Picture Perfect Flooring

Floor Laying & Refinishing
HomeStars  >  Floor Laying & Refinishing in Edmonton  >  Picture Perfect Flooring

Reviews for Picture Perfect Flooring

Happy Home Owners in Edmonton
Happy Home Owners in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Picture Perfect Flooring is PERFECT!

Picture Perfect Flooring, Pavel, was referred to us by a friend. She was getting her new flooring installed by Pavel and his team of experts and she was through the roof happy with them. I am simply amazed at the quality of work and the outstanding customer service. Considering the problems with my home the guys ran in to, the work was still done in the time promised it would take. The pricing was definitely fare for the work that had to be done. I’m so very happy with Pavel, his team and the high level of integrity that each and every one of them exhibit. Thanks guys!

Thank you for your kind words it was our pleasure

1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Three Hardwood Flooring Projects

Third area in my house to remove carpet and install hardwood.
Stairs, hallway, living room and office were completed over a couple of years.
Workmanship was timely and excellent, no rework required.

Myka in Edmonton
Myka in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

I wish there were more stars

I bought my flooring through Erin at Paramount Flooring and though I ripped out the old myself, I wanted the new installed by pros. I could not have had a better experience. Pavel and Peter were simply Perfection! Super nice guys, fast and everything is simply amazingly done. I have full expectation I'll be enjoying my new floors for man many years to come!! The picture doesn't even do it justice. Thank you a million times over!!

Sorry I don't recall the cost but it was very reasonable!!

Our pleasure thank you for everything and a big thanks to Erin at paramount Flooring for giving us a awesome customer
Cheers

Hardwood Patch Job

Pavel and Jason were awesome and so accommodating. I'm a bit of a perfectionist and they went above and beyond to make me a happy customer. They were only in to patch two boards but during nailing they gouged two holes in a different board. The filler/sealant they used would have made the gouge unnoticeable to most people but I asked them to fix it. They were more than happy to and replaced the entire board. My hardwood floor now looks "picture perfect". I would recommend these guys to everyone.

Thank you I'm glad we can help you out

Jocelyne
Jocelyne
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Hallway Renovation - OUTSTANDING WORKMANSHIP!

I can't say enough about how wonderful my experience was with Picture Perfect Flooring. Hiring Pavel and his team to install and finish new hardwood in my hallway was the greatest decision. Their pricing wasn't the lowest but their workmanship and professionalism were over the top and well worth the money. They did an outstanding job and I couldn't be happier! I would recommend them to anyone who is doing a hardwood flooring project! You will not be sorry you hired this team! They are accountable, respectful, trustworthy, friendly and also quite funny! I am truly grateful that honest and talented tradespeople like Pavel and Sebastian are out there for people like me who don't have the means of doing these kinds of renovations. An awesome experience all around! THANK YOU!

Thank you for your kind words I'm glad me and Sebastian from dynamic edge were able to help you out your place looks awesome thank you for everything

Kdrake in St. Albert
Kdrake in St. Albert
1 review St. Albert, AB

Perfect flooring patch job

Perfect flooring patch job. Made it work with the left over pieces. They came on short notice and completed the job quickly. Thanks very much to Pavel and his team.

Thanks Kevin

Stuey in Sherwood Park
Stuey in Sherwood Park
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Outstanding

An outstanding job and awesome crew. Price was far lower than any other quote. Before contacting Pavel checked on this site and was really impressed with the reviews. We had approx 375 sq ft of damaged hardwood to remove and replace with laminate. Within 2 hours all the hardwood was lifted. All was installation finished by mid afternoon. Flooring looks great and well finished.

Thank you Stuart I'm gal we were able to help you out with your project and save you some money cheers

Sherri Heth in Edmonton
Sherri Heth in Edmonton

Very Accommodating

When another flooring company failed to follow thru on a quote, even after they had done an onsite measure, I had given up hope of a new floor in my new condo. I had a very brief window between possession date and move-in to have the flooring replaced. Picture Perfect came by referral and they stepped up and completed the job very successfully at the last minute. The installation was completed in August of this year and I have been very happy with the work; before, during and after.

Condo looks amazing thank you for everything

Bryan in Edmonton
Bryan in Edmonton

Flooring Reno

In spring of this year we contracted with Picture Perfect Flooring to
remove 1000 sq ft of carpet and install oak hardwood and also remove approx 300 sq ft of lino and install vinyl tiles.
My wife and I could not be happier with the workmanship and the professional way that Pavel and his crew did the job.
Without a doubt we would recommend them to anyone.

Brian in Edmonton
Brian in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Repair top stair and accommodate change of flooring

Pavel and Todd removed our old hardwood above the stairs and carefully prepared the site for an extension of our tiles including the installation of more subfloor. Cleanup was done thoroughly. After the tiles were set, Pavel returned and installed a new bullnose on the top stair and finished the transition from the tile to the rest of the hardwood. He was very professional and we appreciated his attention to details, including the cleanup. We are thankful Paramount Floors had Pavel help us with this project. Great flooring and expert installation.

More about Picture Perfect Flooring