Twinpeaks Roofing And Aluminum Inc.

27-5100 South Service Road Burlington ON L7L 6A5
Twinpeaks Roofing And Aluminum Inc.

Best of 2020 winner 6 timesBest of 2020winner 6 times

Reviews for Twinpeaks Roofing And Aluminum Inc.

Pat M
Pat M

Roof Shingling

Our shingles were at the end of their useful life and over the summer we sought quotes from a few roofing companies. The job involved removal of existing shingles and installing new shingles on a storey and a half house, a sunroom extension and a pool house. Of the companies that actually took the time to come provide a quote we selected Twin Peaks. Jim who came to provide the estimate was very personable, explained our needs thoroughly and provided knowledgeable answers to our questions as we went through the scope of work with him. They were accommodative in terms of scheduling as we had to have some stabilization work done on a sunroom extension before we could start the roofing work. Once scheduled the job started on time and was completed over a day and a half. Communication was excellent with both Jim during the estimation / quote phase and Max (owner) during the scheduling and work phase. Max was onsite during the work. He and his crew were all friendly, courteous and very attentive to clean-up.

Reshingle roof.

All our phone calls were returned promptly. The job was started and finished on the day they said it would be done. Our property was left neat and tidy. This was the third time we have had work done by Twnpeaks and each experience has been the same.

Harold in Oakville
Harold in Oakville

Roof Re-Shingling

A great experience working with Twin Peaks! I had several estimates done and Twin Peaks was the best in explaining exactly what was being done (thanks Jim). The pricing was good as well. The work was carried out as promised by Max and his team. Max was available to explain any discovery work and how best to deal with it. Excellent workmanship and excellent cleanup. Thank you Twin Peaks Roofing and Aluminum Inc.

Dan in Burlington
Dan in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Roof shingle replacement

In my personal life and through my career, I have dealt with maybe 10 to 12 different roofing companies. There are some good ones, and there are some bad ones. (I have also completed several shingle replacements myself, and feel I have a reasonable idea of what to expect during a roof replacement (my younger years). After some internet searching, reading online reviews, a couple of quotes, and looking at some recent roof completions, I decided on Max and team.

Looking through many of the Home Stars reviews, almost all give a 10/10 for Twin Peaks. To keep this short, and based on my experience with Max and team, the reviews are pretty accurate for what to expect. All the points around professionalism, timeframe to start the work, timely completion of the job, cleanup, etc. were great… No complaints!

I did have a follow up question for Max after personally inspecting the job the next day, and I emailed Twin Peaks looking for a response. The follow up customer service was excellent. Max called me that same evening and I was completely satisfied with the follow-up.

So yes, I also highly recommend Max and team, and will certainly use them again in the future if the need arises.

Dan

Hi Dan,

Thanks for the kind review, you were a great gentleman to work for. This roof should last at least the next 25 years on your home maybe longer because of the colour (silver Grey)

Don't hesitate to call us if any issue arises, as we give a 10 year labor warranty on all of our jobs.

Max

1 review Burlington, ON

Roof & Eaves trough

Outstanding job, completely professional, top notch job, eaves trough and roof , in and out you would never even know they were there......highly recommend Max and his team.....thank you

Hi Darren.

I'm glad you guys are happy, Your roof looks great. Your lower back roof was somewhat complicated because of the awkward design of the building and the impossible pitch but we knocked it out park, so to speak- and you should have no issues going forward.

Max

Louise
Louise

Roof

This company is amazing and a pleasure to work with
Requested a quote and they responded right away
Provided a timeline when work would be done and kept to their word
Max in particular went above and beyond ensuring the work was done perfectly
Max was courteous, professional and so caring
I would highly recommend TPR
They are simply the best!

Susan from Mississauga
Susan from Mississauga

Peaked on performance

From our first visit with Jim (sales and selection) to the final visit from Max ( manager) the day after the job was done, we were completely satisfied. The team is a family of like minded people and worked like a well oiled machine. All the fellows on the roof were top notch both in their work and the respect they have for the home they are servicing. Clean up was thorough, and the worksite was always attended to.
Could not have been more pleased with the roof and the job that they all took such care in providing.

Full Recommendations

I was refer to this company by a good friend of mine who is on the business of roofing, they came in and did a full inspection of the roof, gave a really good price for the work, and provide me with a report. Once the final details were finalized they set me with a date, material was delivered on time and boom next day I got myself a brand new roof. Upon inspection, you can see that experience is an asset and that this crew knows what they are doing.

My overall experience from Twinpeaks was fair and very satisfying! The final product looks good and these guys are quick and efficient. After the work was done they pack and clean up everything with no problems to report. If you are in the market to replace/repair your roof this guys are the ones you need.

Thanks for the good work guys.

Elaine
Elaine

New roof

Really pleased with our new roof. The owner is very nice and helpful, was on site during the job and the work was done well and on time. Nice crew and did a good job cleaning up afterwards. I would not hesitate to have work done by this company again.

Vik in Mississauga
Vik in Mississauga

Great service!

As part of our residence roof replacement project, we met and got 4-5 quotes from roofers and finally settled on Twin Peaks. Max was just super in walking us through what they would do and what was recommended. As compared to the other quotes / conversations, it was clear that Max did not oversell and even guided us as to the cost / benefit of different options. Twin Peaks was the only company from those we contacted whose pricing included replacing the metal flashings around the chimney, replacing the B-vent flange at the base of the furnace stack as well as painting the entire furnace stack.
Max was true to his word on scheduling the visits, job completion and always open to answering all the questions we had both before and after the job.
Many thanks for your service and a job well done!

More about Twinpeaks Roofing And Aluminum Inc.

Twin Peaks Roofing and Aluminum Inc. opened for business in 2006 with over a decade of experience in the roofing industry. Our company’s mandate since our inception has remained the same: provide our customers with quality roofing products and service at reasonable rates. We understand that if you are happy with our service, you will refer us to your friends and family; it is our pledge to our customers to work hard for your business.

For your safety and that of our employees, we are insured and have WSIB clearance. All our company vehicles are clearly marked and our team of roofing specialists are highly trained in the latest roofing safety equipment and techniques for your peace of mind.

Honest ~ Reputable ~ Affordable