Aleks Moving Inc.

Moving & Storage
350 Martin St. Milton ON
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Milton  >  Aleks Moving Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Aleks Moving Inc.

Trish from Milton

Would highly recommend Alek's Moving. On time, professional, friendly and no hidden fees. They made a stressful move run smoothly! Refreshing to find moving company do what they say they will do. Wanna stress free move? Call Alek's Moving!

Job Price

For a stress free move that's what we are about . Thank you . We appreciate the comments. :)

Diane from Etobicoke

Aleks and his crew moved me recently. Francesco had come to my home for an overview and give a flat rate, which was to my satisfaction. The day of the move, they were prompt, on the dot ready, and swiftly took over moving all my heavy furniture in an efficient and methodical manner. The same took place at the other end. They were careful with my possessions and all were polite and friendly.. All was wrapped up in good time and not drawn out, which is very important for myself to get started on putting things away. Thanks guys.

Job Price

Thanks Diane . We are happy that you were pleased with the move .
Anytime you need us we will be ready for you :)

Raj from Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Francesco, Adnan and Zack were extremely professional and were by far the best moving company I have hired. Francesco and his team were very careful when they were moving furniture out from Oakville to Milton. Francesco and his team were extremely friendly, punctual and also for surprises in price at the last minute.. Thanks for all your help and for your honesty and also for being my personal interior decorators as well, for advising which stuff should go where. I give them ten on ten.

Job Price

Raj we are happy that you were very satisfied with the move and job well done.
We try and do a little of everything moving , decorating , installing etc..
Thank you for your compliments .

Bev Belanger from Mississauga

Aleks Moving showed up on time, as promised, moved everything without breakage, very quickly. They loaded items into storage with care and efficiency. I would definitely recommend them for any moving services. Francesko was courteous, pleasant and responded to all inquiries within reasonable time frame.