Picture Perfect Flooring

Floor Laying & Refinishing
HomeStars  >  Floor Laying & Refinishing in Edmonton  >  Picture Perfect Flooring

Reviews for Picture Perfect Flooring

Kdrake in St. Albert
1 review St. Albert, AB

Perfect flooring patch job. Made it work with the left over pieces. They came on short notice and completed the job quickly. Thanks very much to Pavel and his team.

Thanks Kevin

Stuey in Sherwood Park
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

An outstanding job and awesome crew. Price was far lower than any other quote. Before contacting Pavel checked on this site and was really impressed with the reviews. We had approx 375 sq ft of damaged hardwood to remove and replace with laminate. Within 2 hours all the hardwood was lifted. All was installation finished by mid afternoon. Flooring looks great and well finished.

Thank you Stuart I'm gal we were able to help you out with your project and save you some money cheers

Sherri Heth in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

When another flooring company failed to follow thru on a quote, even after they had done an onsite measure, I had given up hope of a new floor in my new condo. I had a very brief window between possession date and move-in to have the flooring replaced. Picture Perfect came by referral and they stepped up and completed the job very successfully at the last minute. The installation was completed in August of this year and I have been very happy with the work; before, during and after.

Condo looks amazing thank you for everything

Bryan in Edmonton

In spring of this year we contracted with Picture Perfect Flooring to
remove 1000 sq ft of carpet and install oak hardwood and also remove approx 300 sq ft of lino and install vinyl tiles.
My wife and I could not be happier with the workmanship and the professional way that Pavel and his crew did the job.
Without a doubt we would recommend them to anyone.

Brian in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Pavel and Todd removed our old hardwood above the stairs and carefully prepared the site for an extension of our tiles including the installation of more subfloor. Cleanup was done thoroughly. After the tiles were set, Pavel returned and installed a new bullnose on the top stair and finished the transition from the tile to the rest of the hardwood. He was very professional and we appreciated his attention to details, including the cleanup. We are thankful Paramount Floors had Pavel help us with this project. Great flooring and expert installation.

Tobi In St. Albert
11 reviews St. Albert, AB

We broke a stair nosing taking a HWT downstairs and Pavel sent someone over to replace it. (sorry I don't remember his name) This guy did an professional / awesome job. It is great to see a company with great service and workmanship.
Thanks
Tobi

Thanks Tobi

Move Happy Real Estate in
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Having worked with Pavel and his company in the past I knew the results would be 10 out of 10, but I didn't expect to be even more impressed. I had two rental properties that needed all the old flooring ripped out and replaced. Pav helped me negotiate a lower price on the purchase of my new flooring and took care of other little extras that he didn't have to do. From my personal dealings with Pavel, I can assure you - you will not be disappointed!

Thank you sue your awesome keep selling more homes

1 review Edmonton, AB

I was in an odd situation, I could not for the life of me get anyone to come out to my home to even give me a quote alone actually do any work. Pavel scheduled my quote and install around my schedule making my life a whole lot less stress full.

Despite what have been the tedious repetitions of question on my part Pavel never once rebuffed my questions and even took extra time to personally look at my concerns and explain what was actually happening throughout the flooring installation.

Have now been actually living in the home with the new flooring for about a week, it's great to be able to walk barefoot in my home again.

Pavel also price adjusted in my situation for me removing old carpeting, underlay, baseboards and trim that would impede the new flooring installation.

Photos are by me, so not professional quality photography.

Thanks for everything Logan good luck with everything else

Francesca in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

A special thanks to Dominic at Angelo's Building Supplies for helping us get everything organized and purchased. Also a big debt of gratitude for recommending Pavel from Picture Perfect flooring. Pavel and his crew were punctual, professional , very competent and most kind to seniors. They went above and beyond with their work ethic and excellent workmanship. Pavel was very accommodating with working with the amount paid by insurance . They did everything they said they would do and more. I would not hesitate to recommend them and would certainly get them to do any more work I required.

Thank you Francis kitchen looks brand new I'm glad we could help you out

1 review Edmonton, AB

So happy with the hardwood installation job Pavel and his team did for us! Quality work done in a timely fashion. They also did all the clean up. Highly recommend Pavel and his team.

More about Picture Perfect Flooring