Aleks Moving Inc.

350 Martin St. Milton ON L9T 2R6
Moving & Storage
Aleks Moving Inc.

Best of 2019 winner 2 timesBest of 2019winner 2 times

Reviews for Aleks Moving Inc.

Private User reviews Windsor, ON

Moving from a condo to 2 different homes

These movers were fast, efficient, friendly and on task. They came into the condo in a small group and worked diligently. They were organized and careful with our belongings, which of course is most important.
We have used movers in the past who caused stress and headaches. Aleks moving inc made it their job to satisfy and accommodate us leaving us no work to do, and no headaches afterwards. Highly recommend this company. In and out in 2 hours. Very competent professionals.

Hi, Thanks for taking the time to leave us such positive words! We take great pride in providing exceptional work to all our clients. Our professional movers are trained to go the extra mile to ensure that your possessions arrive safely to their final destination.We couldn't be happier that we are able to provide you with a stress-free and hassle-free move. Whether you need a small move or a full-home move, we have got you covered. All the best from Aleksmoving!

Alistair in Toronto
Alistair in Toronto

Fantastic, efficient service!

My movers had bailed out on me last minute and I desperately needed someone to step in on a few days notice. The team at Aleks came through big time!!

Hello Alistar, Thank you for this awesome review. Aleksmoving team is always there to help even if it is last minute. We do our best to make time for our clients no matter the situation! All the best from Aleksmoving team!

Private User reviews Windsor, ON

Aleks moving review

Aleks moving made the moving process seamless from the beginning getting a quote to the moving day. Good service, very efficient and they were very careful with our belongings. We recommend Aleks Moving

Hello, thank you for your review. We really appreciate your feedback. We always strive to provide the best service for our clients. We hope to move you and your family in the near future.

Jenn in Toronto
Jenn in Toronto

Awesome movers

It was a pleasure to deal with Alek and company. They had great communication (prompt and flexible), they were on time, helpful, and pleasant.

They were quick, efficient, and careful. We would definitely use them again!

We are happy that you chose us for your relocation needs.
Thank you for the feedback .

Liza in Milton
Liza in Milton

Moved my fridge

Alek rescued me when the delivery company from a large DIY organization wouldnt carry my new fridge into the house.
Alek Moving did it quite, no fuss with two strong guys.

Highly recommend them for any small or large moves.

Thank you for the review . We will always be there for you at any given notice .

William in Hamilton
William in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Move furniture to new house

The company is very friendly, helpful and professional, was up to date and time, take good care of our furniture, even in the rain. We were very impressed and will use them in the future again. William.

We are happy that you chose us as your movers for your relocation needs . Thank you for the feedback .

Dave S in Milton
Dave S in Milton

In-town Residential Move

These guys were amazing!
Arrived early and ready to work - they were like a well-oiled machine.
Emptied a 4-bedroom 2000 sq ft house in less than 3 hours. They were so gracious, professional, easy to work with. You can tell they enjoy what they do - joking around with each other. Great experience! Would definitely hire them again if we ever moved.

Hi Dave
Thank you for your kind words about our coordinators, movers, and services! We are thrilled that we were able to take an overwhelming move and make it a stress-free and hassle-free experience for you. Our attentive and diligent moving coordinators are here to help every step of the way, and our professional movers always get the job done with a friendly and upbeat attitude. Whether you need assistance with packing, moving, or storage in the near future, we're here to help!

Jan in Mississauga
Jan in Mississauga

A GOLD STAR FOR ALEKS MOVING

A gold star for Aleks Moving.

We moved my father from his home to a retirement condo and they did a wonderful job.  They packed up the house and arrived at the condo with a truck load of furniture only to find that the condo had not been emptied.
No problem for Aleks Movers. They went above and beyond and immediately started moving out all the furniture. We wanted to help them move but they wouldn't let us.
They proceeded to empty the condo and then move and set up all my dad's furniture.
It could have been a disaster but it was quickly averted because Aleks Moving went right to work without any complaints.
A very special thank you to Mario and his wonderful team.

Thank you for the feedback . We appreciate it .

Private User reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

House move with 3 stops

Truly amazing!! I was so skeptical about hiring movers, I've heard all the horror stories - they break something, the move takes a whole day to finish, and then the surprise charges! Well, these guys definitely restored my trust in humanity!! Francesco gave me a fixed price over the phone. He reassured me that they will take care of me and that the move will not take all day. Well, Mario and his crew moved us out of the house in less than an hour, and I had 3 stops to make!! The guys handled it all very well, really made me feel at ease and didn't make it seem like it's such a hassle making all these stops! At the second stop, I had to meet them there (my family was already there). I was 15 minutes behind, and when I arrived, they were already finished!!! I was dreading the last stop as we were not able to reserve the elevator, they reassured me that it was no big deal! they handled it all very calmly and they really seemed like they truly enjoyed what they were doing. They even helped us assemble some minor items together!!
I HIGHLY recommend these guys!! they are honest, fast, quick and efficient, and they care for their clients.
Thanks Francesco, Mario and Crew!! I will definitely call you guys for our next move! :)

We appreciate the feedback . Thank you for the review .

RandyP in Milton
RandyP in Milton

Great service

We hired Aleks Moving for a local move within the GTA

The did Excellent work..
Very fast but very efficient
Really nice guys...polite, courteous and personable.

Hire them..You will not regret it!

Thank you Randy for the review. We strive to be the best moving company in the Gta . We will always be ready at any given notice .

More about Aleks Moving Inc.

Family Owned Business
Moving & Delivery
EXPERIENCED MOVERS
Seniors Discount !!

416-889-5167
Mississauga, Milton, Oakville, Burlington, Brampton, Georgetown,Kitchener

519-991-3118
Windsor, Essex, Tecumseh, Amherstburg, Lasalle, Belle River, Leamington

Call us today for a free estimate.

2-3 MEN /BIG TRUCKS
LOCAL OR LONG DISTANCE MOVES
SMALL OR BIG JOBS
SERVICING MISSISSAUGA AND SORROUNDING AREAS.

NO HIDDEN FEES!!!
FLAT RATES
Piano / Organ moves
BEST RATES IN ONTARIO
FREE ESTIMATES
Carefull movers

Moving & Storage and Self Storage
Moving & Storage Delivery Loading Un-loading Assembling Disassembling Packing - Unpacking
Specialties We are family owned business that offers a complete relocation service tailored to meet the specific needs of our clients. Our services include: free estimates including visiting your home so we have a better understanding for the move; there are no surprises for you or the movers. Delivery of packing materials if needed, packing and unpacking if required, protection of all furniture, dismantling and reassembling, short and long-term storage, inventory service, and more. Serving: Milton, Mississauga, Oakville, Bramton, Etobicoke, Georgetown, Burlington, Guelph, Kithcener, Toronto and surrounding areas. We also service: Windsor, Ontario- Tecumseh, Lasalle, Belle River , Amherstburg and surrounding areas. Services: Moving & Delivery Trucks Long Distance Short Distance Residential Corporate re: Office and Commercial Self Storage Our rates are highly competitive. We provide, upon request, all-inclusive estimates in writing with no hidden fees. We work within your time frame .
2007