Aleks Moving Inc.

Moving & Storage
350 Martin St. Milton ON
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Milton  >  Aleks Moving Inc.

Reviews for Aleks Moving Inc.

Camelia in Toronto
Camelia in Toronto

Movers came early and did an amazing job

The movers came early, took everything apart, drove 60km and put everything back together, all in less than 3 hours during rush hour traffic!! We are very impressed and happy.

Camelia we appreciate the feedback. We always try to be efficient with all our moves . We will always be there for you and your family at any given notice . Thank you and we wish you all the best in your new place from Mario and the team .

1 review Milton, ON

Fast, friendly service

We are seniors who are no longer able to lug heavy furniture up and down stairs ourselves, so we called Aleks Moving and they took care of removing an old freezer from the basement and moving the new one down. We called and they were here within the hour. Thank you!

We appreciate the positive feedback . We always try to be at a clients place ASAP . Anytime you need us don't hesitate to call .
Thank you .

Rose & Patricia in Milton
Rose & Patricia in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

IF YOU WANT TO TRUST UR STUFF IS IN GOOD HANDS THEN THEY R DEFINITELY THE RIGHT GUYS FOR THE JOB

These guys arrived early and were ready to get to work. They had everything ready to go within minutes... They were so friendly and super trustworthy. They had my stuff delivered long-distance at a super speedy timely manner... I felt so relieved of stress and felt my things were in good hands... I will always go back to these guys if they are available because they made all the stress of moving disappear. My stuff was arranged exactly how I requested which I was very pleased about because people nowadays don't have no care... Not these guys they care and they are the go to guys when moving ... Take my word for it

We appreciate the positive review . We are happy that you were pleased with our moving service . We will be there for all your moving needs whenever is needed . Thank you Rose and Patricia .

Tiziana T.
Tiziana T.
2 reviews Milton, ON

Moving a Cabinet

Alex’s moving, carried my massive entertainment cabinet down two flights of stairs and I couldn’t be more grateful and pleased with this! I knew who could get this job done and they did, quickly and without touching a wall or handrailing or anything that was in their way. Aleks moving are the movers to call!! Thank you so very much for helping me out!! Tiziana

We are happy that you were pleased with the service we provided. We strive to be the best . Thank you for your feedback Tiziana .

lilac8 in Windsor
lilac8 in Windsor
1 review Windsor, ON

Completed my move as carefully & smoothly as their own family's!

Agile bunch of guys that easily flowed with our changes, gave a very fair price, took care of the job as if they were my cousins helping out!
Will definitely call them again.

Thank you for the feedback . We will always be ready for you . It was our pleasure to do your move .

Craig in Tecumseh
Craig in Tecumseh
1 review Windsor, ON

Aleks Moving

Hello ,

It is my hope that anyone looking at this review would know what an excellent job Aleks Moving provided for me. First , I have been a Property Manager for many years , and have seen my fair share of " movers " !! I met Aleks Moving several years ago , when I was managing a building and they were moving a tenant in. They did an excellent job ! There was no damage to the unit itself , and there was no damage to the interior of the building. Today I used Aleks Moving to move my belongings. They did an exception job. I was not surprised , to be honest. They showed up early , with ( 5 ) five men , in & out , totally organized ! I stood back and was pleasantly pleased with how effortlessly they performed the move. Great work & great workers ! Take
care , Craig Graves.

We are happy that you were pleased with our service . We strive to be the best . Thank you for the review Craig Graves .

Enid in Oakville
Enid in Oakville

Residential move

Aleks Moving Inc is an amazing family company and we highly recommend them! They helped us move from our second floor stacked townhome to our new row townhome in record time, were very polite and took great direction. The up-front estimate didn't leave any room for surprise price increases at the end of the move.

It was our pleasure to get this move done for your family . You have an amazing family . Thank you Enid .

Moving

Francesco was very friendly and helpful.
He made it very easy to book a date for the move.
The crew was very fast and very careful to not damage my stuff or the walls of the condo I was moving into. Watching his father was also a sight to see (arrived at the designated time and practically moved everything himself, other than our piano).

Thank you for the review . We strive to be the best . Pianos are our specialty . You moved into an awesome place . Enjoy your beautiful view also anytime you need us we are a phone call away .

Steve Arthurs from Oakville
Steve Arthurs from Oakville

Small Move - sofa & love seat

We are very impressed with Aleks Moving. It was a very small move for us - from our home in Oakville they moved a sofa to our son's apartment in Oakville, and a love seat to our daughter's home in Milton. Mario and his cousin showed up on time, very friendly and courteous, and knew exactly what to do. No bumps, dents or scratches of any kind. Would highly recommend Aleks Moving.

Thank you for the review .
We strive to do the best .

1 review Hamilton, ON

House moving

We hired Aleks Moving to move my stuff in the new house in Ancaster. We are very impressed with the way how these guys work. Great service and very careful to not damage anything. Really professional people. They placed our stuff where we wanted them to be. We would recommend them for all your moving needs. Thank you so much for the great work and great service.

Everest

Thank you Everest.
We strive to do the best for our clients.
We are happy that you were pleased with the moving service .

More about Aleks Moving Inc.

Family Owned Business
Moving & Delivery
EXPERIENCED MOVERS
Seniors Discount !!

416-889-5167
Mississauga, Milton, Oakville, Burlington, Brampton, Georgetown,Kitchener

519-991-3118
Windsor, Essex, Tecumseh, Amherstburg, Lasalle, Belle River, Leamington

Call us today for a free estimate.

2-3 MEN /BIG TRUCKS
LOCAL OR LONG DISTANCE MOVES
SMALL OR BIG JOBS
SERVICING MISSISSAUGA AND SORROUNDING AREAS.

NO HIDDEN FEES!!!
FLAT RATES
Piano / Organ moves
BEST RATES IN ONTARIO
FREE ESTIMATES
Carefull movers

Moving & Storage and Self Storage
Moving & Storage Delivery Loading Un-loading Assembling Disassembling Packing - Unpacking
Specialties We are family owned business that offers a complete relocation service tailored to meet the specific needs of our clients. Our services include: free estimates including visiting your home so we have a better understanding for the move; there are no surprises for you or the movers. Delivery of packing materials if needed, packing and unpacking if required, protection of all furniture, dismantling and reassembling, short and long-term storage, inventory service, and more. Serving: Milton, Mississauga, Oakville, Bramton, Etobicoke, Georgetown, Burlington, Guelph, Kithcener, Toronto and surrounding areas. We also service: Windsor, Ontario- Tecumseh, Lasalle, Belle River , Amherstburg and surrounding areas. Services: Moving & Delivery Trucks Long Distance Short Distance Residential Corporate re: Office and Commercial Self Storage Our rates are highly competitive. We provide, upon request, all-inclusive estimates in writing with no hidden fees. We work within your time frame .
2007