Aleks Moving Inc.

Moving & Storage
350 Martin St. Milton ON
Moving & Storage
Aleks Moving Inc.

Reviews for Aleks Moving Inc.

Craig in Tecumseh
Craig in Tecumseh
1 review Windsor, ON

Aleks Moving

Hello ,

It is my hope that anyone looking at this review would know what an excellent job Aleks Moving provided for me. First , I have been a Property Manager for many years , and have seen my fair share of " movers " !! I met Aleks Moving several years ago , when I was managing a building and they were moving a tenant in. They did an excellent job ! There was no damage to the unit itself , and there was no damage to the interior of the building. Today I used Aleks Moving to move my belongings. They did an exception job. I was not surprised , to be honest. They showed up early , with ( 5 ) five men , in & out , totally organized ! I stood back and was pleasantly pleased with how effortlessly they performed the move. Great work & great workers ! Take
care , Craig Graves.

We are happy that you were pleased with our service . We strive to be the best . Thank you for the review Craig Graves .

Enid in Oakville
Enid in Oakville

Residential move

Aleks Moving Inc is an amazing family company and we highly recommend them! They helped us move from our second floor stacked townhome to our new row townhome in record time, were very polite and took great direction. The up-front estimate didn't leave any room for surprise price increases at the end of the move.

It was our pleasure to get this move done for your family . You have an amazing family . Thank you Enid .

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Moving

Francesco was very friendly and helpful.
He made it very easy to book a date for the move.
The crew was very fast and very careful to not damage my stuff or the walls of the condo I was moving into. Watching his father was also a sight to see (arrived at the designated time and practically moved everything himself, other than our piano).

Thank you for the review . We strive to be the best . Pianos are our specialty . You moved into an awesome place . Enjoy your beautiful view also anytime you need us we are a phone call away .

Steve Arthurs from Oakville
Steve Arthurs from Oakville

Small Move - sofa & love seat

We are very impressed with Aleks Moving. It was a very small move for us - from our home in Oakville they moved a sofa to our son's apartment in Oakville, and a love seat to our daughter's home in Milton. Mario and his cousin showed up on time, very friendly and courteous, and knew exactly what to do. No bumps, dents or scratches of any kind. Would highly recommend Aleks Moving.

Thank you for the review .
We strive to do the best .

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

House moving

We hired Aleks Moving to move my stuff in the new house in Ancaster. We are very impressed with the way how these guys work. Great service and very careful to not damage anything. Really professional people. They placed our stuff where we wanted them to be. We would recommend them for all your moving needs. Thank you so much for the great work and great service.

Everest

Thank you Everest.
We strive to do the best for our clients.
We are happy that you were pleased with the moving service .

Darryl in San Francisco
Darryl in San Francisco
1 review Hamilton, ON

Mario's crew are the best!!

Mario's crew worked so hard, moved our large family so efficiently and they had such a positive energy / so friendly. We are so happy with our move! They treated us like family and they treated our stuff like it was theirs. The price also beat the competition so it was everything I could ask for.

Thank you , we will always be ready for you .

Shadi Masri in London
Shadi Masri in London
1 review London, ON

A family business that treats you as a family

If you're moving, these are your guys... no questions asked.
A family business that really take care of their clients as if they're a family, they were the only movers to offer a lump sum job, no worries about what's included or how much time it takes.. you know what you're paying from the beginning, no surprises

Francisco came for a survey and was so flexible when I had to change the moving date, at the moving day he showed on time with 4 guys who were will organised and prompt

The furniture was moved with nothing broken or scratched, and the guys were so helpful when my wife and I changed our minds on the locations of different pieces

Thank you Shadi . We are pleased that you are happy with our service .

Natalia from Milton
Natalia from Milton
2 reviews Milton, ON

Moving our 4 bdrm house

Moving guys worked really hard, and were very nice guys. No surprises at the end in terms of the price, and they came in at the same amount as another company who gave us a quote.
However, in the month and a half since we moved (May 17), I keep finding dents and damage to my furniture. Most of it is minor scratches, wear, etc., but some of it is frustrating. My 2 year old king size mattress was ripped open at the bottom seam, and I had to order new hardware for my daughter's crib from the company that manufactured it, because all the screws were stripped in the reassembly. Instead of asking us for the allen key for the crib, movers used what they had on hand and forced it, which stripped every screw. They told me "this is what happens when things are taken apart and put together too many times", but this was only the second time that crib was ever assembled. We ultimately told them to just leave it, and spent several hours after they left trying to remove the stripped screws to make it safe and stable enough for my child to sleep in. I knew things were going poorly when I overheard them whisper-yelling "you're going to break it!" while assembling the furniture. I am afraid of what I'll face if I ever have to take apart any of my other furniture in the future.

Ultimately: good moving experience, but wish we had not used them for furniture reassembly.

Hi Natalia, we are so glad that you enjoyed our friendly and affordable service. We sincerely apologize for the frustration you have been feeling. I can assure you our men are well experienced in assembling and disassembling furniture, as we have been doing it for over 7 years now. I can assure you, your furniture is safe and strongly secured. I do hope that if you have any further concerns or need us to help please contact me at any time through phone call or email.

Jennifer in Guelph

416-889-5167
373 Scott blvd.
Milton
L9T 0T1

We hired Aleks Moving a few weeks ago to move from Milton to Morriston. We were quite impressed with the professionalism and the prompt service. It was a HOT day and it was Father's Day on top of that, but they pushed through even though it was a late day for them. I felt bad because as an avid reader I had boxes and boxes of heavy books, but no problem. Everything was placed in the correct room. We would recommend them for all your moving needs. Thank you so much for the excellent service.

Jennifer it was hot and fathers day but we have to always leave our clients happy at all times . It was a pleasure doing your move .
Call us or email us anytime we will be there .
Thank you .

Donna in Milton
Donna in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Amazing Movers

Aleks moving did it again! Francesko came out to my house and gave us a free estimate and a flat rate that no one else could beat. I was really happy with what francesko and I spoke about and was confident they would do a great job, as they always do. They were able to move me out of my 4 bedroom home in no time. They did such an amazing job and I could not be more satisfied with there work. All the men worked so well and not a damage to my belongings. I was very pleased with how everything turned out. They even assembled my furniture and moved all the boxes to the rooms labeled on each box. I would most definitely recommend this company to anyone. Thank you Aleks Moving.

Donna we mean what we say . It was our pleasure moving you . You have an amazing family. Anytime you need us we will get it done .
Thank you .

More about Aleks Moving Inc.

Family Owned Business
Moving & Delivery
EXPERIENCED MOVERS
Seniors Discount !!

416-889-5167
Mississauga, Milton, Oakville, Burlington, Brampton, Georgetown,Kitchener

519-991-3118
Windsor, Essex, Tecumseh, Amherstburg, Lasalle, Belle River, Leamington

Call us today for a free estimate.

2-3 MEN /BIG TRUCKS
LOCAL OR LONG DISTANCE MOVES
SMALL OR BIG JOBS
SERVICING MISSISSAUGA AND SORROUNDING AREAS.

NO HIDDEN FEES!!!
FLAT RATES
Piano / Organ moves
BEST RATES IN ONTARIO
FREE ESTIMATES
Carefull movers

Moving & Storage and Self Storage
Moving & Storage Delivery Loading Un-loading Assembling Disassembling Packing - Unpacking
Specialties We are family owned business that offers a complete relocation service tailored to meet the specific needs of our clients. Our services include: free estimates including visiting your home so we have a better understanding for the move; there are no surprises for you or the movers. Delivery of packing materials if needed, packing and unpacking if required, protection of all furniture, dismantling and reassembling, short and long-term storage, inventory service, and more. Serving: Milton, Mississauga, Oakville, Bramton, Etobicoke, Georgetown, Burlington, Guelph, Kithcener, Toronto and surrounding areas. We also service: Windsor, Ontario- Tecumseh, Lasalle, Belle River , Amherstburg and surrounding areas. Services: Moving & Delivery Trucks Long Distance Short Distance Residential Corporate re: Office and Commercial Self Storage Our rates are highly competitive. We provide, upon request, all-inclusive estimates in writing with no hidden fees. We work within your time frame .
2007