extremely happy.

Glad your happy guys

I take pride in the best possible sound quality for the noney

Vince did an amazing job, mounting one TV and setting up another on a TV stand. Additionally, he helped setup a soundbar using his audio expertise. It was a great experience, Vince was accommodating with each request along the way, and it went very smoothly.

Great glad your happy

A W from North York

I got Vince and Chris to come in to install 4 HDTV's with hidden wires and install ceiling and surround speakers. They were very easy and to work with. They did an amazing job! The basement HDTV was mounted with seemingly floating speakers around them as all the wires were neatly tucked away. They're both detail oriented and communicated what they were doing next as well as any options every step of the way. Very professional quality job and they both take great pride in their work and the final results. I'm extremely pleased with everything they did. Will be keeping their contacts for referrals and future work. Will definitely hire them again!
All the best to you guys Vince and Chris.

Perfect glad your happy

Yusuf in Toronto, Ontario

Vince was very pleasant to work with. He made multiple visits and was always fair and honest. He'll definitely be the only guy I call on in the future when I have any audio related work.

It was my pleasure.

Shelly L.

Vince was a very professional and diligent audio installer. I had my audio rough-in already completed through my General Contractor and brought Vince in to hook-up and calibrate my speakers. He spent a couple of hours and mounted my center channel speaker, hooked-up the remaining speakers, and calibrated my system. It sounds fantastic! He's thorough, professional and takes pride in his work. I would highly recommend his services!

Perfect thanks anytime and I recommend the remote.

Chandana in Toronto

Vince and Chris are amazing guys ... they came into my home and did the entire cabling job in one day tested everything and confirmed that all was working.

Extremely professional and a clean job ... I would recommend them anyway !!

Review has 1 previous version

Perfect I looked forward to later with man cave sound you'll love it.

Shelley in Toronto

Am extremely pleased with the service Vince provided. I Had another technician in prior who could not figure out the configuration after 3 1/2 hours..... said he'd be back with a co-worker the next night to complete the set up.... But NO SHOW and not even the decency of a phone call. That's when I located Vince (The Audio Guy) through his High Rated online reviews. When he said he could come the very next day (of a Long Wknd yet!!) I knew he was the right choice. A dedicated professional person who is very knowledgeable. He had the job
done up in no time flat, explaining everything as he went. I would most definitely recommend him for any job you need doing. Love this guy.

Looking forward to providing a service to you with your new lg tv in the winter.

More about theaudioguy.ca

theaudioguy.ca

☆☆☆CEDIA CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL☆☆☆
As a Cedia certified professional, one has met vigorous industry standards and I have been formally educated and specifically trained with Cedia.

☆☆☆PASSIONATE☆☆☆
I, Vince Mirabelli has loved audio all of my life. Therefore with the passion being there for what I do it thoroughly shows in the work I do. I also have a fine support team for larger installations. No job too small for me and I will try to work with all budgets within reason to help the customer achieve audio and video bliss.

☆☆☆AFFORDABILITY☆☆☆

With quality high definition sound, the audioguy.ca offers custom high performance cabling at a cost that is truly noted for being the "best bang for the buck"

☆☆☆MULTIROOM AUDIO SERVICE☆☆☆
audioguy.ca offers multiroom audio distributed throughout the house and by the pool to be controlled by phones, iPad or android device or by keypads on the wall for music anywhere you want it

Consultation