Picture Perfect Flooring

Derek
Derek
1 review Edmonton, AB

Install hardwood flooring in 2000 sq ft condo

After learning I was having difficulty finding an installer, a friend strongly suggested I contact Pavel and his team at Picture Perfect Flooring. I’m very happy I followed my friend’s advice. Working with Pavel was a great experience; he is honest, hardworking, does fantastic work, and came in on budget. He even saved me money but finding a lower quote for materials than I got from the wholesalers I was previously dealing with. He answered every one of by texts/emails promptly and was and all around great guy to work with. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

Thanks Derek it's been awesome working for you your condo looks kickass
Cheers

Private User reviews Peace River, AB

Hardwood stairs

Pavel and his company are top notch! Our project was completed in one day. Pavel has an admirable work ethic, was tidy and the quality of his work is evident. Would highly recommend!

Joanne in Spruce Grove
Joanne in Spruce Grove
1 review Spruce Grove, AB

Hardwood install for new build

Pavel and his amazing team provided high quality workmanship on the installation of approx 1650 sq ft of hardwood for our new home. The whole experience was seamless and very enjoyable. His services are highly recommended !!!

Thank you for everything place looks amazing

S in Sherwood Park
S in Sherwood Park
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Floor Fix

Pavel did an amazing job on my floors. He fixed an issue on the first visit that I was worried about and now I have peace of mind. Could not recommend more.

SJP
SJP
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Expert professional

Incredible experience with this company! I had requested a quote for a flooring concern with my new house. After thoroughly reviewing the area Pavel offered to do the work in the spot. He was knowledgeable, engaging, and took the time to explain what he was doing. He has a comprehensive understanding of his field and is eager to share his knowledge. He did not charge me for the work (1hr x 2ppl + supplies and equipment) and left everything far better than he found it. I cannot recommend more highly!

No sweat congrats on your home purchase

Happy Home Owners in Edmonton
Happy Home Owners in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Picture Perfect Flooring is PERFECT!

Picture Perfect Flooring, Pavel, was referred to us by a friend. She was getting her new flooring installed by Pavel and his team of experts and she was through the roof happy with them. I am simply amazed at the quality of work and the outstanding customer service. Considering the problems with my home the guys ran in to, the work was still done in the time promised it would take. The pricing was definitely fare for the work that had to be done. I’m so very happy with Pavel, his team and the high level of integrity that each and every one of them exhibit. Thanks guys!

Thank you for your kind words it was our pleasure

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Three Hardwood Flooring Projects

Third area in my house to remove carpet and install hardwood.
Stairs, hallway, living room and office were completed over a couple of years.
Workmanship was timely and excellent, no rework required.

Myka in Edmonton
Myka in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

I wish there were more stars

I bought my flooring through Erin at Paramount Flooring and though I ripped out the old myself, I wanted the new installed by pros. I could not have had a better experience. Pavel and Peter were simply Perfection! Super nice guys, fast and everything is simply amazingly done. I have full expectation I'll be enjoying my new floors for man many years to come!! The picture doesn't even do it justice. Thank you a million times over!!

Sorry I don't recall the cost but it was very reasonable!!

Our pleasure thank you for everything and a big thanks to Erin at paramount Flooring for giving us a awesome customer
Cheers

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Hardwood Patch Job

Pavel and Jason were awesome and so accommodating. I'm a bit of a perfectionist and they went above and beyond to make me a happy customer. They were only in to patch two boards but during nailing they gouged two holes in a different board. The filler/sealant they used would have made the gouge unnoticeable to most people but I asked them to fix it. They were more than happy to and replaced the entire board. My hardwood floor now looks "picture perfect". I would recommend these guys to everyone.

Thank you I'm glad we can help you out

Jocelyne
Jocelyne
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Hallway Renovation - OUTSTANDING WORKMANSHIP!

I can't say enough about how wonderful my experience was with Picture Perfect Flooring. Hiring Pavel and his team to install and finish new hardwood in my hallway was the greatest decision. Their pricing wasn't the lowest but their workmanship and professionalism were over the top and well worth the money. They did an outstanding job and I couldn't be happier! I would recommend them to anyone who is doing a hardwood flooring project! You will not be sorry you hired this team! They are accountable, respectful, trustworthy, friendly and also quite funny! I am truly grateful that honest and talented tradespeople like Pavel and Sebastian are out there for people like me who don't have the means of doing these kinds of renovations. An awesome experience all around! THANK YOU!

Thank you for your kind words I'm glad me and Sebastian from dynamic edge were able to help you out your place looks awesome thank you for everything

More about Picture Perfect Flooring