The Hayter Group

3277 Nauvoo Road Alvinston ON N0N 1A0

Reviews for The Hayter Group

Geothermal

When no one is there for you then The Hayter Group will be there!
We have already a solar system installed by them. They did a very professional and great job!
Because of the distance I had to work with another installer to have my Geothermal installed. For more than a year we have been struggling with the Geothermal. We got frustrated so we called to The Hayter Group because we know that they also installed Geothermal. Derek, the Geothermal Guru was at our place within 3 hours. Even though it was not their system they were willing to analyze the problem and work together with my installer to fix the issues. If someone ever wants to install a Geothermal, please call The Hayter Group. They have indebt knowledge and you need that for Geothermal.

Thanks for the great Service to The Hayter Group, and special Derek!

Jan and Truus.

Pauline in Alvinston
Pauline in Alvinston
1 review Alvinston, ON

Regular boiler maintenance

We had Taylor here today to do our yearly maintenance on our boiler. We found Taylor to be very personable and efficient. He was very knowledgeable and answered all our questions. It was a pleasure to meet him.

Pauline: Glad to hear Taylor met all your expectations. Taylor takes pride in his work and we are happy to work for you now and in the future.

john in Vancouver
john in Vancouver
1 review Simcoe, ON

Solar panels

We recently hired the “Hayter Group” to install our new 10 K-watt solar system with 44 panels. Mat (from sales) is a very knowledgeable person. He took ample time to explain the solar system. Through his advice we came to the conclusion that installing extra panels would be a wise idea. We installed 11 panels extra to have a higher output in the morning and evening. This way we have more hours during a day to produce 10KW/hour. Overall I was very impressed with their knowledge. I am a very particular person who likes quality. The Hayter Group did an excellent job. From assisting in all the permits to installing the solar panels and no hidden cost. Shane took all the time needed to explain the system. And when we have a question they are only one phone call away. Thanks again, Jan and Truus.

Thanks for the great review John. Let us know if you need us in the future for your net metering solar array here in Ontario, we will be there when you need us.

Bonnie & Richard Regnier in Stettler
Bonnie & Richard Regnier in Stettler
1 review Chatham-Kent, ON

Replacement of Wornout Geothermal Furnace

Hayter's really deliver superior customer service .. from Jim Redick coming to view our old system and give quote to the delivery and installation. Originally we were told could take 2 weeks, came in the next week, awesome!
Rene, Bob and Greg awesome guys ... showed up with new Geothermal unit, happy and ready to get the job done. They took the time to answer all questions, showing us how to set Thermostat etc. Hats off to Hayters for hiring such good dependable people.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us such a positive review, we love hearing these stories! Our team does take pride in what we do and strive to do more than the minimum. Thanks again, we will sure to share the comments with the rest of the staff.

Paul in Ailsa Craig
Paul in Ailsa Craig
1 review Mount Brydges, ON

replacement of old malfunctioning geothermal furnace

Replacing an old geothermal furnace is not cheap and warrants research into the new equipment and the firm doing the installation. I chose Hayter Group and am glad I did. They kept within their estmate which was cheaper than another local firm but their professionalism and service was far superior. They were responsive, professional, friendly and took the time to fully answer all my queries and concerns, Sales rep Jim Redick was excellent as were the installation team (neat and tidy) and the after sales service which has always been very responsive. I recommend the Hayter Group 100%

Paul: This is what we strive for, 10 star ratings from the original call to the follow up on the sale and future service needed. Thanks for choosing The Hayter Group, we appreciate your business and will be there long into the future when you need us!

Mark in
Mark in
1 review Essex County, ON

solar installation, microfit

The Hayter group was the most professional company we had quote. They did all the leg work and made the paper work look easy. The installation was professionally engineered and artistically completed. The walk thru the system was highly informative, giving us the peace of mind knowing what we need to monitor. Start to finish very satisfied with our dealings with everyone at Hayters, I would be very happy to recommend them.

Mark: We are very appreciative that you trusted us for your solar project. We like to hear that we met your expectations and that your comfortable dealing with us, we will be there when you need us in the future. There will be many sunny days ahead!

Marnie Edwards in London
Marnie Edwards in London
1 review Southwold, ON

Geo-Thermal system

Very highly recommend this company, they stood behind all the work they preformed! Owner personally visited my home and
Jim the sales man was there to answer all my questions any time I asked him. I highly recommend them, this company has business merits hard to find these days!

Marnie: We appreciate your business and although the installation didn't go 100% according to our plan, I'm glad to see you feel we treated you right by the time the job was completed. Enjoy your new reliable and energy efficient geothermal system. Call us for anything!

Joseph Kyksa in Sarnia
Joseph Kyksa in Sarnia
1 review Sarnia, ON

Solar Panels

I couldn't be more happier !! I should have gone with HAYTER the first time!! Everyone from Matt, to Carol, to Tyler, the electrician and Tyler's helper, were A1!!! Matt was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions promptly as well as Carol and Tyler as well as the electrician!!..They all were happy to work for HAYTER and it showed every time that they showed up to do their work..They were all courteous and personable .. If you want a job done right with professional staff, choose HAYTER!!! You won't regret it!!!

Thanks for taking the time to write such a great review. It is the result we are working towards on each and every job, and we do appreciate your business!

Martha in Petrolia
Martha in Petrolia
1 review Lambton County, ON

Furnace/air conditioner install

Hayters salesman Jim exceeded all our expectations and wasn't hesitant to answer any questions. He went out and above for us and gave us a thorough understanding of what we were needing to give us the best comfort in our home. The installation team was next to perfect when keeping our house neat and tidy throughout the whole install and answering our questions as we had them. We defiantly recommend hayters to anyone that is looking to install/purchase a heating/cooling product.

Martha: Glad everything worked out as planned and you are happy with the install. We'll be there should you need any service in the future.

Jeff in Red Deer
Jeff in Red Deer
1 review Red Deer County, AB

AC unit

We had some issues with our 3 year old AC unit in our home and after dealing with Chad at the Hayter group he resolved our problems and we are 100% satisfied

Review has 1 previous version

Jeff I'm glad the system is working for you and happy to hear you are satisfied with how our team dealt with your installation. (Jeff relocated to Ontario, but his account still states Alberta).

More about The Hayter Group

Geothermal, Solar, Furnaces, Air Conditioning sales and service from The Hayter Group. We install and service Geothermal Furnaces, microFIT program Solar Panels, High-efficiency Gas Furnaces, Heat Pumps, Oil Furnaces, Propane Furnaces, Wood Furnaces, Central Air Conditioning and Radiant Floor Heating Systems across South-Western Ontario. Quality brands include; WaterFurnace, Panasonic, Napoleon, ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Essex?