HomeStars  >  Bathroom Renovation in Toronto  >  Precision Renovations

Reviews for Precision Renovations

Vanessa

I love my new porch! Garth and his team were fabulous. Here's why:
- We have a magnificent looking, strong, modern and prestine new porch. It is built with great material, the stain is perfect and we are the envy of our neighbours :)
- Garth managed to work around our front garden throughout the entire project without harming any flowers or plants
- he was responsive throughout the process
- the area was left clean
- this morning my neighbour stopped me to tell me what a fantastic job my builder did and that he has porch envy
- we are pleased and impressed
- the work was done cleanly and efficiently
- Garth helped us with tough choices and receptive to any feedback

Thank you for taking the time to review our services. We enjoyed working with you on your porch project. Thank you from Garth and Team.

Havruskin

We took down a wall, and reconfigured the kitchen. We added a large pantry and retiled the kitchen. We also had to patch the floor where the wall was taken out.

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure dealing with you. Garth and team.

mkeeley.keeley in Toronto

Garth is a professional, knowledgeable and friendly contractor to work with. He creatively solved many problems and gave affordable solutions to the varied jobs I needed done to prepare my house for sale. He installed flooring and a vanity in the bathroom, replaced an exterior beam window sill, added trim to a fireplace to update its look and a several other small projects. He also did repairs on a glass shower install that had not been done properly in its original renovation. Once I had moved into my new home, I continued to use his services. At one point, he came in his truck and picked up myself and a large cork board that wouldn't fit into my car. I highly recommend Garth's work. I was always happy to welcome him into my home every day. He uses his skilled precision to always create the most affordable and high quality improvements to your home. I will continue to use Garth for all my future projects.

Thank you for your kind words. We have thoroughly enjoyed working with you on your projects. We look forward to assisting you in the future. Garth and Team.

Anne

We were really pleased with Garth's work, and found him a pleasure to work with from start to finish. When needed, he has excellent contacts with specialized skills, so all aspects of the job are well done.
In addition, we appreciated Garth's reliable communication, and the trouble he takes to clean up as he goes. These things make home improvement projects a lot less stressful!

Thank you for your review. We enjoyed helping with your various projects. It was a pleasure dealing with you and we hope to be of service in the future. Regards Garth and Team!

james

It was a pleasure working with Garth's team on this project which included new blinds, lighting, millwork, drywall and painting. He was very easy to work with and always available for phone calls or in person meetings when needed. Throughout the process he always kept us updated on the progress, upcoming work and schedule. His crew was very professional, experienced and provided great, quality work.

I would definitely hire his firm again for any future renovation needs.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help you with this project. We enjoyed working with you on what was a multi-faceted project with many different areas of work needed. We hope to work with you in the future.

krafchik3

Garth and his team were efficient, conscientious and extremely diligent about maintaining a clean and tidy environment. Garth did an amazing job re-tiling the kitchen and re-grouting arrears that required it. The painting aspect of the project was particularly well-managed as the area was difficult to access. He was also involved with plumbing work and managed to fix a leak that had been present for a number of months. Garth provided a detailed estimate for his services which was extremely fair when compared with other contractors. I would recommend Garth without hesitation.

Thank you for your review. We enjoyed updating your condo and look forward to doing business with you in the future.

RobertB

My wife and I had been discussing renovating our two bathrooms in our older condo and finally started working with a designer to get our ideas down on paper. We shared our drawings with Garth and received a very professional quotation and detailed contract itemizing responsibilities and choices. We checked references and decided it was time to get going. Our experience in dealing with Garth has been excellent. We were really pleasantly surprised when after work started, he updated us frequently on how the job was going and when the next stage would be completed. In fact, we ran into some difficulties with our designer-recommended vendor for lead times and items supplied incorrectly. Garth took these issues in stride, worked around the problems and we ended up with 2 bathrooms perfectly reflecting what we had envisioned from the start. After that project, we had Garth in to do some upgrades to our kitchen and more to come. I highly recommend dealing with Garth on whatever project you have in mind.

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review of our services. We enjoyed working on your bathroom renovation and helping to realise your design objectives. We look forward to assisting you with your future projects.

Adam M.

Precision Renovations - and its owner, operator, and principal project manager Garth Jerome - are simply outstanding.

You cannot go wrong with this company and we would highly, strongly, definitely, without question, recommend them for your home renovations.

We hired Precision Renovations to work on our home, which entailed a complete renovation of the first floor in our bungalow. This entailed all structural and finishing work for a complete renovation of our kitchen, bathroom, two bedrooms, and living/ dining room.

Precision Renovations was exceptional and extremely knowledgeable in all aspects of the work including: demolition, plumbing, electrical, framing, drywalling and taping, painting, flooring, cabinetry and appliance installation, finishings and trim, and everything in between.

Garth’s professionalism, honesty, and craftsmanship are all second-to-none. Especially worth noting is that:

i) his quote matched near-exactly with the final cost (there was no misleading, lowball quote);

ii) he completed the work on time as per the contract;

iii) he was extremely committed and proactive in identifying and fixing a number of issues, without adding new items/ costs to our contract;

iv) he was immediately responsive and actively provided information essentially weekly (in-person meetings, phone calls, emails) throughout the project;

v) he is an exceptional project manager with access to reliable and professional subcontractors when needed;

vi) he is possibly the most likeable and easiest person to work with you’ll ever meet.

We would unreservedly endorse and recommend Garth Jerome at Precision Renovations to anyone undertaking renovations. We have certainly done so with our closest friends and family, and hope to work with him again in the future.

Thank you for your kind words. We thoroughly enjoyed working with you. We hope you will enjoy your new home and look forward to helping you with any new projects in the future. Garth and Team.

We used Garth to update our condo in Toronto. He painted our 2 bedroom condo, installed a new engineered floor in one of the bedrooms, and did some plaster work. He did an excellent job on all counts. He finished the work in a timely manner and left the job location in a clean and orderly state. Garth is definintely our go to person if we need help on our renovation projects. He will always try to fit us in for any small jobs, but above all he is trustworthy, courteous, and very reliable. We would definintely recommend Garth.

Thank you for your kind words, it is a pleasure working with you and We look forward to helping you in the future. Garth and Team.

Sylvia A.

Precision Renovations did several jobs at my condo including a kitchen backsplash, custom closet organizers and a built in shelf. I am very pleased with the results. The entire process from project start to finish is easy and straightforward. Great job all around!

Thank you for your review, it was a pleasure working with you on your various projects. Garth and Team!

More about Precision Renovations

We offer comprehensive interior and exterior home renovation services including bathrooms, kitchens, general contracting and full home makeovers. We guarantee and stand behind all our work, with confidence and pride. We believe in honesty, integrity and trustworthiness. Hand us the keys and we will amaze you!