Handy Monkey Inc

HomeStars  >  Mold Detection & Removal in Vaughan  >  Handy Monkey Inc

Reviews for Handy Monkey Inc

Bryan Rose from York
1 review York, ON

We had a serious mold problem in our unfinished basement. We called Handy Monkey and they had a professional inspection out for a free inspection the next day. After explaining the problem to us in terms we could understand, he left and we had a quote later that same day. By the end of the week, the job was done. I don't have a single complaint about the service - and they did an incredible job with the work. Thanks guys!

Rachel from Toronto

I would highly recommend working with Handy Monkey. They are very professional and friendly people. They kept me updated on everything they were working on, got the job done quickly but effectively, and had great prices as well. We have recommended them to our friends and will certainly be calling them again if we have any other restoration needs.

Ryan from Vaughan

Hi everyone. I called Handy Monkey to help deal with some water damage to my finished basement. They responded very quickly to my request. It was only a few hours before someone called me, and they had an estimator out the next day. They were quick to get the work done, too. My basement has never looked better. Thanks guys. I highly recommend Handy Monkey Restoration!

Thank you Ryan, it was an absolute pleasure to work with you and your family. Happy to keep yet another household safe from the hazardous health affects from mold.

Thanks Again!

More about Handy Monkey Inc

At Handy Monkey, we pride ourselves on providing the best mold removal and remediation service in the Greater Toronto Area. Here’s why: Respected: Our inspectors and mold removal technicians are certified by the most reputable institutions, including the IICRC and InterNACHI. We realize how important high quality service is, and ...