Twinpeaks Roofing And Aluminum Inc

27–5100 S. Service Rd., Burlington ON L7L 6A5
HomeStars  >  Gutters & Eavestroughs in Oakville  >  Twinpeaks Roofing And Aluminum Inc

Reviews for Twinpeaks Roofing And Aluminum Inc

harun
harun

New shingles

I wanted to congratulate Twin Peaks Roofing on the wonderful job they did on our roof. The look of the finished product is great. What I Liked was how friendly, competent and responsible your team was in getting the job done. They cleaned up each day without destroying any plants or shrubs. All stuff was put away at the end of the day. Your quote was what we paid and you took the time to explain what was needed and why. I have no reservations about recommending you to anyone, in fact my neighbour is also interested in replacing their tired roof, I’ll have them call you!"

Cheers,

Thanks for your help in referring us to your friends and neighbors in north west glen abbey, it was a pleasure dealing with you. Great idea in choosing the Landmark PRO from Certainteed, its gives you a stronger warranty, and a more distinct look, when comparing to the other roof done on your street.

Gene in Mississauga
Gene in Mississauga

Roof

After one of the big summer storms, we discovered we had leak and our roof needed to be replaced. They were quick to come out and take a look - they even did a temporary repair that was causing the leak. They managed to squeeze us in several weeks later and had our roof replaced in one day. Probably a little pricier than some others but well worth it given the quality work/materials and superb service. Would definitely recommend them if you need roofing work done.

Kathleen M.
Kathleen M.
1 review Burlington, ON

Roof

Twin peaks were great from beginning to end.
Great customer service, communication, knowledgeable and professional.
If you need a new roof I would highly recommend Twin Peaks. My roof looks beautiful.
Thanks guys!

L S.
L S.

Project

Twin Peaks Roofing's team were very professional , attentive, and completed the full job on my semi in one day. I am absolutely thrilled with the end product. The team was focused and worked diligently all day under excellent management and workmanship. I would like to extend my thanks to the team for increasing my home's property value with a quality roof upgrade.

Daniel
Daniel

Very satisfied

Had a shingle or two blow off during the wind storm and had a very hard time finding a company that would call me back once they found out how small of a job it was. Max from Twin Peaks called me back shortly after I contacted them and arrangements were made for him to come out and have a look. The work was done the next day quickly and painlessly. The minimum charge was applied which seemed slightly pricey for the small job however I know it is industry standard and I was willing to pay it just to have it done to my satisfaction and it was. The shingle colour was matched exactly and it was a smooth and easy transaction. Would recommend Max for sure.

Daniel, it is always challenging when completing a repair on a three story home, never the less Im glad you are going into the fall and winter with a little more ease knowing we have done some repairs and overseen your roof.

Coty
Coty

Garage roofing replacement

Lowest price of three estimates and the best experience I have ever had with a roofing company. The estimator was prompt and thorough. Since it was a fairly small job, the work was done shortly after the approval was signed by fitting it into a gap between larger jobs. The job was completed in half a day and looks great. A huge difference between this roofing job and every other one I have seen was the complete cleanup. No bits of roofing material lying around anywhere when they were done and the garden at the base of one of the walls was untouched. They noticed a couple of minor repairs that were needed elsewhere on the property and just fixed them after letting me know what they were doing.

Thank you sir for the wonderful review. You are a true gentleman Coty. Please don't hesitate to call us with any concerns going forward regarding your roof.

joepyche
joepyche
1 review Burlington, ON

Professional Roofing

Max and his team of professional roofers delivered when promised.competitive price and professional customer service.Max the owner of the company showed up at the end of the installation to inspect.Total professionalism.Call him now.

Thanks Joe it was a pleasure working for you, you're a true gentleman please give us a call if you need any work done in the future.

AH Comics in Oakville
AH Comics in Oakville

Dead of Winter, Life Bringers

In December 2017, during the extreme cold weather, in the middle of us selling our home, our aging roof decided it was time to leave this world. Unfortunately, that meant letting in snow, water and ice into our attic. Max at Twin Peaks came out the same day we called, and within one day had a team on our roof and replaced the entire thing, including fixing structural damages from the ice. We have two young children, and even with some of the team coming in-out from the attic all day they were extremely polite, friendly and a pleasure to work with. They literally saved our home, and with the warranty and coverage they provide as just part of the job the new roof will last decades with no worries. A heartfelt thank-you to Max and the crew!

Thank you ! your words go a long way. . . I know your home will be safe your years to come. Feel free to call us at any time.

Karen in Oakville
Karen in Oakville

Roof Replacement

We had contracted a company 7 years ago who did a very poor job replacing our roof. As I didn't want to make the same mistake twice, I did my research and through MANY recommendations from around my neighbourhood we reached out to Max at Twin Peaks Roofing to assess our situation. We are so happy that we did! Max was honest, knowledgeable and prompt. Initially he waterproofed the section of roof missing shingles to protect it from further water damage and soon after replaced our whole roof with quality shingles and ventilation. As promised, the roof was completed in one day and the clean up was fantastic. If you're looking to replace your roof you can trust Max at Twin Peaks Roofing :)

Thanks Karen! you guys were amazing to work for it it's a shame that you had to get your roof done so soon but like I said the main issue was the product that the last company was using as well improper nailing. If you use either a CertainTeed or BP shingle the probability of experiencing blow offs with our installers is next to zero so I know we will have success going forward with your roof.
Thank you for referring us to your neighbor and wish you all the best this summer.

Helen
Helen

Replace shingles and vents on roof

Twinpeaks recently replaced the shingles and vents on my roof. I was extremely pleased with the quality of the work and the price for the job . I had a number of quotes on this job and Twinpeaks was the best price. However what sealed the deal was the way Max presented his company, the options and explained in detail what would be done . Very professional. When the time came for the work the crew showed up on time , and by the time I arrived home that evening the job was done and things were cleaned up. The job was done on a Tues and the following Sunday afternoon Max dropped by again to do another pass with the magnet to pick up loose nails. I had not asked for this - he just said it was something he does on all job sites. Just goes to show the quality of service. I would definitely recommend Twinpeaks because of the quality of the work , professionalism and competitive pricing .

Hi Helen thanks for the amazing review. You are a pleasure to work with. let us know if you want to go ahead with the aluminum work that we quoted you for, I would be happy to deal with you again thank you so much.

More about Twinpeaks Roofing And Aluminum Inc

Twin Peaks Roofing and Aluminum Inc. opened for business in 2006 with over a decade of experience in the roofing industry. Our company’s mandate since our inception has remained the same: provide our customers with quality roofing products and service at reasonable rates. We understand that if you are happy with our service, you will refer us to your friends and family; it is our pledge to our customers to work hard for your business.

For your safety and that of our employees, we are insured and have WSIB clearance. All our company vehicles are clearly marked and our team of roofing specialists are highly trained in the latest roofing safety equipment and techniques for your peace of mind.

Honest ~ Reputable ~ Affordable