Aleks Moving Inc.

Moving & Storage
350 Martin St. Milton ON
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Milton  >  Aleks Moving Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Aleks Moving Inc.

Donna in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Aleks moving did it again! Francesko came out to my house and gave us a free estimate and a flat rate that no one else could beat. I was really happy with what francesko and I spoke about and was confident they would do a great job, as they always do. They were able to move me out of my 4 bedroom home in no time. They did such an amazing job and I could not be more satisfied with there work. All the men worked so well and not a damage to my belongings. I was very pleased with how everything turned out. They even assembled my furniture and moved all the boxes to the rooms labeled on each box. I would most definitely recommend this company to anyone. Thank you Aleks Moving.

Wilson C. in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

During house inspection Francesco hard sells saying "Don't believe quotes on phone coz they always overcharge" after I told him will have to think it over. Didn't do research with other companies due to time constraint and went with them anyway.
- Charged $150 to pick up few stuff in storage along the way
- 2 of his staff used my bathroom and pooped without permission and kept complaining about the stairs
- My Dining table made of glass was smashed inside their truck after the mattress fell on it
- Told Francesco glass dining table cost me $500 and he offered to pay $50, he negotiated until his final price for the table was $150
- He kept on yelling his staff inside the truck even if neighborhood can hear their conversation
- No receipt or insurance whatsoever from them for their moving service and for breaking the glass dining table
- They dented and scratched wall and paint came off for carrying the couch

Now you be the judge if they are the movers you want. They move fast bringing and moving stuff but they are not very careful with your stuff. Hope this review helps other people before considering them.

Dear Wilson,
I’m so sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience. These where truly not our intentions. I hope you give us a second chance to make it right! I would like to go over some of your points here. We charged a fee of $125 not $150 to go ahead and make a stop at a storage facility to pick up a few other belongings that you had. A price that we both strongly agreed on. The dining table was an unfortunate event and we took full responsibility for it. We discussed the issue together and both agreed on a fair price to replace your second-hand dining table. As far as my employees using your washroom, my apologies if they did not ask for permission but it is a bit personal to prod cast out loud. That’s what washrooms are for after all. Sometimes our employees have to speak a little louder especially when inside the truck. Due to the length of the truck it makes it hard to hear someone standing outside of the truck. When you asked my employees if they could move the sofa from upstairs to basement they made sure to let you know beforehand that touching the wall was a risk and they did not recommend it. The sofa was indeed too big to fit through the doorway. Wilson, you insisted they go ahead with it anyway. In the end the sofa ended up back on the main floor after you realized it was indeed too big. As far as the receipt we have send it to the email you provided. Aleks Moving is also 100% insured.
I do hope you don’t judge the entire company by this one experience. Our goal is to leave our customers as satisfied as possible as they begin a new chapter in their new home. Please feel free to reach out to us directly if you have any other questions or comments, or if there is anything we can do to help remedy your experience.

Sue-B in Mississauga

Excellent moving service, Francesk and the guys were fast and efficient, professional. Wrapped and protected everything they moved that could be potentially damaged. Extremely happy. Thanks for your hard work.

Job Price

Thank you for the review . We do our best to leave our clients super happy . We will always be there just a phone call away .

2 reviews Milton, ON

Aleks and his sons really helped us out this weekend by doing a small job for us. They were extremely respectful of our property and even came earlier than expected to put everything back. It's worth paying to save our backs. Would highly recommend them.

Job Price

Thank you for the review . It was our pleasure helping you out with this move , anytime you need us .
We will always be ready .

Julia from Mississauga

We just had the pleasure of dealing with Franceso and his team from Alek's Moving! Based upon reviews on this website, we hired them to pick up a very heavy bedroom set we purchased on Kijiji and deliver it to our home. From beginning to end the whole transaction and service was flawless. They arrived to the pick up location on time and worked quickly and efficiently. In spite of snowy weather, they removed their shoes and respected both properties. Furniture was well wrapped and handled with TLC. Very strong, easy going, professional and personable three young men! Thanks Franceso - your dad should be proud!

Job Price

Thank you for the review it was our pleasure to do the move for you guys.

rab.krist in Toronto
1 review Windsor, ON

I did lot of shopping and read lot of reviews for different moving companies...The fruit of my long time search was to hire Aleks.
My decision end up to be the right one: they showed up on time, very quick and effective, went above and beyond what is required, handle all of the move in a very professional and efficient way . I have four kids that were around us during the move and Aleks guys were very patient and understanding. All my stuff were delivered with nothing being broken; price is fair. On top of that everything was achieved in one day and we didn't have to stay at the hotel for any night...If you want professional service and peace of mind, Hire Aleks Moving

Job Price

Thank you for the review Rab Krist . You have a lovely family . We wish you and you family all the best in the new city . :)

1 review Windsor, ON

I hired Aleks moving , they were incredible on time. they moved everything quick and put everything where I wanted in it the new house. They handle my furniture, as if it was their own very impressed. THANK YOU, for making my move smooth. I would use them again, in the future.

Job Price

Thank you for the review . Anytime we will always be there .

RAVI in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Francesko and his team moved us today. During our initial meeting he promised that they would make our moving process smooth and stress free and they completely delivered. He were on time and did not leave until the job was completed.

Would recommend.

Job Price

Thank you for feedback . We will always be there anytime :)

Herminio in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

I dont have words to recommend enough this company. Is a family business and all of them are very nice people, work hard and very efficiently. Thanks Aleks, Francesco, Mario, Sanchez... there are three more workers I don't remember their names. Good Job!!!, thanks a lot.

Job Price

Thank you for the feedback , you have an amazing family .

Susan & Bernard
1 review Burlington, ON

These guys were great! My Dad is 93 and they moved him from one seniors residence to another before noon, starting at 7AM. They provided a complete cost for the move up front. We paid a reasonable down payment and gave them a money order upon completion. No added costs. They were very considerate and placed the furniture and boxes where we wanted them to be. I would use this company again and definitely would recommend them to friends and family.

Job Price

Thank you for the review Susan and Bernard , we will always be there anytime you need us to .

More about Aleks Moving Inc.

Family Owned Business
Moving & Delivery
EXPERIENCED MOVERS
Seniors Discount !!

416-889-5167
Mississauga, Milton, Oakville, Burlington, Brampton, Georgetown,Kitchener

519-991-3118
Windsor, Essex, Tecumseh, Amherstburg, Lasalle, Belle River, Leamington

Call us today for a free estimate.

2-3 MEN /BIG TRUCKS
LOCAL OR LONG DISTANCE MOVES
SMALL OR BIG JOBS
SERVICING MISSISSAUGA AND SORROUNDING AREAS.

NO HIDDEN FEES!!!
FLAT RATES
Piano / Organ moves
BEST RATES IN ONTARIO
FREE ESTIMATES
Carefull movers

Moving & Storage and Self Storage
Moving & Storage Delivery Loading Un-loading Assembling Disassembling Packing - Unpacking
Specialties We are family owned business that offers a complete relocation service tailored to meet the specific needs of our clients. Our services include: free estimates including visiting your home so we have a better understanding for the move; there are no surprises for you or the movers. Delivery of packing materials if needed, packing and unpacking if required, protection of all furniture, dismantling and reassembling, short and long-term storage, inventory service, and more. Serving: Milton, Mississauga, Oakville, Bramton, Etobicoke, Georgetown, Burlington, Guelph, Kithcener, Toronto and surrounding areas. We also service: Windsor, Ontario- Tecumseh, Lasalle, Belle River , Amherstburg and surrounding areas. Services: Moving & Delivery Trucks Long Distance Short Distance Residential Corporate re: Office and Commercial Self Storage Our rates are highly competitive. We provide, upon request, all-inclusive estimates in writing with no hidden fees. We work within your time frame .
2007