Designing Spacez

CALGARY AB T3L2G5
HomeStars  >  Home Staging in Calgary  >  Designing Spacez

Reviews for Designing Spacez

V. Heller in Calgary

Jackie was a pleasure to work with and did a great job of staging my condo. The place looked amazing - totally transformed - and it got the job done, because it sold! The price I paid seemed like a lot of money, but it was less than other quotes I had received. My one regret is that I didn't actually ever get to meet Jackie face-to-face!

Job Price

Jackie and Janet were a pleasure to work with. They gave me great ideas on decorating my home and helped me pick a paint Color that would flow nicely through the house and compliment our hardwood floor. I would recommend Jackie and Janet for any design ideas, they are knowledgeable and understands what the client needs. So excited to get started on all their suggestions. Thank you Janet and Jackie.

Job Price

Thank you for your kind words, Your house is going to look fantastic!! Hope you enjoy the finished product.

Jackie and Janet were gracious enough to visit me one evening and give me guidance, as I have absolutely no eye for interior design. My preamble was that I was tired of living like a grad student and wanted an upgrade, I had purchased a brand new couch that was coming in two months, and I wanted to refresh everything else on a low budget. Kijiji is perfectly fine for my needs.

They gave their blessing on the couch photo and advised me on colour as I still had a small window for change with the store. They then walked me through every room, making cost-effective suggestions about changes, and telling me where I could get the best bang for my buck. They were perfectly on spec, gave me countless tips, recommended colours, and gave me several contacts. Jackie even took notes the entire time and emailed them to me before she left my house.

I can't say enough good things about this experience. Best money I have spent in a long time, and I have already recommended them to several of my friends.

Job Price

Thank you so much for your kind words. Our goal at Designing Spacez is to work within all budgets, we understand that in this economy it's important to stay within your means. We fully believe everyone can have great design in their home regardless of budget.

matka84 from Calgary

Our townhouse sold in 2 weeks while other same units set on the market for over 60 days, all thanks to an incredible staging job by Designing Spacez. Jackie managed to transform the older house into a modern, high end looking unit, helped us chose right paint as well, picked the right art and colours and her attention to details was incredible. I could not believe it was the same house. Worth every penny! I would strongly recommend their services whether you want to sell or just want to redesign your house. Thank you again.

Job Price

We appreciated the opportunity to transform your home and were as thrilled as you at the quick turn around.
Janet & Jackie

Lily from Calgary

This is my first time to work with Designing Spacez to stage one of my rental properties. Jackie and Janet did a great job. I was amazed by the result. They are both professional and hard working. Jackie and I had smooth and effective communication. Jackie was punctual also. She even brought idea to help me save on money. The estimate was reasonable. The house was conditionally rented in one week. I know the house would not have rented without the amazing job they did with the staging. Thank you very much! I’d like to highly recommend Designing Spacez to everyone.

Job Price

Thank you for your kind words, we were so excited to hear how much it benefited you in getting the quality renters you were looking for.
Janet & Jackie. Designing Spacez

mbschroeder from Calgary

Jackie was incredibly helpful. When we moved to another city, we didn't have time to deal with new paint and carpet ourselves before listing. Jackie stepped in, chose the colours, coordinated the contractors, and then staged the house with furniture for photos and showings. It all paid off with a showing and an offer the very first day the home was listed! Jackie was incredibly helpful and worked with our schedule and budget. Thank you Jackie!

Job Price

We were so pleased to be able to assist you in the process of selling your home... Like you were thrilled for you with the amazing responce. All the best in Vancouver.
Janet & Jackie Designing Spacez

bensweet from Calgary

I have used Jackie and Janet many times over the years for my clients. I am happy to include their services in my listing package for my valuable clients. Jackie and Janet care enough to ensure my clients get their needs met and to me this means everything. I will continue to use Designing Spacez for as long as I can and I feel you should as well. Give them a try, you will be glad that you did. Ben Sweet Remax House Of Real Estate

Job Price

We always enjoy your clients and will always serve you and them to the very best of our abilities.
Thank you for your kind words.
Janet & Jackie

Rahim Dhanji from Calgary

Fantastic Service! Fantastic Price! Fantastic Job! The ladies were a pleasure to work with. Very professional and a lot of fun to deal with. Did a great job staging our $1.2 million dollar brand new infill home in Altadore. Sold it in less than 30 days and I'm sure the staging helped in getting the deal done!! Thanks Girls!

Job Price

It was an Awesome house to stage... Keep them coming :)

Shelley from Calgary

I hired Designing Spacez to stage a home I was selling. From the first contact for an estimate right through to the contract end their professionalism, follow through, and approachability was incredible. Their open communication and honesty sets them much higher than other companies I have used. I loved their staging and when I had a concern about an item, it turns out they had the same thought and had already replaced it with a different item. Everyone coming through to see the unit was very impressed with the look they gave to my unit. I highly recommend them for your next staging contract.

Job Price

Thank you Shelley for taking the time from your busy schedule to send in a review on our services . We look forward to working together on future projects with you.

Hussein Allidina from Calgary

After meeting with a few designers, Designing Spacez was our no-brainer pick. Janet had a much better grasp of what our needs and budget were and was able to make everything we wanted happen while staying under budget. After a quick meeting, Janet understood exactly what I wanted, what my style was and was able to suggest pieces that worked perfectly that I would have never found on my own.

Janet and Jackie made the whole process seamless. They coordinated all deliveries and set everything up in a timely and efficient manner. I was able to move right into my new home without any work. Their vast experience was apparent at every stage of the process. I would highly recommend engaging Designing Spacez.

Job Price

Thank you so much. You were such a pleasure to work with, and hope you are enjoying your new home.

More about Designing Spacez

Designing Spacez is a Calgary based Interior Design,Staging & Renovation Company. We are a family company with Janet & Jackie running the Design & Staging components while Mike runs the Renovation side.
Services provided:
Staging, Interior Design, Interior Decorating, Kitchen Design, Bathroom Design, An extensive line of Furniture rental inventory for vacant listings,Home Renovation, basement development, hardwood, Supply & Install Custom cabinetry, Kitchen Cabinets, Granite counter tops, tile backsplash & tile flooring, Paint Consultations,