Decor Floors

Paula from Milton
Paula from Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Hardwood Floor & Stairs

I had been floor shopping for a while and I visited Decor Floors to get a quotation. Had a great experience. The sales rep was very proffessional and gave us full knowledge of what works and doesn't work for our house. Didn't try to push me into buying right away. I felt confident in purchaing my floor from them and she sold me the stairs as well which i was hesitent about but went ahead. I just had my floors done and I must say I am extremely impressed by their service. They were right on scheduele starting from measurement till the install. Installers did an amazing job on the floor and I am glad I took the advice for stairs. My house looks beautiful and every penny I paid was worth it! The sales person even called after a week to confirm if all was good at my end. Great Service!