Picture Perfect Flooring

Picture Perfect Flooring

Reviews for Picture Perfect Flooring

2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Exceptional Service and Unmatched Customer Care by Picture Perfect Flooring

A few years ago I had the pleasure of hiring Picture Perfect Flooring to renovate the flooring in my home. The quality of work and the professionalism displayed by Pavel and his team were nothing short of remarkable. They transformed my space with beautiful vinyl plank flooring that has been a constant source of compliments from friends and family. My initial review was glowing, praising their meticulous attention to detail and superior craftsmanship. Today, I am compelled to follow up on that review, not because of any lapse in quality, but to highlight an extraordinary level of customer service that is rare in today's business world.

Recently, a section of our flooring in a high-traffic area began to show signs of shifting, creating an unsightly gap. This issue was not a reflection of the quality of Picture Perfect Flooring's work but was instead a consequence of a separate kitchen renovation. The renovation left a significant space between the wall and where the flooring ended under the kitchen cabinets, which inadvertently allowed the individual planks to shift.

Upon noticing the issue and not being able to easily resolve it myself, I reached out to Pavel. Pavel's response was immediate and top notch. Within a couple of days of contacting him, he was at my doorstep, ready to assess the situation. What happened next is a testament to his character and the ethos of Picture Perfect Flooring. Pavel not only took the time to meticulously fix the issue on the spot but also refused any compensation for his valuable time and the work done.

This type of dedication to customer satisfaction is why I had to write this review. Pavel and Picture Perfect Flooring not only care about the quality of their workmanship but also about their customers' long-term satisfaction. It is exceedingly rare to find a business that stands so firmly behind their work, going above and beyond to ensure their customers are happy, even years after the original job was completed.

I cannot recommend Picture Perfect Flooring highly enough. If you are looking for a company that combines exceptional skill with unparalleled customer care, look no further. Pavel and his team are the epitome of professionalism and care. Picture Perfect Flooring has earned not just my repeat business, but will be the only company I will recommend. Thank you, Pavel, for reminding us that there are still businesses out there who prioritize their customers above all else!

Ron Berlando
Ron Berlando
1 review Edmonton, AB

Flooring replaced carpet with Vinyl plank

With Picture Perfect Flooring we had Pavel and his company do an amazing job for my 97 year old Mom. They took out her 22 year old carpet in two bedrooms and put down new laminate floors.
The removal, the installation and more importantly for my Mothers demanding nature to have everything cleaned to the max was second to none. I have been selling Real Estate for 36 years and have used lots of different companies but with out question they're now my go to company.
Picture Perfect Flooring rocks.
THANKYOU Pavel

Thank you very much I'm glad we could help big shout out to Brandy at paramount flooring great team effort

Private User reviews St. Albert, AB

Installation Perfection

We can not thank Pavel and his team enough. After 11 years, our manufactured hardwood was in need to some love. We replaced the hardwood with beautiful vinyl planks. I needed some convincing to go with the vinyl but Pavel promised me I would love it. He and his team are pleasant, knowledgeable, respectful and complete craftsmen. The team are perfectionists and take great pride in their work.
Pavel with always be our first call for flooring. He made the whole experience comfortable and pleasant.
Sarah and Ryan

Thank you floor and stairs look amazing it's been a pleasure working for such amazing people

D’Arcy and Monica
D’Arcy and Monica
0 reviews Sherwood Park, AB

New Floor Installation

Pavel and his crew are absolute professionals. Picture perfect installed our new vinyl plank flooring and it looks amazing. Careful, clean, craftsmanship, honesty and integrity are obviously very important to Pavel and his team. I would recommend Pavel and his crew to anyone.

Thanks you I'm glad we were able to help thank you for your patience

June in Edmonton
June in Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Luxury Vinyl Tile

Picture Perfect Flooring under the ownership of Pavel came to my rescue!!! The workmanship was wonderful and the customer service was amazing. We had a very high joist in our house and a previous flooring company would not or could not help. This company did a wonderful job. I would highly recommend this company to my family, friends, co-workers and anyone who asks!! Thank you to Pavel and crew.

Thank you I'm glad everything worked out place looks amazing

Private User reviews St. Albert, AB

High standards = High Quality

We built our home with Sarasota and the flooring was done by Picture Perfect Flooring. The quality of the work was fantastic and you can really see the attention to detail they put in.

We did have a few warranty spots to fix up and Pavel came to do the work himself. Punctual, professional and super kind. He go everything done and also replace a hardwood board that a tv had absolutely ruined for no extra charge. This had nothing to do with warranty but took it upon himself to go the extra mile and do that for us. He also went around and saw a few spots the kids had dropped some heavy toys on and filled them in and it looks absolutely brand new. He then took us through to show us what was done and if there was anything missed to call him right away.

I was able enough to chat with him and you can see the passion he has for his work and the company hes built.

If youre ever looking for an honest company with high standards and workmanship, then look no further as you wont be disappointed.

Julie
Julie
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Great job

Pavel and his crew were organized, polite, professional and extremely efficient. Excellent craftsmanship. We are very satisfied with our floor and would highly recommend Picture Perfect Flooring.

Chris in Edmonton
Chris in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Almost 20 years working with Picture Perfect Flooring

Have worked with Pavel and Picture Perfect Flooring for almost 20 years on a wide variety of projects, from small home renovations to large commercial spaces.

We have been consistently impressed and wowed with the service and quality to the point that we only use Picture Perfect for all of our hardwood and laminate installations. Thank you so much Pavel for your professionalism.

L in Edmonton
L in Edmonton
0 reviews St. Albert, AB

Floor Repairs

Amazing workmanship, fast, affordable & professional. Will be using these guys for any future flooring needs. They finished earlier than expected, which was a bonus.

Leanne & Dave - Everitt Drive, St. Albert.

Thanks Dave

Private User reviews Sherwood Park, AB

Renovation

Pavel and his team are the absolute BEST! Pavel's quote was fair and honest. The men that worked in our home were tidy, polite and true craftsmen. The finished product shows just how much pride they have in their work and we couldn't have hoped for a better result. I absolutely would not hire anyone else to do our flooring and would recommend Picture Perfect Flooring to everyone!

Thank you Tracey you are absolutely amazing thank you for everything much love