The Hayter Group

3277 Nauvoo Road Alvinston ON N0N1A0
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Essex  >  The Hayter Group
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for The Hayter Group

Paul in Ailsa Craig
1 review Mount Brydges, ON

Replacing an old geothermal furnace is not cheap and warrants research into the new equipment and the firm doing the installation. I chose Hayter Group and am glad I did. They kept within their estmate which was cheaper than another local firm but their professionalism and service was far superior. They were responsive, professional, friendly and took the time to fully answer all my queries and concerns, Sales rep Jim Redick was excellent as were the installation team (neat and tidy) and the after sales service which has always been very responsive. I recommend the Hayter Group 100%

Job Price

Paul: This is what we strive for, 10 star ratings from the original call to the follow up on the sale and future service needed. Thanks for choosing The Hayter Group, we appreciate your business and will be there long into the future when you need us!

Mark in
1 review Essex County, ON

The Hayter group was the most professional company we had quote. They did all the leg work and made the paper work look easy. The installation was professionally engineered and artistically completed. The walk thru the system was highly informative, giving us the peace of mind knowing what we need to monitor. Start to finish very satisfied with our dealings with everyone at Hayters, I would be very happy to recommend them.

Job Price

Mark: We are very appreciative that you trusted us for your solar project. We like to hear that we met your expectations and that your comfortable dealing with us, we will be there when you need us in the future. There will be many sunny days ahead!

Marnie Edwards in London
1 review Southwold, ON

Very highly recommend this company, they stood behind all the work they preformed! Owner personally visited my home and
Jim the sales man was there to answer all my questions any time I asked him. I highly recommend them, this company has business merits hard to find these days!

Job Price

Marnie: We appreciate your business and although the installation didn't go 100% according to our plan, I'm glad to see you feel we treated you right by the time the job was completed. Enjoy your new reliable and energy efficient geothermal system. Call us for anything!

Joseph Kyksa in Sarnia
1 review Sarnia, ON

I couldn't be more happier !! I should have gone with HAYTER the first time!! Everyone from Matt, to Carol, to Tyler, the electrician and Tyler's helper, were A1!!! Matt was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions promptly as well as Carol and Tyler as well as the electrician!!..They all were happy to work for HAYTER and it showed every time that they showed up to do their work..They were all courteous and personable .. If you want a job done right with professional staff, choose HAYTER!!! You won't regret it!!!

Job Price

Thanks for taking the time to write such a great review. It is the result we are working towards on each and every job, and we do appreciate your business!

Martha in Petrolia
1 review Lambton County, ON

Hayters salesman Jim exceeded all our expectations and wasn't hesitant to answer any questions. He went out and above for us and gave us a thorough understanding of what we were needing to give us the best comfort in our home. The installation team was next to perfect when keeping our house neat and tidy throughout the whole install and answering our questions as we had them. We defiantly recommend hayters to anyone that is looking to install/purchase a heating/cooling product.

Job Price

Martha: Glad everything worked out as planned and you are happy with the install. We'll be there should you need any service in the future.

Jeff in Red Deer
1 review Red Deer County, AB

We had some issues with our 3 year old AC unit in our home and after dealing with Chad at the Hayter group he resolved our problems and we are 100% satisfied

Review has 1 previous version
Job Price

Jeff I'm glad the system is working for you and happy to hear you are satisfied with how our team dealt with your installation. (Jeff relocated to Ontario, but his account still states Alberta).

Max in
1 review Cambridge, ON

I recently had solar panels installed on my home by the Hayter Group. From start to finish they were professionals. They answered all of my questions about the government program, looked after all the paperwork, and when it came to installation everything was both tidy and timely. I would definitely recommend the Hayter Group.

Job Price

Max: Its great to hear that we meet your expectations and more. Thanks for the endorsement.

Matthew in Saint Thomas
1 review Saint Thomas, ON

The Hayter Group installed solar panels on our shop roof for the Microfit program. Matt was very knowledgeable and helpful through the process, and very patient with many questions I had. Hayters takes care of the application process and makes it painless. The install by Ian was neat and tidy. I had only heard good things about Hayters and didn't bother getting a quote from anyone else. I highly recommend them!

Job Price

We are glad you chose us to look after your solar needs. Thanks for your business!

1 review , ON

Great close to home service...fixed in a reasonable amount of time...friendly/helpful service technicians that knew what to do and identified the problem quickly and repaired it. Back up and running in no time. In addition, I am very happy with my new air conditioner installed in 2015!

Job Price

Good to hear, thanks for selecting us as your a/c installer, if you ever need service please don't hesitate to contact us. Thanks again.

Roland M in Petrolia
1 review Glencoe, ON

We had the Hayter Group install all our plumbing & heating in our new house

They service and stand behind everything they sell.

My first call will always be the Hayter group for any of our plumbing and heating needs whether it is an install or a repair. We can count on them when we need them

A strong supporter in the community to many service groups with their "give back program" as well.

Job Price

Roland: Thanks for the positive review, you are a valued customer and we will always be here when you need us!

More about The Hayter Group

Geothermal, Solar, Furnaces, Air Conditioning sales and service from The Hayter Group. We install and service Geothermal Furnaces, microFIT program Solar Panels, High-efficiency Gas Furnaces, Heat Pumps, Oil Furnaces, Propane Furnaces, Wood Furnaces, Central Air Conditioning and Radiant Floor Heating Systems across South-Western Ontario. Quality brands include; WaterFurnace, Panasonic, Napoleon, ...