Aleks Moving Inc.

Moving & Storage
350 Martin St. Milton ON
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Milton  >  Aleks Moving Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Aleks Moving Inc.

Diane from Etobicoke

Aleks and his crew moved me recently. Francesco had come to my home for an overview and give a flat rate, which was to my satisfaction. The day of the move, they were prompt, on the dot ready, and swiftly took over moving all my heavy furniture in an efficient and methodical manner. The same took place at the other end. They were careful with my possessions and all were polite and friendly.. All was wrapped up in good time and not drawn out, which is very important for myself to get started on putting things away. Thanks guys.

Job Price

Thanks Diane . We are happy that you were pleased with the move .
Anytime you need us we will be ready for you :)

Raj from Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Francesco, Adnan and Zack were extremely professional and were by far the best moving company I have hired. Francesco and his team were very careful when they were moving furniture out from Oakville to Milton. Francesco and his team were extremely friendly, punctual and also for surprises in price at the last minute.. Thanks for all your help and for your honesty and also for being my personal interior decorators as well, for advising which stuff should go where. I give them ten on ten.

Job Price

Raj we are happy that you were very satisfied with the move and job well done.
We try and do a little of everything moving , decorating , installing etc..
Thank you for your compliments .

Bev Belanger from Mississauga

Aleks Moving showed up on time, as promised, moved everything without breakage, very quickly. They loaded items into storage with care and efficiency. I would definitely recommend them for any moving services. Francesko was courteous, pleasant and responded to all inquiries within reasonable time frame.

Thank you Bev .
It was great working with you to .
I hope the best for your new home just the way you like it.

Nate from Windsor
1 review Windsor, ON

Aleks Moving was fantastic. Showed up early, were very careful with our belongings and worked very hard to get us out of our old house and into our new house very quickly. The whole team was fantastic.

Job Price

Thank you for your review .

cathy from Milton
1 review Tiverton, ON

Francesco and team were so quick, and careful and friendly. It was a great experience and I'm so thankful I chose them, as a single female, they went the extra mile for me by taking the time to assemble my furniture and take stuff that they didn't even move downstairs for me. It was a great experience and I highly recommend these guys to anyone and I will.

Thanks so much guys!!!

Job Price

Thank you for the review Cathy . It was a good move and beautiful weather . We are happy that the move was to your standards.
We wish you all the best on your new job.

Mr. Joshi from Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Alek's moving did a great job. They showed up early and moved us out and in very quickly. Charged flat rate, very reasonable prices. I will use them again and recomend them to friends.

Job Price

We are happy that the moving went smooth just the way you wanted .

Thank you Mr. Joshi .
You have a nice family :)

Darlene from Milton
1 review Windsor, ON

I would recommend Aleks Moving to anyone. They were professional and efficient. I could not believe how hard all of the guys worked. And, through it all, they were amazingly friendly and positive. Nothing got broke. Everything got put where it needed to go and they spent a long day yet still made sure all of the beds and other furniture was put together before they left. The only bad thing I can say is that they had told me they would be there between 7 and 9 am and I got a call shortly before 9 am saying they would be an hour late. They were there at 10 am. I did, though, feel like they tried to make up that time through out the day and were very apologetic for being late. I will be using them the next time I need to move for sure.

Job Price

Thank you for your review Darlene.
Your move was from Windsor to Milton .
We are happy that the move went well and everything was put in place.
Anytime you need us we will be more then happy to help you out .

Zoey  from Toronto

Aleksmoving moved me from Etobicoke to Toronto. With all the snow and the unbelievable coldness aleksmoving was there for me. I couldn't be more happy. I truly appreciate it guys. They worked so hard and despite the weather conditions they moved me and not a thing was damaged or ruined. They showed up on time and right away got to work. I'm very happy with the results of this moving company, and I will most definitely recommend them to my family and friends. Thanks again aleksmoving. -Zoey

Job Price

Thank you for the review and anytime you need us Zoey we will be there for you .

More about Aleks Moving Inc.

Family Owned Business
Moving & Delivery
EXPERIENCED MOVERS
Seniors Discount !!

416-889-5167
Mississauga, Milton, Oakville, Burlington, Brampton, Georgetown,Kitchener

519-991-3118
Windsor, Essex, Tecumseh, Amherstburg, Lasalle, Belle River, Leamington

Call us today for a free estimate.

2-3 MEN /BIG TRUCKS
LOCAL OR LONG DISTANCE MOVES
SMALL OR BIG JOBS
SERVICING MISSISSAUGA AND SORROUNDING AREAS.

NO HIDDEN FEES!!!
FLAT RATES
Piano / Organ moves
BEST RATES IN ONTARIO
FREE ESTIMATES
Carefull movers

Moving & Storage and Self Storage
Moving & Storage Delivery Loading Un-loading Assembling Disassembling Packing - Unpacking
Specialties We are family owned business that offers a complete relocation service tailored to meet the specific needs of our clients. Our services include: free estimates including visiting your home so we have a better understanding for the move; there are no surprises for you or the movers. Delivery of packing materials if needed, packing and unpacking if required, protection of all furniture, dismantling and reassembling, short and long-term storage, inventory service, and more. Serving: Milton, Mississauga, Oakville, Bramton, Etobicoke, Georgetown, Burlington, Guelph, Kithcener, Toronto and surrounding areas. We also service: Windsor, Ontario- Tecumseh, Lasalle, Belle River , Amherstburg and surrounding areas. Services: Moving & Delivery Trucks Long Distance Short Distance Residential Corporate re: Office and Commercial Self Storage Our rates are highly competitive. We provide, upon request, all-inclusive estimates in writing with no hidden fees. We work within your time frame .
2007