Aleks Moving Inc.

Moving & Storage
350 Martin St. Milton ON
Moving & Storage
Aleks Moving Inc.

Reviews for Aleks Moving Inc.

Timothy A. in Milton
Timothy A. in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Fantastic moving company

We were so impressed with these movers. We retained them to do a ‘double move’ from Windsor to two different locations in Toronto. They showed up on time, they were a happy and energetic crew but most importantly they did an amazing job.

They had an incredibly effective system and worked so hard. We estimate that they moved everything in my girlfriend’s packed living room in less than 4 minutes. We could not believe what we were watching.

Absolutely would use these guys again, will probably never use another moving company. Really great work, thank you so much!

We appreciate the positive feedback . We like to leave a happy client at all times . We are happy that you were satisfied with our team .
Thank you from Aleks and the team .

Mike in Downtown Brampton
Mike in Downtown Brampton

Stress Free Move!

We hired Aleks Moving after getting about 8 quotes. They were the only ones who provided a flat rate for the complete job regardless of hours needed or any other variables. We hired based on this as after a few other move-related stresses, we were happy to avoid any "surprise" charges on moving day.

Francesko came to provide the quote and was very personable and straight forward with us.

On moving day his brother Mario along with a crew of 4 other guys showed up on time. They were all friendly and worked hard and efficiently. We had some heavy items and our couch in particular was a challenge to get up the stairs of our old house, but they made it happen. Furniture was taken apart and put back together and nothing was damaged.

If you want honest, hard working movers from a great family run business I would recommend Aleks Moving!

Mike & Josie

Mike and Josie we love your feedback. We are happy that you were satisfied with our moving services . Any of your referrals, we will make sure we leave them as satisfied as you guys . Thank you

JOHN HAWES in Toronto
JOHN HAWES in Toronto

Fast Efficient Reliable

The best. Showed up on time and had us moved an hour away inside of seven hours. Unpacked, nothing broken , utmost care and placed exactly where we wanted in our new digs. These guys can't be beat..Take part of the stress out of moving by using this company . AWESOME .

Hello John Hawes .
We thank you for the review . We strive to be the best movers in the industry .
Best wishes from Aleks and the team .

Camelia in Toronto
Camelia in Toronto

Movers came early and did an amazing job

The movers came early, took everything apart, drove 60km and put everything back together, all in less than 3 hours during rush hour traffic!! We are very impressed and happy.

Camelia we appreciate the feedback. We always try to be efficient with all our moves . We will always be there for you and your family at any given notice . Thank you and we wish you all the best in your new place from Mario and the team .

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Fast, friendly service

We are seniors who are no longer able to lug heavy furniture up and down stairs ourselves, so we called Aleks Moving and they took care of removing an old freezer from the basement and moving the new one down. We called and they were here within the hour. Thank you!

We appreciate the positive feedback . We always try to be at a clients place ASAP . Anytime you need us don't hesitate to call .
Thank you .

Rose & Patricia in Milton
Rose & Patricia in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

IF YOU WANT TO TRUST UR STUFF IS IN GOOD HANDS THEN THEY R DEFINITELY THE RIGHT GUYS FOR THE JOB

These guys arrived early and were ready to get to work. They had everything ready to go within minutes... They were so friendly and super trustworthy. They had my stuff delivered long-distance at a super speedy timely manner... I felt so relieved of stress and felt my things were in good hands... I will always go back to these guys if they are available because they made all the stress of moving disappear. My stuff was arranged exactly how I requested which I was very pleased about because people nowadays don't have no care... Not these guys they care and they are the go to guys when moving ... Take my word for it

We appreciate the positive review . We are happy that you were pleased with our moving service . We will be there for all your moving needs whenever is needed . Thank you Rose and Patricia .

Tiziana T.
Tiziana T.
2 reviews Milton, ON

Moving a Cabinet

Alex’s moving, carried my massive entertainment cabinet down two flights of stairs and I couldn’t be more grateful and pleased with this! I knew who could get this job done and they did, quickly and without touching a wall or handrailing or anything that was in their way. Aleks moving are the movers to call!! Thank you so very much for helping me out!! Tiziana

We are happy that you were pleased with the service we provided. We strive to be the best . Thank you for your feedback Tiziana .

lilac8 in Windsor
lilac8 in Windsor
1 review Windsor, ON

Completed my move as carefully & smoothly as their own family's!

Agile bunch of guys that easily flowed with our changes, gave a very fair price, took care of the job as if they were my cousins helping out!
Will definitely call them again.

Thank you for the feedback . We will always be ready for you . It was our pleasure to do your move .

Craig in Tecumseh
Craig in Tecumseh
1 review Windsor, ON

Aleks Moving

Hello ,

It is my hope that anyone looking at this review would know what an excellent job Aleks Moving provided for me. First , I have been a Property Manager for many years , and have seen my fair share of " movers " !! I met Aleks Moving several years ago , when I was managing a building and they were moving a tenant in. They did an excellent job ! There was no damage to the unit itself , and there was no damage to the interior of the building. Today I used Aleks Moving to move my belongings. They did an exception job. I was not surprised , to be honest. They showed up early , with ( 5 ) five men , in & out , totally organized ! I stood back and was pleasantly pleased with how effortlessly they performed the move. Great work & great workers ! Take
care , Craig Graves.

We are happy that you were pleased with our service . We strive to be the best . Thank you for the review Craig Graves .

Enid in Oakville
Enid in Oakville

Residential move

Aleks Moving Inc is an amazing family company and we highly recommend them! They helped us move from our second floor stacked townhome to our new row townhome in record time, were very polite and took great direction. The up-front estimate didn't leave any room for surprise price increases at the end of the move.

It was our pleasure to get this move done for your family . You have an amazing family . Thank you Enid .

More about Aleks Moving Inc.

Family Owned Business
Moving & Delivery
EXPERIENCED MOVERS
Seniors Discount !!

416-889-5167
Mississauga, Milton, Oakville, Burlington, Brampton, Georgetown,Kitchener

519-991-3118
Windsor, Essex, Tecumseh, Amherstburg, Lasalle, Belle River, Leamington

Call us today for a free estimate.

2-3 MEN /BIG TRUCKS
LOCAL OR LONG DISTANCE MOVES
SMALL OR BIG JOBS
SERVICING MISSISSAUGA AND SORROUNDING AREAS.

NO HIDDEN FEES!!!
FLAT RATES
Piano / Organ moves
BEST RATES IN ONTARIO
FREE ESTIMATES
Carefull movers

Moving & Storage and Self Storage
Moving & Storage Delivery Loading Un-loading Assembling Disassembling Packing - Unpacking
Specialties We are family owned business that offers a complete relocation service tailored to meet the specific needs of our clients. Our services include: free estimates including visiting your home so we have a better understanding for the move; there are no surprises for you or the movers. Delivery of packing materials if needed, packing and unpacking if required, protection of all furniture, dismantling and reassembling, short and long-term storage, inventory service, and more. Serving: Milton, Mississauga, Oakville, Bramton, Etobicoke, Georgetown, Burlington, Guelph, Kithcener, Toronto and surrounding areas. We also service: Windsor, Ontario- Tecumseh, Lasalle, Belle River , Amherstburg and surrounding areas. Services: Moving & Delivery Trucks Long Distance Short Distance Residential Corporate re: Office and Commercial Self Storage Our rates are highly competitive. We provide, upon request, all-inclusive estimates in writing with no hidden fees. We work within your time frame .
2007