Aleks Moving Inc.

Moving & Storage
350 Martin St. Milton ON
Moving & Storage
Aleks Moving Inc.

Reviews for Aleks Moving Inc.

Alex's moving inc in Milton
Alex's moving inc in Milton

Moving

Wow let me tell you about Alecks moving company when I called to have them come out to let me know about moving us & get a quote they are very family ordinated . They answered all our questions, so we booked them. Well let me tell you money well spent they are the best would hire them again. Very friendly, efficient ,well mannered people. I give them high recccomendation. Take my word for it you won't be dissatisfied. Thanks again for everything you guys are the best. Thanks again for your service

We appreciate your feedback . We will take care of everyone you recommend us to.
Thank you from your favourite movers .

Corn in Toronto
Corn in Toronto

Moving

These guys made our move stress free, they showed up with more guys than expected and handled our items carefully. I’m beyond happy with their service and highly recommend them. Thank you to the Aleks crew!

We are happy that you were satisfied with our moving service . Here at Aleks moving happy clients is our main priority. Thank you .

B&L in Oakville
B&L in Oakville
4 reviews Milton, ON

Best Movers Around

We went with this company because of the good reviews and price was right. They don't charge by the hour but for the job. Had three quotes and others were by the hour with less men. Marios 5 men crew was awesome. They were right on time at 7:00 am and finished by 10:00 am . That was with a full house move from Georgetown to Oakville. Would highly recommend. They packed the truck perfectly with lots of protective blankets and overal a pleasant day.

We appreciate the positive review thank you. It was our pleasure to move your family .

nadiamillett
nadiamillett

3 bedroom kitchen stove fire place and more

They are great they were on time. They were very helpful and put things away how I like it. The prices was great and what they told me. They are very friendly. I will tell my family and friends if they need a moving company. I'm very happy with the work they did they are very careful with my stuff. Thank u for making my move very easy.

Thank you very much for the feedback .

WRX17 in Milton
WRX17 in Milton

Great Moving Services

We needed quite few boxes and other items moved from Milton to Mississauga. Found out about Aleks Moving on a local Milton forum and we were not disappointed. They got the job done quickly and professionally. Highly recommend.

We appreciate the feedback . Thank you very much .

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Absolute best for long distance moves

Trust is the most important factor in running any business, and Aleks Moving Inc. does a damn good job at building trust.
My family has used moving companies before and there were a number of issues such as, poorly handling the furniture or slowly moving so that they can get more money. Aleks Moving has no such problems as their team was extremely trustworthy with all my furniture (not a scratch!) and their quotes are fixed price so they care more about doing a good job rather than making more money.

I was moving from a 2 Bedroom to a new location 300 KM+ away and I severely underestimated the effort required in a long-distance move. But thankfully because I chose Aleks Moving moving into my new home was efficient and painless. I would definitely call them up again.

It was our pleasure to do the move for your family . We are happy that our client is satisfied with the moving service . That is very important to our company .
Thank you for the review . We wish you the very best in your new place .

Bob & Jean in Windsor
Bob & Jean in Windsor
1 review Windsor, ON

Moving

We highly recommend the moving services. Our delicate items were handled with the utmost care. All items were disassembled and packaged for us. They are quick, efficient and very respectful. Thank you..Francesc, Joseph, Lynsey and Eric and Benny.

We appreciate the feedback . Thank you .

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Highly Recommend Aleks Moving!

Totally happy with the service from start to finish! We made our choice based on price, and also due to Customer Service. The staff were easy to get ahold of and made sure we had everything together for our move. The movers actually arrived EARLY (!) on our moving day and were amazing. They were quick, professional and friendly. They got the job done within the time quoted and treated our belongings as if they were their own. Everything was perfect. Thank you so much guys - we would definitely use Aleks Moving again!
Julie and Michael, Brampton

We do appreciate the positive feedback . Thank you from Aleks and the team .

Move in Milton
Move in Milton

Definitely recommend Aleks Moving

Moving is not something we look forward to but when Francesc at Aleks Moving came to give us an estimate, he put our mind at ease by telling us that we did not have anything to worry about and promised that his crew would look after everything. He quoted us a flat rate that would not change no matter how long it took to complete the move. He certainly delivered on his promise. The crew arrived on time H7.00 a m) and were very professional. Our furniture was handled with care and was put in place at our new home. Nothing was damaged. I would certainly recommend Aleks Moving to our family and friends. Thank you Francesc.

We appreciate the review . We are glad you were happy with our service . Thank you .

Karen in Oakville
Karen in Oakville

Highly recommend this company

I am so very very happy I used Alek's moving to move our home. These people were amazing . So very very respectful and professional. They made this move very stress free ( for the actual move part) . I expected to be on level 10 stress and they made it so simple. They worked do hard and fast I was amazed just watching them. The team would not leave the house until everything was in its perfect place and I was satisfied. Best part, not one item broken or damage ( not even one glass). I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend them.

Thank you very much for the feedback . Anytime you need movers we will be there .

More about Aleks Moving Inc.

Family Owned Business
Moving & Delivery
EXPERIENCED MOVERS
Seniors Discount !!

416-889-5167
Mississauga, Milton, Oakville, Burlington, Brampton, Georgetown,Kitchener

519-991-3118
Windsor, Essex, Tecumseh, Amherstburg, Lasalle, Belle River, Leamington

Call us today for a free estimate.

2-3 MEN /BIG TRUCKS
LOCAL OR LONG DISTANCE MOVES
SMALL OR BIG JOBS
SERVICING MISSISSAUGA AND SORROUNDING AREAS.

NO HIDDEN FEES!!!
FLAT RATES
Piano / Organ moves
BEST RATES IN ONTARIO
FREE ESTIMATES
Carefull movers

Moving & Storage and Self Storage
Moving & Storage Delivery Loading Un-loading Assembling Disassembling Packing - Unpacking
Specialties We are family owned business that offers a complete relocation service tailored to meet the specific needs of our clients. Our services include: free estimates including visiting your home so we have a better understanding for the move; there are no surprises for you or the movers. Delivery of packing materials if needed, packing and unpacking if required, protection of all furniture, dismantling and reassembling, short and long-term storage, inventory service, and more. Serving: Milton, Mississauga, Oakville, Bramton, Etobicoke, Georgetown, Burlington, Guelph, Kithcener, Toronto and surrounding areas. We also service: Windsor, Ontario- Tecumseh, Lasalle, Belle River , Amherstburg and surrounding areas. Services: Moving & Delivery Trucks Long Distance Short Distance Residential Corporate re: Office and Commercial Self Storage Our rates are highly competitive. We provide, upon request, all-inclusive estimates in writing with no hidden fees. We work within your time frame .
2007