Picture Perfect Flooring

Reviews for Picture Perfect Flooring

Joanne in Spruce Grove
Joanne in Spruce Grove
1 review Spruce Grove, AB

Hardwood install for new build

Pavel and his amazing team provided high quality workmanship on the installation of approx 1650 sq ft of hardwood for our new home. The whole experience was seamless and very enjoyable. His services are highly recommended !!!

Thank you for everything place looks amazing

S in Sherwood Park
S in Sherwood Park

Floor Fix

Pavel did an amazing job on my floors. He fixed an issue on the first visit that I was worried about and now I have peace of mind. Could not recommend more.

SJP
SJP

Expert professional

Incredible experience with this company! I had requested a quote for a flooring concern with my new house. After thoroughly reviewing the area Pavel offered to do the work in the spot. He was knowledgeable, engaging, and took the time to explain what he was doing. He has a comprehensive understanding of his field and is eager to share his knowledge. He did not charge me for the work (1hr x 2ppl + supplies and equipment) and left everything far better than he found it. I cannot recommend more highly!

No sweat congrats on your home purchase

Happy Home Owners in Edmonton
Happy Home Owners in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Picture Perfect Flooring is PERFECT!

Picture Perfect Flooring, Pavel, was referred to us by a friend. She was getting her new flooring installed by Pavel and his team of experts and she was through the roof happy with them. I am simply amazed at the quality of work and the outstanding customer service. Considering the problems with my home the guys ran in to, the work was still done in the time promised it would take. The pricing was definitely fare for the work that had to be done. I’m so very happy with Pavel, his team and the high level of integrity that each and every one of them exhibit. Thanks guys!

Thank you for your kind words it was our pleasure

Private User reviews Sherwood Park, AB

Three Hardwood Flooring Projects

Third area in my house to remove carpet and install hardwood.
Stairs, hallway, living room and office were completed over a couple of years.
Workmanship was timely and excellent, no rework required.

Myka in Edmonton
Myka in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

I wish there were more stars

I bought my flooring through Erin at Paramount Flooring and though I ripped out the old myself, I wanted the new installed by pros. I could not have had a better experience. Pavel and Peter were simply Perfection! Super nice guys, fast and everything is simply amazingly done. I have full expectation I'll be enjoying my new floors for man many years to come!! The picture doesn't even do it justice. Thank you a million times over!!

Sorry I don't recall the cost but it was very reasonable!!

Our pleasure thank you for everything and a big thanks to Erin at paramount Flooring for giving us a awesome customer
Cheers

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Hardwood Patch Job

Pavel and Jason were awesome and so accommodating. I'm a bit of a perfectionist and they went above and beyond to make me a happy customer. They were only in to patch two boards but during nailing they gouged two holes in a different board. The filler/sealant they used would have made the gouge unnoticeable to most people but I asked them to fix it. They were more than happy to and replaced the entire board. My hardwood floor now looks "picture perfect". I would recommend these guys to everyone.

Thank you I'm glad we can help you out

Jocelyne
Jocelyne
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Hallway Renovation - OUTSTANDING WORKMANSHIP!

I can't say enough about how wonderful my experience was with Picture Perfect Flooring. Hiring Pavel and his team to install and finish new hardwood in my hallway was the greatest decision. Their pricing wasn't the lowest but their workmanship and professionalism were over the top and well worth the money. They did an outstanding job and I couldn't be happier! I would recommend them to anyone who is doing a hardwood flooring project! You will not be sorry you hired this team! They are accountable, respectful, trustworthy, friendly and also quite funny! I am truly grateful that honest and talented tradespeople like Pavel and Sebastian are out there for people like me who don't have the means of doing these kinds of renovations. An awesome experience all around! THANK YOU!

Thank you for your kind words I'm glad me and Sebastian from dynamic edge were able to help you out your place looks awesome thank you for everything

Kdrake in St. Albert
Kdrake in St. Albert
1 review St. Albert, AB

Perfect flooring patch job

Perfect flooring patch job. Made it work with the left over pieces. They came on short notice and completed the job quickly. Thanks very much to Pavel and his team.

Thanks Kevin

Stuey in Sherwood Park
Stuey in Sherwood Park

Outstanding

An outstanding job and awesome crew. Price was far lower than any other quote. Before contacting Pavel checked on this site and was really impressed with the reviews. We had approx 375 sq ft of damaged hardwood to remove and replace with laminate. Within 2 hours all the hardwood was lifted. All was installation finished by mid afternoon. Flooring looks great and well finished.

Thank you Stuart I'm gal we were able to help you out with your project and save you some money cheers

More about Picture Perfect Flooring