Picture Perfect Flooring

Reviews for Picture Perfect Flooring

JACK in Toronto
JACK in Toronto

AMAZING UPGRADE TO BASEMENT FLOORS

The work was on point. My expectations were met and then some. My basement doesn't even look like my house! It is now so modern looking. The staff were hardworking and professional. They had the job completed when they said it would be. They were always cleaning up and on time each day. If needed, I would use them again and for sure, tell anyone to hire them. we are so lucky to have such a great experience.

Basement looks kick ass glad picture perfect flooring could help you out thank you for everything

Norma Moore in
Norma Moore in
1 review , AB

Basement Flooring - replaced after water damage

This company installed the flooring that was from Paramount Flooring. Both companies have been amazing. The flooring was rushed in because I had family coming from Ontario and Picture Perfect installed in two (2) days. They were experienced, polite and I would highly recommend them. In fact I will use both companies again. Extremely Satisfied.

Thank you I'm glad we could help you out have a great summer

HarmanB in Edmonton
HarmanB in Edmonton

Flooring Installation after Flood Damage

My sisters condo flooded from a leak in her roof from the condo above her main floor unit. Pavel and his team at Picture Perfect Flooring really helped me out! He answered our call and met on-site the same day, his staff installed vinyl plank floor (bedroom, hallway, closets and main room) in just one day! Exceptional service, minimal waste and very tidy in their detail and clean up. Thank you for helping us out! - Harman B

Thank you I'm glad picture perfect flooring team was able to help you out have a great day

DMeiklejohn in
DMeiklejohn in
0 reviews , AB

Hardwood/ Sub floor removal and install

I had severe exterior water seepage that eventually damaged the sub floor and hardwood in our office. Pavel came in and removed damaged area of sub floor and hardwood, checked no further damage and replaced all amazingly!! Can’t even tell there was an issue. His friendliness and workmanship are superior!! Very grateful.

I'm glad I can help

Catherine in Edmonton
Catherine in Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

OUTSTANDING!

Picture Perfect Flooring completed many projects for us. We are so incredibly happy with the outcome and the quality of the work! Highly recommended!

- sourced and matched hardwood for repair on main level
- installed wood over entire upper floor 1400 sq feet
- installed hardwood stairs
- attention to detail
- easy to communicate with
- clean up after work done
- tremendous follow up on work that may need to be done after job completed.
- great people!

Thank you for everything it's been our pleasure working for you guys much love

Marie E in
Marie E in
1 review , AB

Hardwood repairs

Picture Perfect Flooring installed the hard wood in our new home. They did a fantastic job. We noticed that there was a squeak in our flooring. Pavel came to our home and analyzed the situation. He removed the hardwood, cut a hole in the subfloor and found a loose hanger. Pavel with his exceptional service and experience with flooring repaired the issue. This company provides exceptional service. I would highly recommend this company for any hardwood install projects.

Rod & Marie

Thank you Marie your place looks Amazing

Jon in Edmonton
Jon in Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Hardwood Flooring Installation

A three-man team from Picture Perfect Flooring descended on my home on a chilly spring day. They efficiently removed my existing flooring (carpet and Lino) and had the new hardwood installed within two days. I'm extremely pleased with the finished product -- they even managed to work around the quirks of an older home.

Our pleasure thanks for the business

Quality controller
Quality controller
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Excellent hardwood floor repair

The previous homeowner had experienced a water leak that damaged some of the hardwood in the middle of the kitchen floor to the point that some of the boards were delaminating. Pavel expertly repaired the affected area using spare boards left by the previous homeowner. I would recommend Pavel and his company for your hardwood flooring needs.

Derek
Derek

Install hardwood flooring in 2000 sq ft condo

After learning I was having difficulty finding an installer, a friend strongly suggested I contact Pavel and his team at Picture Perfect Flooring. I’m very happy I followed my friend’s advice. Working with Pavel was a great experience; he is honest, hardworking, does fantastic work, and came in on budget. He even saved me money but finding a lower quote for materials than I got from the wholesalers I was previously dealing with. He answered every one of by texts/emails promptly and was and all around great guy to work with. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

Thanks Derek it's been awesome working for you your condo looks kickass
Cheers

Private User reviews Peace River, AB

Hardwood stairs

Pavel and his company are top notch! Our project was completed in one day. Pavel has an admirable work ethic, was tidy and the quality of his work is evident. Would highly recommend!

More about Picture Perfect Flooring