Picture Perfect Flooring

Ellyn in Wetaskiwin
Ellyn in Wetaskiwin
0 reviews Alberta Beach, AB

Flooring Replacement Entire Home

If you are looking for a floor install company that understands customer service and quality workmanship look no further than Picture Perfect Flooring. Pavel and his team arrived at our home and after a quick review of what was planned got down to work and before we knew it our install was complete in one day! His communication throughout the install was so appreciated and it is very clear he has a very skilled team that shares in his work philosophy, as others have posted, of attention to detail and exceeding expectations. Will be my pleasure to recommend Pavel:)

Your project turned out amazing you have a wonderful family thank you for the pizza's

Kari in Toronto
Kari in Toronto
0 reviews , AB

Hardwood Flooring Throughout Home

VERY VERY happy with the end result, service, and attention to detail throughout. In addition to the install of the hardwood floor, they also installed a custom-built shoe for the railing made on-site out of the same engineered hardwood material (looks INCREDIBLE), and did a great job removing the old additional layer of plywood under existing flooring (not an easy feat). Would highly recommend to anyone, and if we ever move and do renos again, would go with them without question.
Tim and Kari

Thanks Kari not sure why it lists you living in Toronto lol the Reno turned out spectacular and the custom shoe is one of a kind your cast iron railing will standout for sure thank you for everything

Vinyl Instal!
Vinyl Instal!
0 reviews Drayton Valley, AB

Vinyl Tile: entranceway, office, stairs, hallways, bedroom

Pavel and crew are professional. He kept in contact with us throughout the planning, key in arranging to get floors leveled prior to install, and arrived with a highly capable crew; completed in one day! Terrific attention to detail. This is the type of installation and service one expects and they exceeded our expectations. Left the area clean and tidy; job well done!!

Thank you David big shout out to OTl leveling glad they helped out floors look amazing

Patrick Hanlon from Edmonton
Patrick Hanlon from Edmonton
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

New flooring in Family room & Bedroom

We recently had our flooring replaced by Pavel and his crew. All I can say is Picture Perfect Flooring is just that, PERFECT. I was kept informed of when the work would be done from start to finish. Simply the best contractors I have ever hired. I would like to add as they did most of the cutting outside on my lawn when they finished sawdust was all over the place including the lawn. In addition to spotlessly cleaning both rooms they even vacuumed my lawn. Who does this? Absolutely 10 Stars.

Thanks Patrick I'm glad we were able to make everything work out

0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Home owner

Pavel was fantastic his service and quality workmanship is first rank our flooring is fabulous and I have used Pavel twice always amazed of his knowledge and great customer experience they really care about making the customer happy

Assia

Thank you Assia congrats on your new build

Jessica
Jessica
1 review , AB

Project

Pavel and his team did an excellent job. They were diligent in there install and we were very impressed. Communication was always clear and install was done in a timely manner. Workmanship was extremely professional!

Thank you Jessica place looks awesome

Cole in Edmonton
Cole in Edmonton
0 reviews St. Albert, AB

Flooring Install

Pavel was extremely detailed and took his time to come see vinyl boards that needed to be replaced due to poor install by a different company. Pavel was amazing to deal with and incredibly careful and clean when working in our home.

Thanks Cole glad we could help you out

Dale
Dale
0 reviews , AB

Vinyl Plank and baseboards

Second time I have used Pavel. This one was for my daughter's first home. Quality was perfect and on time. No concerns at all using this contractor. I look forward to sending him future business.

David  in Sherwood Park
David in Sherwood Park
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Flooring Repair

I was putting my house up for sale and Pavel was the only person who would come and look at the flooring issue. He took the time on his way home for the day to come to my house and fix the problem. He solved my problem and would not accept any payment for his service call.
I would highly recommend Pavel and will use his company in the future.

Thanks Dave I'm glad I was able to help

Glenn
Glenn
0 reviews St. Albert, AB

flooring replacement

Pavel and his crew are very good and a pleasure to work with. They go out of there way to ensure you are happy and satisfied with the job they have done. Always clean up at the end of each day. Recommend them for your flooring requirements.

Thank you Both I'm glad picture perfect flooring was able to help out with your flooring project your house looks amazing