Aleks Moving Inc.

Moving & Storage
350 Martin St. Milton ON
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Milton  >  Aleks Moving Inc.

Reviews for Aleks Moving Inc.

Mr. Joshi from Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Alek's moving did a great job. They showed up early and moved us out and in very quickly. Charged flat rate, very reasonable prices. I will use them again and recomend them to friends.

We are happy that the moving went smooth just the way you wanted .

Thank you Mr. Joshi .
You have a nice family :)

Darlene from Milton
1 review Windsor, ON

I would recommend Aleks Moving to anyone. They were professional and efficient. I could not believe how hard all of the guys worked. And, through it all, they were amazingly friendly and positive. Nothing got broke. Everything got put where it needed to go and they spent a long day yet still made sure all of the beds and other furniture was put together before they left. The only bad thing I can say is that they had told me they would be there between 7 and 9 am and I got a call shortly before 9 am saying they would be an hour late. They were there at 10 am. I did, though, feel like they tried to make up that time through out the day and were very apologetic for being late. I will be using them the next time I need to move for sure.

Thank you for your review Darlene.
Your move was from Windsor to Milton .
We are happy that the move went well and everything was put in place.
Anytime you need us we will be more then happy to help you out .

Zoey  from Toronto

Aleksmoving moved me from Etobicoke to Toronto. With all the snow and the unbelievable coldness aleksmoving was there for me. I couldn't be more happy. I truly appreciate it guys. They worked so hard and despite the weather conditions they moved me and not a thing was damaged or ruined. They showed up on time and right away got to work. I'm very happy with the results of this moving company, and I will most definitely recommend them to my family and friends. Thanks again aleksmoving. -Zoey

Thank you for the review and anytime you need us Zoey we will be there for you .

Saddaf from Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Alex is reliable and quick for moving furniture and household stuff. Instantly respond on calls and came for help in 30 min. I will be highly recommend them as movers.

We are ready at short notice any time .
Thank you for the comment .

Mike from Windsor
1 review Windsor, ON

These guys are the best in Windsor. Professional, helpful, quick. After my other movers bailed on me 2 days in a row, these guys came in and saved the day. When I move again, I'm calling them first.

We will always be there at a short notice for any moves big or small .
Thank you Mike .

Tim from Mississauga

I made an appointment with Aleks moving for a free estimate . Theyre agent gave me a very good flat rate price . The moving day came and they were punctual . Moved all my stuff very carefully no scratches or damages to any of my furniture walls or floors . Very professional service . I will refer them also to my brother which is a real estate agent . Thanks guys for the great job .

Here at Aleks Moving we give a flat rate and we stick by it .
We will also take care of any of the moves your brother needs in the future.
We appreciate the review .

Karen Maharaj  from Mississauga

My move was on August 01/14. Mario and the crew arrived promptly at 8:30 a.m. I had everything packed and ready to go. They did a incredible job loading and off-loading in record time. And it must be said - not a single thing was scratched or broken. They had the best attitude, friendly, courteous, very helpful and VERY funny. We were laughing non stop that we forgot all the things being moved. I fed them, had cold water and cold drinks for everyone to ensure they kept hydrated in the heat.

I've used moving companies in the past but unequivocally Aleks Moving is in a league all your own. I paid what I was quoted, I got the services I was promised and your company now has me as a client for life. I will absolutely refer your services to my colleagues and friends.

Thank you so much .
We will be ready at any time .

More about Aleks Moving Inc.

Family Owned Business
Moving & Delivery
EXPERIENCED MOVERS
Seniors Discount !!

416-889-5167
Mississauga, Milton, Oakville, Burlington, Brampton, Georgetown,Kitchener

519-991-3118
Windsor, Essex, Tecumseh, Amherstburg, Lasalle, Belle River, Leamington

Call us today for a free estimate.

2-3 MEN /BIG TRUCKS
LOCAL OR LONG DISTANCE MOVES
SMALL OR BIG JOBS
SERVICING MISSISSAUGA AND SORROUNDING AREAS.

NO HIDDEN FEES!!!
FLAT RATES
Piano / Organ moves
BEST RATES IN ONTARIO
FREE ESTIMATES
Carefull movers

Moving & Storage and Self Storage
Moving & Storage Delivery Loading Un-loading Assembling Disassembling Packing - Unpacking
Specialties We are family owned business that offers a complete relocation service tailored to meet the specific needs of our clients. Our services include: free estimates including visiting your home so we have a better understanding for the move; there are no surprises for you or the movers. Delivery of packing materials if needed, packing and unpacking if required, protection of all furniture, dismantling and reassembling, short and long-term storage, inventory service, and more. Serving: Milton, Mississauga, Oakville, Bramton, Etobicoke, Georgetown, Burlington, Guelph, Kithcener, Toronto and surrounding areas. We also service: Windsor, Ontario- Tecumseh, Lasalle, Belle River , Amherstburg and surrounding areas. Services: Moving & Delivery Trucks Long Distance Short Distance Residential Corporate re: Office and Commercial Self Storage Our rates are highly competitive. We provide, upon request, all-inclusive estimates in writing with no hidden fees. We work within your time frame .
2007